Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Keep This Website Alive! (Page 4) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#76 2017-Jul-17  11:06:49

Dark
TBGer
Registered: 2013-Apr-17
Posts: 12,635

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

So I heard you like patterns

V8OdJSg.jpg


Posts look strange without a signature, don't you think?

Offline

#77 2017-Jul-17  11:07:15

Dino
TBGer
From: The Dinocave
Registered: 2013-Jan-02
Posts: 16,380

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:

So I heard you like patterns

V8OdJSg.jpg

It's... it's... it's... awful.


In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know,
And all the people that come and go,
Stop and say hello,

- Penny Lane, The Beatles

Offline

#78 2017-Jul-17  11:08:06

Dark
TBGer
Registered: 2013-Apr-17
Posts: 12,635

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

jji10dino wrote:
Darkfire wrote:

So I heard you like patterns

V8OdJSg.jpg

It's... it's... it's... awful.

It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Posts look strange without a signature, don't you think?

Offline

#79 2017-Jul-17  11:08:34

Dino
TBGer
From: The Dinocave
Registered: 2013-Jan-02
Posts: 16,380

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:
jji10dino wrote:
Darkfire wrote:

So I heard you like patterns

V8OdJSg.jpg

It's... it's... it's... awful.

It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So it's awful, is what you're saying.


In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know,
And all the people that come and go,
Stop and say hello,

- Penny Lane, The Beatles

Offline

#80 2017-Jul-17  14:04:06

CellularData
Banned
From: death™
Registered: 2015-Sep-20
Posts: 6,992
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Wordweaver wrote:

Just going to add a logo to the pile. Figured I would go ahead and give it the background color of the top bar, but I can change it pretty easily if need be.

Something seems to be making it really big, but I assume it can be scaled. hmm



cvJk00V.png

Switch up the font and it could EASILY be the new logo.

Last edited by CellularData (2017-Jul-17  14:04:24)


(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Offline

#81 2017-Jul-17  14:38:55

NasomiXIV
TBGer
From: Dead Memes
Registered: 2015-May-23
Posts: 3,123
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Wordweaver wrote:

Just going to add a logo to the pile. Figured I would go ahead and give it the background color of the top bar, but I can change it pretty easily if need be.

Something seems to be making it really big, but I assume it can be scaled. hmm



cvJk00V.png

This one looks beautiful. Mine still might top it, though.


WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.
latest?cb=20130126083247
This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2
343sozb.png
Pikachu took a vacation.

Offline

#82 2017-Jul-17  15:55:24

Wordweaver
TBGer
From: The Ḁ̮̓́b͎̯̘̖̖̕ỹ̛̜́͑š̊ͧ̓s͗ͬ
Registered: 2015-Jan-11
Posts: 1,532

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Here are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

The old one is at the top, just for reference.

khFfIqw.png


As above, so below.

Offline

#83 2017-Jul-17  15:56:45

DownsGameClub
TBG Team
From: The TBG Office
Registered: 2015-Aug-08
Posts: 9,314
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Hahahaha XD

I don't really like the background.  Perhaps changing it to a lighter one may be more pleasant.

Offline

#84 2017-Jul-17  16:00:02

Wordweaver
TBGer
From: The Ḁ̮̓́b͎̯̘̖̖̕ỹ̛̜́͑š̊ͧ̓s͗ͬ
Registered: 2015-Jan-11
Posts: 1,532

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

DownsGameClub wrote:

Hahahaha XD

I don't really like the background.  Perhaps changing it to a lighter one may be more pleasant.

That's actually straight from the current top bar. I guess we could probably get it changed, but right now I'm just going to design with it in mind.


As above, so below.

Offline

#85 2017-Jul-17  16:32:32

DownsGameClub
TBG Team
From: The TBG Office
Registered: 2015-Aug-08
Posts: 9,314
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Wordweaver wrote:
DownsGameClub wrote:

Hahahaha XD

I don't really like the background.  Perhaps changing it to a lighter one may be more pleasant.

That's actually straight from the current top bar. I guess we could probably get it changed, but right now I'm just going to design with it in mind.

I know.  I just feel the text doesn't match up with the menu bar...

Offline

#86 2017-Jul-17  16:53:04

Dino
TBGer
From: The Dinocave
Registered: 2013-Jan-02
Posts: 16,380

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Wordweaver wrote:

Here are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

The old one is at the top, just for reference.

khFfIqw.png

I like the second one.


In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know,
And all the people that come and go,
Stop and say hello,

- Penny Lane, The Beatles

Offline

#87 2017-Jul-17  16:58:46

Dark
TBGer
Registered: 2013-Apr-17
Posts: 12,635

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

jji10dino wrote:
Wordweaver wrote:

Here are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

The old one is at the top, just for reference.

khFfIqw.png

I like the second one.

I think you mean second from the bottom.


Posts look strange without a signature, don't you think?

Offline

#88 2017-Jul-17  17:05:42

Dino
TBGer
From: The Dinocave
Registered: 2013-Jan-02
Posts: 16,380

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:
jji10dino wrote:
Wordweaver wrote:

Here are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

The old one is at the top, just for reference.

khFfIqw.png

I like the second one.

I think you mean second from the bottom.

Yeah, I agree. The second one from the bottom is really ugly.


In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know,
And all the people that come and go,
Stop and say hello,

- Penny Lane, The Beatles

Offline

#89 2017-Jul-17  17:24:58

Dark
TBGer
Registered: 2013-Apr-17
Posts: 12,635

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

jji10dino wrote:
Darkfire wrote:
jji10dino wrote:

I like the second one.

I think you mean second from the bottom.

Yeah, I agree. The second one from the bottom is really ugly.

I believe you mean that the second from the top is really ugly.


Posts look strange without a signature, don't you think?

Offline

#90 2017-Jul-17  17:34:56

Dino
TBGer
From: The Dinocave
Registered: 2013-Jan-02
Posts: 16,380

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:
jji10dino wrote:
Darkfire wrote:

I think you mean second from the bottom.

Yeah, I agree. The second one from the bottom is really ugly.

I believe you mean that the second from the top is the best by far and so much better than the second one from the bottom it's not even funny.

FTFY


In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know,
And all the people that come and go,
Stop and say hello,

- Penny Lane, The Beatles

Offline

#91 2017-Jul-17  17:39:23

DownsGameClub
TBG Team
From: The TBG Office
Registered: 2015-Aug-08
Posts: 9,314
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

wat

Offline

#92 2017-Jul-17  17:43:30

Dark
TBGer
Registered: 2013-Apr-17
Posts: 12,635

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

jji10dino wrote:
Darkfire wrote:
jji10dino wrote:

Yeah, I agree. The second one from the bottom is really ugly.

I believe you mean that the second from the bottom is the best by far and so much better than the second one from the top it's not even funny.

Fixed that for you

Fixed that for you


Posts look strange without a signature, don't you think?

Offline

#93 2017-Jul-17  17:56:15

Dino
TBGer
From: The Dinocave
Registered: 2013-Jan-02
Posts: 16,380

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:
jji10dino wrote:
Darkfire wrote:

I believe you mean that the second from the bottom is the worst by far and so much crappier than the second one from the top it's not even funny.

FTFY

FTFY

FTFY


In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know,
And all the people that come and go,
Stop and say hello,

- Penny Lane, The Beatles

Offline

#94 2017-Jul-17  23:09:29

objecty
TBGer
From: here
Registered: 2016-Apr-27
Posts: 10,732

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

I believe that all of you mean that the original font was the best one


I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Offline

#95 2017-Jul-17  23:16:04

jji7skyline
TBG Team
From: Here, There and Everywhere...
Registered: 2012-Sep-17
Posts: 12,048

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:

So I heard you like patterns

V8OdJSg.jpg

It's beautiful :')


I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Offline

#96 2017-Jul-18  00:28:39

CellularData
Banned
From: death™
Registered: 2015-Sep-20
Posts: 6,992
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Beagel wrote:

I believe that all of you mean that the original font was the best one

true, the rest look kinda pixellated and wrong

none of them look great


(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Offline

#97 2017-Jul-18  01:18:38

firefang16
TBGer
From: purgatory
Registered: 2014-Aug-26
Posts: 1,621
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Darkfire wrote:

So I heard you like patterns

http://i.imgur.com/V8OdJSg.jpg

this is something you'd find on a website from 1998


I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy wink

Offline

#98 2017-Jul-18  02:57:58

NasomiXIV
TBGer
From: Dead Memes
Registered: 2015-May-23
Posts: 3,123
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

firefang16 wrote:
Darkfire wrote:

So I heard you like patterns

http://i.imgur.com/V8OdJSg.jpg

this is something you'd find on a website from 1998

Mine on the other hand is nothing more than a simpler version of the current TBG logo.


WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.
latest?cb=20130126083247
This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2
343sozb.png
Pikachu took a vacation.

Offline

#99 2017-Jul-18  03:00:01

NasomiXIV
TBGer
From: Dead Memes
Registered: 2015-May-23
Posts: 3,123
Website

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

Beagel wrote:

I believe that all of you mean that the middle font was the best one

FTFY


WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.
latest?cb=20130126083247
This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2
343sozb.png
Pikachu took a vacation.

Offline

#100 2017-Jul-18  04:12:35

objecty
TBGer
From: here
Registered: 2016-Apr-27
Posts: 10,732

Re: Keep This Website Alive!

what does 'fify' mean


I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB