News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Glory and Hope: PKMN/FKMN (Chapter 1: Greetings...Friendly Greetings)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Jul 20, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

GHPF/GHPFKMN

The world has become a bit more dangerous. The world has become more corrupt, and villains dot the earth. First world countries have come too close to nuclear wars way to many times. For now, no wars take place, though. But who knows what will happen in the future?
Oh also humans will transform into Pokemon
And you start as humans. Once the second generation of Pokemon happens, you no longer have to.

Rules:

1. Site rules apply
If you break site rules, depending on the severity, you could get banned from the whole site. But that's none of my business.
2. No mary sues/godmodding/overpoweredness/metagaming
This is a major rule that many of you have broken before. Of course, there's a difference between godmodding and making everyone hate you, and stirring up lots of drama. Drama is good.
3. You may have as many characters as you'd like, so long as you can handle them all
4. Please don't put 'to be rped' in any sections of your form
5. Fade to black when necessary
This is technically a site rule if I am correct. There are 10 year olds roaming these parts.
6. Drama is highly encouraged!
7. Censor swearing
...hell and damn don't need to be censored.
8. Wait for me to accept you. I'm fairly active
9. If it looks like a legendary, refrain from it as a role
...Unless you ask me for permission and it is not a permanent role.
10. Fakemon and Pokemon only
Have Fun!~

(Tell me if i missed anything)

Role sheet:

Name:
Pokemon/Fakemon:
Personality:
Human appearance:
Appearance (an image link is nice):
Other:

My roles:

Name: Troy
Pokemon/Fakemon: Aron
Personality: Modest, very honest, protective, not an [small bork]hole but not a goodie-two-shoes either
Human appearance: Like this but without the denim jacket and he's taller
Appearance (an image link is nice): nahhhhhh all yall knows what an aron looks like tho
Other: x

Name: Loki
Fakemon: Bandicoon
Personality: Sly, mischievous, very rude, self centered, needs to watch his [bork]ing language, an [small bork]hole
Human appearance: Just under average height, black hair, fair skinned, hazel eyes, wearing a gray hoodie with a logo on it, tan jeans, and black converse. Also a cap like this
Appearance (an image link is nice): http://img10.deviantart.net/933f/i/2015 ... 5mynq1.png
Other: rival of trey?????

Name: Trey
Pokemon/Fakemon: Pancham
Personality: Selfish, kind of an [small bork]hole, swears a lot
Human appearance: Below average height, dark brown hair which is spiked up in the front, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, wearing a black hoodie with a green underarmour symbol, dark jeans, and white converse
Appearance (an image link is nice): A pancham with aviator sunglasses on his head like 90% of the time
Other: rival of loki?????

Name: Delta
Pokemon/Fakemon: Litten
Personality: Stubborn, kinda sassy, quick to react when frightened, and that usually ends badly.
Human appearance: Below average height, straight brown hair which appears more red in certain sunlight, fair skinned, blue eyes, wearing a blouse like this, black leggings, and white converse
Appearance (an image link is nice): (the image i was trying to show isnt working sooo) The parts of her fur that would normally be red are now a coral-like pink, and her eyes are bright blue
Other: Treys gf

Name: Terrance
Pokemon/Fakemon: Metang
Personality: Ambitious, rough, cold hearted, hard to convince but is willing to manipulate others
Human appearance: N/A
Appearance (an image link is nice): A normal metang, with scratches all over him from fights with his parents
Other: villain
Name: Louis
Pokemon/Fakemon:
Personality: Cheerful but laid back, curious and ambitious
Human appearance: A sort of preppy appearance. Picture Tony stark but with less of a beard and a fedora. And a suit and tie. Also shorter. And younger.
Appearance (an image link is nice): https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.co ... 6560_n.jpg
Other: x

The roles:
Troy, Aron, 21, M, Floofy
Loki, Bandicoon, 19, M, Floofy
Trey, Pancham, 19, M, Floofy
Delta, Litten, 18, F, Floofy
Terrance, Metang, 22, M, Floofy
Louis, Steeleon, 20, M, Floofy
---
Corey, Zygarde Core, 35, M, Shpore
Gamma, Silvally, 35, F, Shpore
Circuit, Drillice, 24, M, Shpore
Rotom, 29, M, Shpore
Audio, Hippowdon, 18, M, Shpore
Magnezone, around 80/90, M, Shpore
---
Gabe, Quarreon, 10, M, epicanna27
Ben, Riolu, 11, M, epicanna27
---
Talessa, Shinx, 24, F, Faressain
Hontetrib, Alent, 21, M, Faressain
Agnes, Honedge, 15, F, Faressain
Vorleth, Ralts, 16, M, Faressain
Trebonth, Snivy, 16, M, Faressain
---
Jade, Mimikyu, 23, F, Beagel
Izzy, Steeleon, 10, F, Beagel
Cordelia, Fennekin, 13, F, Beagel
Lavender, Noibat, 18, F, Beagel
---
Metamon, Ditto, 13, M, Yeroc8
Aquarius, Nereid, 21, F, Yeroc8
Tessa, Eutfo, 5, F, Yeroc8
---
Mieko, Eevee, 12, F, TheTealWashableMarker
---
Derek, Lucario, 25, M, DownsGameClub
---
Grov, Graveler, 55, M, jji10dino
---
Steve, Eevee, 16, M, Smiley100P

Dead roles:

Chapters:

Chapter 1: Greetings...Friendly Greetings
previously known as Floofy

Shpore

Name: Corey
Pokemon/Fakemon: Zygarde CORE (It's a legendary but underpowered)
Personality: Gets into temper tantrums sometimes, and is reserved.
Appearance: http://pre13.deviantart.net/af90/th/pre/i/2016/183/b/f/zygarde_core__shiny_theory__by_hgss94-da8hhl1.png
Other: CoPKMNboiz

Name: Gamma
Pokemon/Fakemon: Silvally
Personality: Also reserved, but a lot calmer than Corey. Still pretty ruthless to basically everyone, especially younger Pokemon/Fakemon/humans.
Appearance: Like a normal Silvally.

Name: Circuit
Pokemon/Fakemon: Drillice
Personality: Gets into temper tantrums and rage often, somewhat violent but not nearly as violent as our next character...
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ZHPn0to.png
Other: TWFKMNboiz

Name: Rotom
Pokemon/Fakemon: Take a wild (SQUEAK)ing guess
Personality: Pretty much everything about him is violent.
Appearance: Like a normal Rotom, with some blood caught in his plasma occasionally.

and guess starring
Name: Audio
Pokemon/Fakemon: Hippowdon
Personality: Shy, but friendly. Also pretty intelligent.
Appearance: Shiny, but besides that, normal.
Other: PMSboiz/PHSboiz

CellularData

alright

so gabe from twfkmn

Name: Gabe
Pokemon/Fakemon: Eevee
Personality: tends to be boring and occasionally lacks common sense.  doesn't trust people.
Human appearance: pale skin, dark hair, fairly short, usually wears T-shirts and jeans
Appearance: eevee.  will evolve into https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/c3/4f/8ec34f2ecfd21449dcf47558faf72120.jpg
Other: color

and a new role

Name: Ben
Pokemon/Fakemon: Riolu
Personality: lots of jokes, lighthearted.  can be very stupid
Human appearance: somewhat tan, messy blond hair, medium height, wears sleeveless/short-sleeved shirts even in winter
Appearance (an image link is nice): just a regular riolu
Other: color
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: ShporeCan we start?
imean i guess so
i was hoping beagel would join before we did butimean
you can never really predict when she gets on any more. but it's usually not til around noon or something sooo
i guess

CellularData

Quote from: Floofy
imean i guess so
you can never really predict when she gets on any more. but it's usually not til around noon or something sooo
i guess
she said dont post on here too much so yeah that means shes not getting on tonight

start now?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Floofy
imean i guess so
i guess
she said dont post on here too much so yeah that means shes not getting on tonight

start now?
when did she say that?

anyways why not

Faressain

Argh! What about me?

Name: Talessa
Pokemon: Shinx
Personality: Vengeful, determined, however friendly.
Human appearance: Cyan eyes, light skintone, purple dress, dark hair as well.
Pokemon appearance (please use/link to an image as well as typing other features): Likely the normal Shinx.
Other: Had a friend named James, but he died off-screen. Yellow is her talking colour. From CoPKMN, remember? Oh, and she's human.

Name: Hontetrib
Fakemon: Alent
Personality: Mysterious and shady.
Human appearance: He has dark skin, yellow eyes, and black tuxedo on him.
Fakemon appearance (please use/link to an image as well as typing other features): Aliskors are Steel/Grass type, and they're believed to be similiar to soldiers. Their looks include a purple skin and iron patches instead of scales, double-tail, both of grass, shielded by steel, they also have short legs, but a bit longer arms. Both have 3 fingers each foot. Their head, however, is resembling to grass-type dinosaur, but with iron scales, too. Evolution of Aliskor, Virvidis, is also Steel/Grass type. They commonly have three tails ended with small spikes, sword-arms and they also have something on their head resembling of commonly used headpiece with Roman Legionaries. And Aliskor pre-evolution, Alent is Grass type. It has only one tail, shorter limbs, and no Iron patches. It's also entirely purple. Also, all 3 forms share topaz eyes. Average height, length and weight for Alent is ~9 dm, ~3 dm and 25 kg, for Aliskor 1.20 m, 4 dm and 65 kg and for Virvidis 1.60 m, 5 dm and 145 kg. They have Grass1 egg group. Their moves are mostly Grass/Steel types.
Other: Nothing. Purple is his talking colour. He's a human for now

Name: Agnes
Pokemon: Honedge.
Personality: A bit driven to seriousness, but still a little of lively spirit.
Human appearance: 1m and 52 cm high. Slim, somewhat curly brown hair, blue eyes, yellow with blue stripes shirt, dodger-blue skirt and brown sporty shoes.
Pokemon appearance: Sword part of her is made of platinum. Otherwise, she's normal.
Other: May have a permanent everstone at first evolution. CoPKMN, she's a human for now.

Name: Vorleth
Personality: A bit forgetting, dreaming of things, careless.
Human Appearance: Gray shirt, black jeans and hat, same as his jacket.
Pokémon:  Ralts
Pokemon Appearance: A shiny Ralts with blue colours.
Other:  Wears glasses. He's human for now, too.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Dino

Name: Grov
Pokemon/Fakemon: Pokemon
Personality: Old and tired of life. Pretty grumpy. Also evil.
Appearance:
Seems to have a permanent scowl on his face.
Other: Got dementia and forgot the majority of his moves. The only one he knows now is self-destruct - and he's not going to recover the next time he uses it.

objecty

guys I thought we were doing the transforming .-.
I wanted to do that...
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

and yes I did say I couldn't get back on, I'd think that you'd know that already seeing as you posted at 11 EST. :/
I thought we were going to do the transforming, though, can we please do that? It gave us a starting plot and right now we don't have ANY PLOT WHATSOEVER and having a small amount of plot would be good.
so please do the transformation
the only reason I wanted to do this was because I didn't know what it was like with original CoPKMN and you said it was better, and it looks like we just made another CoPKMN/TWFKMN mashup instead, so I probably won't join if you don't do the transforming.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Beagel has a point here. Old Floofy CoPKMN was mostly about transformation of humen, confusion and wildness, and not about pokemon being civilised.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

yeah BF (Before-Floofy) CoPKMN was what was better, right?
Well, this is PF CoPKMN + TWFKMN.
there is no old copkmn here
Thank you.

Faressain

Ahem, I think it was Before-Delta-Death (BDD) chapter 1-2 CoPKMN than PDD (Post-Delta-Death) (Chapter 2-14) CoPKMN

objecty

idk if detla's death was important enough to split a thing into 2 chapters and... 12 chapters. :P
Thank you.

Faressain

BDD CoPKMN was the one which was more like CoPKMN, not some modern RPs.
PDD CoPKMN was more civilised and had more unnecessary drama.

And it's more like 20 or 60 Pages against 180+/540+ pages.

SpicyMeatball

Wow there's lots of posts here
Fiiinnneee we'll add human transformation .-.
Go add those to your forms, folks
Then I'll accept ya

Faressain

SpicyMeatball

objecty

time to use my favorite TWFKMN and CoPKMN roles and add a new one

Name: Jade
Pokemon/Fakemon: mimikyu
Personality: is kinda an outcast and is obsessive
Human appearance: ghostly white with incredibly dark hair and pale blue eyes. also, she is tall.
Appearance (an image link is nice): really really creepy
Other: CoPKMNgalz-and y'all know who she likes except maybe for Data

Name: Izzy
Pokemon/Fakemon: steeleon
Personality: Curious and intelligent, for now, until she turns evil. Which will happen later
Human appearance: Curly brown hair, with hazel eyes
Appearance (an image link is nice): just imagine a cyborg eevee that's aquamarine
Other: TWFKMNgalz - gabe's sister

Name: Cordelia
Pokemon/Fakemon: Fennekin
Personality: 'typical teenager that acts differently randomly at other times I guess'
Human appearance: Poofy bright orange-red hair and deep blue eyes
Appearance (an image link is nice): tHE FLOOFIEST FENNEKIN IN THE WORLD
Other: COPKMNgalz

--NEW CHARACTER--

Name: Lavender
Pokemon/Fakemon: noibat
Personality: Quiet, but she isn't shy. She just likes to be alone. But she can <MEOW> others off if they annoy her
Human appearance: short with gray eyes and very short blond hair
Appearance (an image link is nice): paler purple than regular noibat
Other: NEWgalz
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

@beagel accepted

edit: ykw im just gonna accept all of you. i trust that you all will add human appearances anyways, though.
another edit: oh also if you havent, tell me their talking colors/add them in the 'other' section

Faressain

Dino

I don't really like human transformation stuff, so goodbye. :)

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: jji10dinoI don't really like human transformation stuff, so goodbye. :)
i dont like it either tbh