News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Temporary chat thread

Started by Shpore, Aug 09, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

[removed by moderator - inappropriate and insulting]

Mod note: This thread is to be used for chatting while the main chat room is broken. Close it when the chat is fixed.

CellularData

this doesnt REALLY replace chat but ok
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

firefang16

so did anyone see the video in my siggy because i have a lot more where that came from
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

CellularData

i want to see more from where that came from

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Quote from: Beagelnice sig data ;)
i call it

"beagel taken out of context"

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27
i call it

I am going to take a post of yours and put it in my sig out of context
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: epicanna27
i call it

I am going to take a post of yours and put it in my sig out of context
my face actually went "O_O" when i read that

@Dr. CH
the inanimate insanity wiki.

objecty

1. good

2. WHY ARE YOU CALLING HIM DR. CH

3. CG I POSTED THAT ON THE INAINMATE INSANITY WIKI BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID 'OH MY GOD BASEBALL HAS EXACTLY 666 VOTES'
Thank you.

CellularData

Karanrimé

@27 please stop calling me that. I have told you repeatedly I dislike that nickname and yet you continue to call me that.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

̴̧̖̻͙͖͉̜̜͍͉̬̯̞̗̘̦̳̻̙ ̧̟͍̥̥̘̤͓͚̤̳̤̟̭̯͟͢͡͠ ̨͎͖͉̣̭̘̺̝̱͚͚̦͚̥ ͖͚͓̣͕̗̹̞̝̀͟ͅ ̨̙̻̯̱̼̫́͜͠ ̴̢̢̢̤̟̯̯͖̥̙͔͍ ͈̱̼̬̳͓̦̦̮̞͉̪͈̝̞̤͢͠ ̡̻̳͓̱̞̣̦̙̹͍̼̝̳͖͖̘̟̥͞ ̭̝̞̯͙̣̤͇̬͓̰͎̹̝̭̀ ͏͟͏̱̥̪̦͓̤͚̪̳̯̙̙̘̮͝ͅ ̶̛̦̟̘͖̝̖̞̬͎̹̠̪̬̝̀́͢ ̴̼͕̮̬̠̪͖͚̗̖̳͇̝͉́͟ ̵̢̙̫̪͕̩͇͎̟̳̗̭̝͎̰͘͟͝ ̡͖͈̰̮̭̤͘͟ ̶̢͇̠̜̳͎̦̫̭̬̤̣̺̱ ̶̛̛̩̱̺̬͈̼̦͟͡ͅ ̦̠̟̻̘̫̪̙̖̀͞ ̧̧̟͍͎̝͔͙̲̀͜ ̧̻̺͉̯͈̟͖̪͈͓̣̲̰͉͘͜͞ ̴̲̺̳̩͖͉̜͉̫̼̖͇̪̞̥̦̀͞ ̛̱̗̀́͟͡ͅͅ ҉̡̣͎͇͎̗̮͍̲͕̜͍̙̺̖͝ ̵̧̡͎̫̰̮̝̖͙͕͖̮̠̥̲͔̰̠̟͘ ̱̳͔̖̰̪̺͕͘͘ ͞͏̧̻͖̙̘͘͠ ̵̛̬̟̼̣͚̤͉͈̳̲̳̼̪̣̞̦͔̦̱͞ ̢̣̼̫͓͙́ ͘҉̵̢̞̻̩̭̙̬͈͖̬̖̬̣̞͖͇̕ ̵̴̜̣̞͕̭̜͈̭͙̰͎̳̥͘͜ ̴̡҉̖͚͎͔̯̲͘ ̴̛̗͍̱͎̮̺͍͇͇̜̱̺̭͟͠ ̧҉̨̹̻̥͉̗͓̗̣͇̹̱̯̗́͡ ̶̘̜͔̯̣̜̦̦͜͠ ̛̹͓͍͇͓͡ ͏̛̮̪͎͕͖̖̯͇̘ ̡̀̕͏͚̝̲͉̘̦̪ ̡̩̣̤̯̹̼͎̘̯̺̼͔̦́ ͜͟͡҉̪̺̳̗̭̝͙̗̼͈̺͉͡ ̶̢̱̩͔̜͙̪͙͜ ̶̶̙̖̻͉͉̖̝̗̣̘̯̮̝͠ ̢̫̖̠̩̼̹̗̥̥͇̘̖̝̀́͘͟ ͞҉͠͏̶͍̙̝͚̹̮̘͉͔̲̠̻

[under construction]

;

CellularData

@Dr. CH :/
@Beagel Where did I say that

Karanrimé

I SHIP EPICNESS27
I SHIP EPICNESS27
I SHIP EPICNESS27
I SHIP EPICNESS27
I SHIP EPICNESS27
I SHIP EPICNESS27
I SHIP EPICNESS27

[under construction]

;

objecty

@Data on the Command Line Game thread, I think you wanted to jump off of the ladder into the hole.
Thank you.

CellularData

@Beagel Oh yeah, that time I made the TCLG character commit suicide.

Before finding that, I googled those words to see if they would come up anywhere.  With my username(s) next to them.

The only place they came up?

The suicide prevention hotline.

objecty

LOOK, ONE SIGNATURE WITH ONE OF MY POSTS IN IT IS FUNNY, BUT CG WHY
Thank you.

Karanrimé

@Beagel because I'm also taking a quote of yours without context

[under construction]

;

objecty

@CG TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S QUOTE.

ANYWAY I GTG SOON
Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

GOOD FOR THEM, I AM NOT EPICNESS OR 27
Thank you.

CellularData

I AM ADDING MORE TO MY "BEAGEL TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT" THING

Also, we should leave this up even when chat is fixed.  It might break again.

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

@BEAGEL I KNOW

ninja'd

[under construction]

;