News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

▼▼Pair These Topics▲▲

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 15, 2017, 01:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Try to get this and the other topic to be paired together on the list of TBGs. If they are then add one number to the thread on top.

You may bump for the sake of getting them together (or apart), but don't add 1.

Goodbye Sandwich.

We start with 0
🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

🌱

DownsGameClub

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

SuperJedi224

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

🌱

SuperJedi224

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

SuperJedi224