Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

[removed - offensive] (Page 1) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-Aug-04  10:06:26

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

[removed - offensive]

This is inspired by ban the above user

All you have to do for this game is copy the above users post and remove part of it as if you're a mod.

I like cheese

[removed - don't share your opinion]

[removed - don't share your [removed - don't say the word opinion]

[removed - don't share your [removed - [removed - offensive]]]

[removed - don't [removed - we don't share here] your [removed - [removed - offensive]]]

Don't remove the entire post please (exception for the first one of course)

I suggest using italics because it looks cooler cool

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2017-Aug-09  03:50:10)

#2 2017-Aug-04  10:07:27

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Re: [removed - offensive]

Don't remoovvveee meeeee

#3 2017-Aug-04  10:08:03

CellularData
Banned
Website

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators WILL remove you]

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

#4 2017-Aug-04  10:12:57

joefarebrother
TBG Team

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - don't use caps lock] remove you]

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!
XCXl38u.png
Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

#5 2017-Aug-04  10:14:49

CellularData
Banned
Website

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - [removed - do not discriminate against capital letters]] remove you]

#6 2017-Aug-04  10:17:28

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2017-Aug-04  10:17:45)

#7 2017-Aug-04  10:56:15

Flowermanvista
TBGer

[removed - isn't this a dupe?]

i didn't put something here soon plz halp

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux.

Find me on YouTube!

#8 2017-Aug-04  11:00:20

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Can't tell, whenever I search it I see a bunch of removed posts tongue

I wrote:

Don't remove the entire post please (exception for the first one of course)

Just go off of this:

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2017-Aug-04  11:01:37)

#9 2017-Aug-04  11:47:49

PrincessPandaTBG
TBGer
Website

Is this pretty much my [removed] game mixed with Ban the User Above You? You should rename the topic to distinguish this from my game.

redgreenandblue wrote:

[removed - don't deny the fact that [removed - mentions very important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

Yes, obviously I'm a Chinese-American female who is a mega fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, which is ironically Japanese.
sonic_rave_party_by_pjrockes-d6kcn4o.gif I swear that GIF on the right fits perfectly with any song, even sad songs.
defeated_shadow____sonic_generations_stamp_by_dry_rowseroopa45-d553tuo.gifsuper_smash_bros_u_sonic_by_natoumjsonic-d6ot5sv.png9777f780e6d6a2a9c947064d4487d2de-d38vxcc.pngshadow_stamp_by_sonic2344.gifblaze_the_cat_stamp_by_seeraphine-d2xnaat.jpgsonic_x_amy_stamp_by_snowkitsunemiharu-d5yfi2x.pngknouge_stamp_by_migueruchan-d5ik699.pngboots_stamp___silver_version_by_mastergallade.pngsonic_generations_stamp_by_sonicspeedz-d4dgwk2.gifamy_tfos___stamp_by_linkmasterxp.gifamy_kissing_sonic_stamp_by_poridet-d4nfk47.gifsilver_needs_respect_by_sahara_lynne.jpgi_love_shadaze_by_dreamsinger247-d9kq314.pngon_sonic_boom_s_character_designs_by_vertekins-d784sib.png7a219c2ecc1a931906de4506efbb5b19-d483xbl.gifthere_s_more_to_the_sonic_games_than_just_speed_by_supernicolas1234-dan3mgr.pngholy_chao_by_sheirfaggot-d31dr8y.gifa_silver_the_hedgehog_stamp_by_princesspandaart-daqg4lo.gifstamp__sonamy2___by_xxlovelyrose95xx-d4vwzvg.gifb0795d33ee4181f375ff02ef1ecdd6d1-d4sg4g4.gifhydlide_pre_dated_zelda_by_supernicolas1234-da4za9c.pngshadaze_stamp_by_melissasonic06-d6wzn0d.pngan_opinion_on_the_3d_sonic_games_by_supernicolas1234-da0ojux.pngthe_classic_sonic_games_aren_t_perfect_by_supernicolas1234-dawnotk.pngshadaze_fan_stamp_by_axelblazeultimate-dbbzd7t.gifboth_classic_and_modern_are_the_same_by_supernicolas1234-dabd8pi.pngsonic_and_mario_stamp_by_sonicinterface.pngbump_the_logo___saasrt_stamp_by_dry_rowseroopa45-d57non0.giflaser_by_psycho_pathe-d35mygw.pngthe_legendary_battle_by_mikusonic1-d9uczy2.gifsilver_the_hedgehog_stamp_by_blaze33193-d4cuaj7.png infinite_stamp_by_xxpoisonous2000xx-dboc8u3.png
"I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist." - Silver the Hedgehog

#10 2017-Aug-04  12:06:35

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

PrincessPandaTBG wrote:

Is this pretty much my [removed] game mixed with Ban the User Above You? You should rename the topic to distinguish this from my game.

I changed the name to removed - removed for now but if I can come up with something better I will change it again.

[removed - don't deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please don't specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

#11 2017-Aug-04  12:42:17

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
TBGer
Website

[removed - don't deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please don't specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - why]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

TBGs motto of 2019: Don't be consumed by the void.
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#12 2017-Aug-04  20:57:12

joefarebrother
TBG Team

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - why]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

XCXl38u.png
Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

#13 2017-Aug-05  02:48:00

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - [removed do not question moderators]]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2017-Aug-05  02:48:11)

#14 2017-Aug-05  02:49:16

CellularData
Banned
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

#15 2017-Aug-05  02:56:40

joefarebrother
TBG Team

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not split words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

XCXl38u.png

#16 2017-Aug-05  02:57:36

CellularData
Banned
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not split words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

#17 2017-Aug-05  03:00:26

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - i'm a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

#18 2017-Aug-05  03:02:46

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#19 2017-Aug-05  03:03:55

joefarebrother
TBG Team

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the same word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

XCXl38u.png

#20 2017-Aug-05  03:11:56

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

#21 2017-Aug-05  03:14:41

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

Last edited by NotAJumbleOfNumbers (2017-Aug-05  03:15:07)

#22 2017-Aug-05  06:11:57

joefarebrother
TBG Team

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [please include the word 'the' for proper grammar]]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

XCXl38u.png

#23 2017-Aug-05  06:13:54

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [please include the word 'the' for proper grammar]]]]][removed - please do not [removed - 'sp' is not a word][removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

#24 2017-Aug-05  06:17:20

joefarebrother
TBG Team

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave [removed - these were not random letters, as hey weren't generated probabilisticly] letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [please include the word 'the' for proper grammar]]]]][removed - please do not [removed - 'sp' is not a word][removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

XCXl38u.png

#25 2017-Aug-05  06:18:51

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave [removed - these were not random letters, as hey weren't generated probabilisticly] letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [[[removed - you must use the word removed or we will think the original post said that]]]]]][removed - please do not [removed - 'sp' is not a word][removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2017-Aug-05  06:19:41)

Board footer