Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Into The Depths (Page 2) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-Sep-19  09:47:41

Fishmael
TBGer
Website

Re: Into The Depths

Delpha watches the others but doesn't say much. This is not the kind of activity she planned on participating in today, but I guess no good adventure is voluntary.

inish. I mean, it's only been a couple of d
've been doing stuff to co
ut of touch that I still run a CY

#27 2017-Sep-21  14:14:56

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Website

jji10dino wrote:

Charles staggers a few steps before taking a deep breath and walking normally to Gale. He puts his hands around the rock that Gale is touching. "3. 2. 1." He quickly pulls the rock to the side.

Faressain wrote:

I decided to help, despite not being so muscular, by trying to lift smaller rocks. Maybe this would be useful.

Sadly, the rocks refuse to budge. A couple of small ones tumble down, but do nothing, leaving the blockage stuck as a giant, solid mass. The only option seems to be to go through one of the hallways in front of the group.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
Anybody else really hyped for the Miis in Smash Ultimate? It looks like they got some massive buffs and may actually be viable now.
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

#28 2017-Sep-21  14:16:00

TheLastDino
TBGer

Charles sighs. "Well, it was worth a shot." He looks toward the three tunnels.

Last edited by TheLastDino (2017-Sep-21  14:16:33)

"You are saying that a man without power is powerless, that they cannot do any good nor harm. But I tell you now, that a man without power is most dangerous of all." - Maiden of Wind, Truth's Legacy

#29 2017-Sep-22  21:59:45

Fishmael
TBGer
Website

"Wait, won't someone come looking for us if we're down here long enough? Cause if so, it'd be better to stay by the entrance, wouldn't it?" Delpha suggests.

#30 2017-Sep-22  23:21:40

Itaku
TBGer

"Well, it doesn't seem like there's any more options. Well, let's just go through first better tunnel." I suggested to remainder of groupmates, and then moved towards the middle (or second) tunnel.

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#31 2017-Sep-25  09:13:34

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Website

Faressain wrote:

"Well, it doesn't seem like there's any more options. Well, let's just go through first better tunnel." I suggested to remainder of groupmates, and then moved towards the middle (or second) tunnel.

Trebonth can start to make out some signs on the doors as he walks down them. The one right next to him says "Custodial Closet". Probably nothing useful there.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
Anybody else really hyped for the Miis in Smash Ultimate? It looks like they got some massive buffs and may actually be viable now.
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

#32 2017-Sep-25  09:36:36

Dark
TBGer

Gale attempts to open the door marked "Custodial Closet".

"There before the altar of winter, Damian dies." - Dark, September 8 2018 (I can quote myself darn you dino)

#33 2017-Sep-25  09:46:44

Fishmael
TBGer
Website

Delpha also is interested in the contents of the custodial closet. It may have some bearing on whose... Custody they're in.

#34 2017-Sep-26  09:07:30

Wolfslime123
TBGer

Jim helps as well.

WHY AM I HERE AGAIN?

#35 2017-Sep-26  13:29:18

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Website

Darkfire wrote:

Gale attempts to open the door marked "Custodial Closet".

Wolfslime123 wrote:

Jim helps as well.

frishy wrote:

Delpha also is interested in the contents of the custodial closet. It may have some bearing on whose... Custody they're in.

It's not even locked, so you end up breaking the handle off while trying to pull it off at the same time.

Inside you find various cleaning supplies, some mops, a cart for carrying the supplies, some spray bottles, and a couple of brushes.

helpcat.gif

#36 2017-Sep-29  10:20:13

Fishmael
TBGer
Website

Heck yeah, first loot. Delpha takes a couple of those spray bottles and a mop.

#37 2017-Oct-01  13:26:26

Dark
TBGer

Gale looks for any toxic cleaning supplies.

"There before the altar of winter, Damian dies." - Dark, September 8 2018 (I can quote myself darn you dino)

#38 2017-Oct-01  18:39:19

Itaku
TBGer

I get a cart, it may work... for ramming.

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#39 2017-Oct-02  14:40:23

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Website

frishy wrote:

Heck yeah, first loot. Delpha takes a couple of those spray bottles and a mop.

Faressain wrote:

I get a cart, it may work... for ramming.

None of them are nailed down or anything, so you take them with ease.

The cart rattles slightly. Perhaps it has something inside?

Darkfire wrote:

Gale looks for any toxic cleaning supplies.

Gale finds a nice-sized bottle of ammonia, but no bleach to go along with it. Shame.

helpcat.gif

#40 2017-Oct-02  14:49:13

Dark
TBGer

Gale continues down the hallway, ammonia at the ready.

#41 2017-Oct-09  06:38:48

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Website

Darkfire wrote:

Gale continues down the hallway, ammonia at the ready.

Gale doesn't see much else down the hallway. A few doors are at his sides, before a final junction, branching off left and right. Both sides look equally uninteresting, and the left one slopes downwards slightly.

helpcat.gif

#42 2017-Oct-09  08:29:15

Fishmael
TBGer
Website

Delpha looks in the cart. Maybe someone accidentally put a rifle in their during their janitorial job, who knows? She didn't feel like questioning this kind of thing when she was in an unfamiliar underground environment.

Board footer