News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

things that make you oddly nostalgic

Started by Shpore, Oct 04, 2017, 10:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

post. rate if you want

good views (especially at night)

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

BaconAndEggs1

10/10 (especially at night) NINJA'D

uhh 8/10 that's pretty nostalgia-inducing

Driving past neighbourhoods akin to ones you liked growing up.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Shpore

7/10

a certain type of furniture - kind of traditional, but kind of modern and cozy too.

Flowermanvista

6.66/10

looking at windows 98 - it was the OS on the first computer I ever remember having. it wasn't all good (i haven't completely been blinded by nostalgia yet) but i have a lot of fond memories from that time.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Dino

9/10

Listening to Yesterday // The Beatles.

CellularData

4/10

colors like these ...on a website

Shpore

latenight/10

certain things about Halloween maybe? Idk

Dino

3/10 Eh

That slight ringing sound in silence.

Shpore

6/10 IK WHAT YOU MEAN

nighttime skies (especially in fall)

CellularData

100000/10 SAME SAME SAME

FALL AS AN ENTIRE SEASON,,

redgreenandblue

ninja'd

4/10 because I don't like fall that much :P

Winter nights

findanegg

5/10

that smell, man. you know the one? yeah, that one
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CellularData

Shpore

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

TheTealWashableMarker

OH DANG YEAH...kinda/10

The song Call Me Maybe. That's kinda personal to me though, since that's kinda what started my interest in singing several years ago. It was the first song I ever learnt the lyrics to. Yes, I know it's pretty crap, but it's special to me. :)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Well, oddly, all the strategies(RTS-s). (And Teal, chat?)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

Uh, 6/10 to Teal.
And 5.5/10 to Fares.

THIS SONG (especially the sound effects at the beginning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCT7mqs1x-w

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

5/10

Windows 2000 and before, even though I DIDN'T EVEN EXIST AT THE TIME
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Shpore