News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Swords of Wrath - Lion Eranders (Knights Errant)

Started by El Komodos Drago, Jun 24, 2017, 06:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Komodos Drago

The World : Gaia > Knights Erannder

It has been almost 1000 years since Leon, the noblest and most honourable of all of the nations of Euohoria, was founded. Today, more than ever, it is under threat from without and within. Ungrateful rebels seeking to overthrow the government lurk around every corner and great and terrible monsters swoop down from the central mountains. But there is yet hope for this is the time of noble deeds and honourable men, will they slay these monsters and placate these peasants or is the kingdomed doomed to fall?

You are Lion Erranders, knights freshly knighted and yet without a domain to rule and as such your objective is to commit great acts to earn your place as a noble of Leon.

(Most of) What you need to know - Leon
Leon, where this game is set, is more or less a generic fantasy nation. The land is ruled by a king (at the moment ) who gives land out to Dukes and Marquesses (the difference is that a marquess's land is roughly equivalent to a lord (the generic term for a noble that holds land from someone who is not the king) just not subject to the laws that the Duke sets down.
Nobles who spend most of their time fighting are called Lions.
All nobles are supposed to follow the code of chivalry though nobility is determined by who you were born to not how chivalrous you are.

(Most of) What you need to know - Lion Eranders
Lion Erranders (when used in the context of noble lions) are Lions who have been dubbed and are therefore afforded all the rights of Lions but have not yet been invested and are not yet considered to be part of the political structure of Leon and must prove their worth by conducting great deads like slaying hideous monsters and helping innocent civilians and generally being chivalrous.

(Most of) What you need to know - Joining the game
Anyone can join the game but once there are enough players I will describe the player's current surroundings so we can get on with the game.
If you wish to join the game please complete the form bellow
Name of character* :
Describe yourself**:
* = As Leon is to some extent based on France this will preferably be French sounding though anything will do. This should include a surname to give us an indication of which Lord you were the son of.
**= Write a little about your character. Please start this on a new line.

(Most of) What you need to know - The Rules
We will be using the rules that I created for my King of Komodo roleplaying games
They work like this:
I tell you what's happend.
you tell me what you want to do.
We repeat.

Karanrimé

Two things before I post my signup.

We don't need the GMnic notes about how We're the players and you tell us what happens. We're very familiar with that, and to a certain extent, it feels like you're mocking us, except we know how it works. {Then there are the Pokemon/Fakemon Peeps, they do what they want and nobody cares aaa}
have not yet been invested and are not yet considered to be part of the political structure of Leon and must prove their worth by conducting great deads like slaying hideous monsters and helping innocent civilians and generally being chivalrous.
*deeds
(Most of) What you need to know - LionEranders
*Erranders

Anyway, sounds interesting, and the past Video-Game based RPG is currently on Hiatus, so Let's Join the Fun!

Name of character: Jacques
Describe yourself: Has no idea of his parentage, having been adopted as a child. Will have flashbacks from time to time. Appearance-wise, He's 5'5 and 21 Years old. He has experience with various arms, preferring to fight Florentine. He uses the 2-sword method. Wears 4-link Chain-mail armor, specifically designed to be effective and light. He Has Jet black Hair, and no strongly defining facial features other than a scar above the eye. Jacques does not Enjoy being taunted and is a little over-aggressive. Overall, he is very friendly to those he knows.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

El Komodos Drago

Quote from: TBGChildGamerWe don't need the GMnic notes about how We're the players and you tell us what happens. We're very familiar with that, and to a certain extent, it feels like you're mocking us, except we know how it works. {Then there are the Pokemon/Fakemon Peeps, they do what they want and nobody cares aaa}
Sorry I don't know how everything works around here and am used to having to explain this to people who will splite all the games they play into chess and computer games.

Quote from: TBGChildGamer
have not yet been invested and are not yet considered to be part of the political structure of Leon and must prove their worth by conducting great deads like slaying hideous monsters and helping innocent civilians and generally being chivalrous.
*deeds
(Most of) What you need to know - LionEranders
*Erranders
I'm sorry about my spelling. I try my best.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerName of character: Jacques
Describe yourself: Has no idea of his parentage, having been adopted as a child. Will have flashbacks from time to time. Appearance-wise, He's 5'5 and 21 Years old. He has experience with various arms, preferring to fight Florentine. He uses the 2-sword method. Wears 4-link Chain-mail armor, specifically designed to be effective and light. He Has Jet black Hair, and no strongly defining facial features other than a scar above the eye. Jacques does not Enjoy being taunted and is a little over-aggressive. Overall, he is very friendly to those he knows.
Very imagninative, well done.

El Komodos Drago

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

El Komodos Drago

Quote from: TBGChildGamerProbably wait.
Ok. I'll see who I can gather up from the Dev thread.

bazbaz101

Name: Corentin de Adwinglore
Describe yourself: Corentin was born to a Lion who has high expectations of him. Corentin wants to make his father proud but also often acts unlike a noble. He works hard to be chivalrous but doesn't always succeed. He fights with a sword in one hand and a simple, round, wooden shield in the other. He prefers to wear leather armour over other types because of it's lightness. He wears multiple knives in his belt and spends lots of time sharpening them.

El Komodos Drago

Quote from: bazbaz101Name: Corentin de Adwinglore
Describe yourself: Corentin was born to a Lion who has high expectations of him. Corentin wants to make his father proud but also often acts unlike a noble. He works hard to be chivalrous but doesn't always succeed. He fights with a sword in one hand and a simple, round, wooden shield in the other. He prefers to wear leather armour over other types because of it's lightness. He wears multiple knives in his belt and spends lots of time sharpening them.
Good luck.

El Komodos Drago

I'm afraid that I can not continue running this roleplaying game.