News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

We have the weirdest dreams.

Started by Matryoshka, Feb 04, 2013, 07:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matryoshka

(Credit to somelia)

Post your weirdest dreams and rate the one above you.

It was Scratch Day and we were all origami birds protesting against the TBGs closing on tall white tables with orange paint splatters. A blue and white cartoon climbed up the table I was on and said "Just wear clothes that make you look like you don't want the TBGs back." The lights turned off for a second and when they turned back on everyone was wearing longcoats and fedoras. I fell backwards, turned into a human, and teleported to the bed my room. I saw my cat and started putting origami birds on her head. After I put two of them on her head she turned into a human and ran into the kitchen. A TV appeared in front of me and started playing an animation of a crazy guy screaming. When it was over I ran to the kitchen and saw the Origami Killer covered in orange paint rolling pizza dough.

TheLetterThorn

9/10

I had a dream that I was in Wal-Mart, which was connected to my church for whatever reason, and I had a bow and arrow and was shooting mistletoe down from the ceiling. :/
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

ka-doink4545o0

8/10
I had a dream where I was playing in some kind of pagoda, then a giant sumo wrestler smashed the ceiling off the pagoda and tried to cut my head off with a big knife, then he sat on me and I woke up.
[removed - offensive]

TheAwesomeFace

9/10

I had a dream about having a portal gun made of crayons...
Only because something is logical doesn't mean its good.
Candy ▷◯◁ Box
Want some fun?

mythbusteranimator

10/10

So last night I had a dream where I was in a crime show
The beginning had a guy in a tank being filled up with water, but he just pressed a button and it got out, so he escaped. Then it showed that a year ago another dude did the same thing.

So now cops (including me) are barging into the killer dude's house, and OH NOES it turns out to be that Jigsaw guy from Saw. There is a big fight with us and his minions until I get my hand on a gun and the guy challenges me to a duel. I try to surprise him by diving sideways and shooting, but the gun doesn't go off. I run, and it turns out to make the gun shoot you need a 50-step combination lock.

Eventually I hide in a bedroom with four other people and try to go out the window, until someone realizes that he left the window unprotected so there is probably a trap behind there. We run, and I go out the front door and into a car. Some guy runs after me screaming about "betrayal" and then he takes off his shirt and kills the car. Now I am running up and down the street trying to evade him. I eventually run straight down the hill and now I am running up a street where I meet 3 girls who are talking about dance. I continue running until I get to my house, where my mom is offering free banana plushies from our freezer.

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Zoomreddin

9/10 Uhm...no comment...

I had a dream about flying in this box with invisible barriers, and if you went past the barriers it was just...nothing. Inside the box it was just normal, so I flew around. After I woke up I wanted to have more dreams about flying, they're always one of the best types of dreams.

Rehydration

8.5/10

I had a dream where there was a scientist and a dentist and they were decapitating someone. They were in a cave with endermen and there was blood everywhere. Then I would see a wound close up with pus dripping from it and the whole thing would loop.
I'm back, gaiz!

Matryoshka

8.8/10

Once I had a dream it was really dark and all I could see was my alarm clock. It went off and I immediately woke up. I went downstairs and wondered why no one was awake, until I saw on one of the clocks that it was 4:44 AM.

Nomolos

7/10

I once had a dream that I woke up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and then I woke up. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and then I woke up again! I got dressed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and then I woke up yet again!!! This happened seven times before I finally actually woke up. :P

TheAwesomeFace

11/10

I had a dream about to school with no pants. I have a lot of dreams that involve going to places with no pants.
Only because something is logical doesn't mean its good.
Candy ▷◯◁ Box
Want some fun?

Zoomreddin

:lol:/10 I mean...uhm...
In all seriousness, that would be a weird, embarrassing dream. Good thing it was just a dream. :P 8.7/10

I had a dream about a machine that dropped crayons into these holes in the ground, like a gigantic crayon box. There were these people who were supposed to be preforming a secret operation, but somehow I knew what they were doing, so I was trying to make them fess up by saying quirky things and see if they could manage to find an alternate reason to as why it was happening. There were also supposed to be no animals in the area, and they were like "See? No animals." Smiling, then a bird landing at their feet. :lol:

Rehydration

10/10 Made me laugh. :lol:

I once had a dream where I was 14 years old and I went to kindergarten and put everything in my old locker. The 6-year-olds began to beat me up, and eventually I ran out of the classroom and into the bathroom, where I entered a stall that looked exactly like my bedroom, got into bed, and . . .
. . . woke up.
I'm back, gaiz!

Zoomreddin

That sounds confusing. 9/10
Here's a copy of the dream I had and wrote down last night:
We were swimming around an island of water, trying to escape from the evil minions. Whenever we came to a dark place, I would always swim the other way, because it felt scary and wrong. Wherever we went seemed to be the opposite of where we were trying to get.
   Suddenly our enemies appeared from behind the bushes. We ran, but they were too fast. We fought, one of the enemies was a shade a person with a head that had four faces, in the shape of a pyramid. On each side of his pyramid face, were mouths, and the mouths shot miniature cannon balls at us. I pulled out my gun, and just kept on firing at him while he mercilessly attacked [insert name here].
   Finally, he burst into dust. It had been a very close call, we were all breathing hard, sweat glistening on our faces. We decided they might be not the only troop in the area, so we left in a rush, and jumped into the ocean below.
   As we swam around the island for what seemed like forever, we talked little. We had followed fake trails everywhere. Whenever we got further away from the island, our maps became false, and we had to throw them away and look for another.
   Then we saw it. The one path, looking at us with an evil grin. I thought I had remembered it, we had been here before. We charged down it, and we landed it wooden trough, each a step lower than the other. After a bumpy ride, and traveling quite a ways downwards, we dropped into a pool.
   It was the worst thing ever, as we hit the water, I realized what it was too late. From what I had remembered, there had been different pathways, and almost all of them were fun to ride. Except this one. Everyone plunged into a whirlpool. I clawed desperately, swimming against the current, and stretched my arms, clasping the ledge I shook, it was too much, too much.
   My grip wavering, I pulled myself onto the ledge. It reminded me of what I had done so often at the pool, pulling myself onto the concrete. I stood up, watching for my friends. Where was [insert other name here]? She had to be there!
Then, I woke up in a perfect cliffhanger moment.

TheLetterThorn

10/10.

I had a dream in which all my friends were invited to a wedding in this church on Mars. I was sitting quietly in the front pew when the preacher started to use improper grammar. I was fidgeting for the entire service before I eventually screamed "STOP IT! YOU'RE KILLING MY GRAMMAR SENSES!" There was a dead silence, and then I woke up.

Nomolos

9/10

Voldemort had taken over the Scratch website, and if you made a project that insulted him or was about him, he would ban you. We were at a movie theater, watching a movie while tied to our seats, and I needed to go to the bathroom. A robot took me and waited outside the door, so me and my friend flushed ourselves through the toliet and came out next to the street. Then we ran but Voldemort was in the...Jungle? And monkeys were jumping everywhere in a Scratch project.

That's all I remember until I woke up. It all made since the morning of, but now that I write it down... xD

Turtleeggonstick

10/10

I had a dream that I was playing floor hockey with some people, and instead of a puck, there was a bowl of cake batter, which I added something to every time it was passed to me. Eventually, though, MBA added some gunpowder....
When we were done playing hockey, we put the batter in a pan, and put it in the oven, which blew up the building.

mythbusteranimator

Dang. 10/10

I had a dream where it was Somelia, 360, Turtle, and Caleb in a church, where it suddenly turned into a baseball park where everyone was standing in the middle of. Then everyone decided to go to the dugout where everything turned MineCraft blocky.

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Turtleeggonstick

:lol: 10/10

I had a dream where my sister and MBA were on a date, and they blew up the movie theater in which Caleb, Somelia, 360, and I were watching a movie.

mythbusteranimator

SNDIUFHASJDOWAICDHKMSAVBHEOIFANJVSIODHUIJNOICASKWKANDJIOAUFHVYDSUIKJFKCSViuslkcnsifhisafdhiakms

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Epicness123

?/10

I had a dream where all my usernames I ever had popped up on the tiles of my programs. Internet Explorer said crs100,Recycle Bin Title was Epicness123,and when I went on the Internet, the names spammed 'Kirbyboss100,crs100,and Epicness123 were there.
au
tbger since 2013

tbg52

7.488/10

I had a dream where me and my family went to Minnesota for vacation (I have no idea why, maybe for the quietest room :P) and in St. Paul, we saw these robots that followed you if you looked at them. However, they happened to be friendly and so we tried to bring them home by driving slowly while watching them.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

TheLetterThorn

10/10 :lol:

I dreamed that I was camping with 360, MBA, Caleb, Thyme, and Turtleegg. It was my birthday. Turtleegg got me an electric razor, 360 got me a desk, and MBA got me explosives. The explosives then exploded, so we had to run somewhere else. Caleb forgot to bring his tent, and then he yelled, "I forgot my tent!" For some reason, I replied, "Well, the outhouse is still unoccupied..." Later, I was walking between Caleb and Thyme, and Turtleegg said, "Lia must be in heaven right now. Two overly handsome guys." So I pushed her into the outhouse, and then I woke up.

tbg52

4200/(1337.9001-1)

I had a dream where people from my school went to Sidney (yes, it was spelled with an i :P), Australia for some sort of field trip. Then for some reason, the teachers decided to go to New Zealand. Suddenly, I was with 360, jji7skyline, MBA, shpeters, and Zoomreddin and we were running from the teachers, trying to hide. Then the scene changed to Star Wars and we all had blasters and were fighting droids that found us. We finally managed to defeat all the droids and we were celebrating. Then I woke up.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

shpeters

What did I look like? And what does everyone look like in other peoples dreams?

10/10

I was in some house with my friend who had an alligator. In the house, there were a group of thieves wearing Team Rocket uniforms. They said they wanted the alligator. I wouldn't let them, so we had a Pokemon battle. I won and they blasted off. Then I woke up.
Pretend something interesting is here.

Turtleeggonstick

10/10

I had a dream that I was eating a pie, then MBA blew it up, so 360 gave me a cookie. Then I woke up.