News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Party (File 1) (redgreenandblue, ChildGamer, Smiley100P, Beagel)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Sep 19, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Welcome, all. You are about to undertake a TBG Party game. Here's the rules of the game:

BASIC RULES
- Each player will start at, well, the start.
- Players will take turns rolling a 1d10 and move across the board (I trust you to make a legitimate roll)
- After everyone has went, a minigame will commence. It can be either a free-for-all, 1v3, 2v2, or battle (quite rare)
- Coins will be given to the winner(s) of the minigame, and the turns start again.

BOARD RULES
- Each board has it own little gimmicks.
- Once you reach the star, you will get 1 star. Then you will be transported back to the start.
- For this board, there will be 30 turn cycles until a winner is declared.

SPACES
- Blue spaces give you 3 coins.
- Red spaces take away 3 coins.
- Green spaces make you roll the chance die (1d3). 1 allows you to roll again and move forward. 2 makes you roll again, but you move backward.* 3 will only reward one coin.
- Yellow spaces are 'friend' spaces. You as well as any player of your choice will get 5 coins. They turn to duel spaces in the last 5 turns.**
- Orange spaces are shops. You can buy a plethora of items here. You can only hold three items at any moment and each item costs some coins.
- Other colored spaces are part of the board gimmicks.

* Rolling again in this fashion will do nothing after you move regardless of which space you land on (this doesn't apply for special gimmick spaces)
** Duel spaces allow you to duel any person you choose for a certain wage (e.g. 10 coins, 1 star, etc.)

THE BOARD
Here is the entire board from a top-down view:

The circle at the top left corner is the start.

THE TURN ORDER
First is redgreenandblue
Second is ChildGamer
Third is Smiley100P
And fourth is Beagel

Once you have understood the rules, reply to this topic to say you are ready.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: Beagelseriously??
Just waiting for Smiley to respond.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Starmeadows

Alex The JPEG

Good! Everyone's ready!
To start, everyone will receive 10 coins.

redgreenandblue - 10 $ 0 ★
ChildGamer - 10 $ 0 ★
Smiley100P - 10 $ 0 ★
Beagel - 10 $ 0 ★

REDGREENANDBLUE'S TURN
Remember to roll a 1d10.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

sorry for the wait, blame school >_<

Friend space! You can get 5 coins as well as give 5 coins to someone else! Who do you choose?

While redgreenandblue is choosing...

CHIlDGAMER'S TURN

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

You and ChildGamer both get 5 coins! You guys make such great friends!

redgreenandblue - 15 $ 0 ★
ChildGamer - 15 $ 0 ★
Smiley100P - 10 $ 0 ★
Beagel - 10 $ 0 ★

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Quote from: BeagelCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Alex The JPEG

Sorry, ChildGamer, but that's $ -3!

ChildGamer - 12 $ 0 ★
Smiley100P - 10 $ 0 ★
Beagel - 10 $ 0 ★

SMILEY100P'S TURN

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Starmeadows

Alex The JPEG

Congrats, Smiley! That's $ +3!
Also, you passed over a shop! There are three items you can choose from, and keep in mind you can only hold three items at a time.

10-Coin Trap: place on almost any space, and if anyone but you lands on it, they lose 10 coins. Costs $2
Double Dice: roll a 2d10 instead of 1d10. Costs $3
Half Dice: roll a 1d5 instead of 1d10. Costs $1

While Smiley is choosing what to buy...

BEAGEL'S TURN

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

Thank you.

Alex The JPEG

Friend space! You can get 5 coins as well as give 5 coins to someone else! Who do you choose?

While Beagel is choosing...

MINIGAME!!!

Everyone went, so it's time for a minigame!
This minigame will be a...

1 vs. 3!

The teams:
Smiley100P vs. redgreenandblue, ChildGamer, Beagel

The minigame:
Up And Down

The rules:
There is one count that is set to 0 in the beginning.
The team of 3 must set the count to 10. They count up by 1.
The solo must set the count to -30. They count down by 3.
Any person, including the solo, may not double post.

Please reply to this topic when you understand the rules and are ready. If you have any questions relating to the minigame or TBG Party, please ask.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

IM READY

give the coins to smiley ebcuase I feel bad that he is on his own
Thank you.

Alex The JPEG

Beagel and Smiley both get 5 coins! What great friends they are!

ChildGamer - 12 $ 0 ★
Smiley100P - 15 $ 0 ★
Beagel - 15 $ 0 ★

Oh, almost forgot to mention, the winner of this minigame will get 10 coins (if the team of 3 wins, they all get 10 coins each)

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Starmeadows

Alex The JPEG

Double Dice and Half Dice bought.
You will be notified of your items on every turn.

ChildGamer - 12 $ 0 ★
Smiley100P - 11 $ 0 ★
Beagel - 15 $ 0 ★

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100