News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you post without any Is, you win!

Started by Tymewalk, Jul 09, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Self-explanatory. (Capital i, BTW, not lowercase L)

Now you can't post "I win" and leave it at that ;)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Treehee

The person that wrote the message you read just a moment ago managed to succeed.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

objecty

Quote from: TreeheeThe person that wrote the message you read just a moment ago managed to succeed.
AKA: Alexphan won! Hooray!
Some people, such as myself, have won as well.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Well, darn. Such sentences would cause one to have succeeded...

...perhaps my game would be not as hard as expected.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Treehee

Do not worry. The above sentence took me long to create.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

Darn, perhaps me not be good to know loopholes

CellularData

ah, me from a few months ago was clueless and used loopholes. you see, loopholes are bad
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Alex The JPEG

Alex The JPEG, after almost a year of no posts, bumps the forum post to help the flood.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

Well, actually the forum post was ABOVE the flood, so the bump does not help at all...

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

RedComputer4964

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Alex The JPEG

Don't need workarounds to be successful!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

Seam49

Byron_Inc_TBG

Tis' easy. I'll do that.
I win, I guess.
Nothing hard about this game.
eh

SausageMcSauce

(sarcasm)oh no above post means end of the world(/sarcasm)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

What? Read the rules wrong.
Thought not able to type the present tense of "was".
LOL.

Now estas easy.

Sorry have to not lose.
eh

PkmnQ

i didn't type i, i used italic tags and removed the square brackets
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: PkmnQ(removed) didn't type (removed), (removed) used (removed)talic tags and removed the square brackets

(alarms that are not actually there go off)

oh no my post forgot to remove one of those letters
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Tymewalk

When was the game here last seen on the front page...? :P