News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you post without any L's, you win

Started by SpicyMeatball, Jul 09, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

Now go on my friends, type away
previously known as Floofy

CellularData

you cant remove the forbidden character to insert an R, that's cheating
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

Okay.

I noticed this game is very easy to win!
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

SpicyMeatball

Yes, indeed. Arent most of these games easy to win?

CellularData

Some of them require characters that are used everywhere, such as E.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

Yeah, that kind of game can be much harder than this one.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Flowermanvista

Wow, this game is not very restrictive compared to "post with no e's". This is very easy compared to that.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SpicyMeatball

Ya, I don't know why I didn't think more about that.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

SplatKirby

I don't know if I can do this one. It seems pretty hard. What do you guys think?
"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

Flowermanvista

Nah, not that hard. Not that restrictive compared to not having access to the e key, but this does require some thinking to do right. Some pretty common words are now taboo, so it is kind of strange.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Rekekka

Hmm, none of that? Ok, might be easy.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Tymewalk

...I find this to be a rather interesting game. Of course, it is rather easy to acquire a win.

But there's no fun in taking the easy way out of things, is there? No, rather, the more characters your post has, the more of a true hardship it is to win.

And that, my friends, is where the heart of the game is.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Tyme, your speech was very... motivating. And not in a good way. It motivated me to want to end your existence. You see, the key to not dying is not to motivate others, but rather to not stand out.

Why murder the random guy on the street when the guy over on the next street giving a speech is just as easy to murder?

You also mention me a friend in the last part of your post. This, however, is not true. I am not your friend.

Thank you for being so understanding.

With much respect,
Dinosaur.

(What am I doing with my existence.... btw, no offence to anyone mentioned in this post. To be precise, no offence, Tyme. :P)

SplatKirby

That's just a tiny bit horrifying.

I sure hope you don't come after me. But I guess you might say this is a speech, so maybe I'm really sticking my neck out here. Keep my neck safe, thanks.
"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

NasomiXIV

If you not tell, I purr off rearry nice Engrish.

(haha)
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

Sheesh, in every one of these "post without" games, I can never say my own username! ;-;
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Xenon

no ducks were harmed during production. maybe one person was died before they had to use some green screen. the movie "Ducks Reunite!" got very bad reviews due to "poor production schemes," "the condition is very bad," "the director did a very bad job making this movie."
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

no wonder why this died
it was too easy
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

solitaire

this might be the easiest "post with this character" topic... but not if someone makes "If you post without any Z's, you win!" (do not make that topic)

this is why it has had no posts in 6 years

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Zan

This can't be easy
It shou- nevermind.
This is hard.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Hippopotomonstrosesquippeda-aw I thought it was fine to use :(
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain