News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Sandwich Memorial

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 27, 2017, 07:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

🌱

CellularData

can you actually put them in order of how the sandwich goes ok thanks
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

redgreenandblue

This is a work in progress. I am going to add more subsections.
🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

Shpore

The cataquack defense system saves the sandwich

joefarebrother

Quote from: ShporeThe cataquack defense system saves the sandwich
It says that everything in the sandwich doesn't count. By the wording given, that would include both prosandwich AND antisandwich things.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Shpore

Oops I meant everything besides prosandwich

redgreenandblue

🌱

Alex The JPEG

26 topics.

26 FREAKING TOPICS :lol:
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

Quote from: alexphan26 topics.

26 FREAKING TOPICS :lol:
That's exactly enough to cover the entire first page besides stickies
Oh no
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

redgreenandblue

I honestly am wondering what will happen when these are all dead and one is somehow revived...
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Seanbobe

BTW I would consider my topic "the ketchup" a topping. I just phrased it as "interrupts the sandwich" since it goes in the middle.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

redgreenandblue

I think there was a small rollback. I moved it into toppings again.
🌱

Flowermanvista

rest in peace, sandwich craze.

you will be missed by 50% of us, and not missed by the other 50%.

this topic should be preserved, i think that this may be near historical levels of crazy.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Tymewalk

Indeed, I have never, ever seen more than 3 topics working together, much less 26.

I'm glad it stopped as it might have gotten extremely out of hand, but I'll miss it a little as this was just an amazing collaboration from everyone. :D
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheTealWashableMarker

NOOOOOOOOO

It didn't last long enough

*leaves the TBGs*
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Alex The JPEG

Whoa don't actually leave O_O

Anyway, I hope I made the right decision in closing my sandwich topic. While I did enjoy the sandwich era, I still wanted the TBGs to have original games.

This topic should be preserved, like Flower said. All the sandwich topics, unfortunately might be closed. August 20th (the first sandwich topic creation) shall be known as Sandwich Day.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

It shouldn't have ever gotten that spammy but it was pretty interesting seeing how much potential a topic that interacts with other has.
🌱

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Shpore

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: ShporeIT'S BACK MY FRIENDS
No, dude. It's not. You're bringing up dead things and doing it in a really freaky way. seriously, sd1 wasn't good, I'll admit, but saying that your favourite video game character (It's pretty safe to assume that Mei's your all-time favourite atm (oh god the irony)) is eating him? That's even more messed up than his ignorance of the Bible. Calm down, dude. I get that you need to vent if you don't like things, but maybe just do it in your head, dude. Stuff like the things you've been posting is not exactly something you should make public.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

Quote from: ShporeIT'S BACK MY FRIENDS
YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please