News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fandomia High: Chapter 2: Back from Summer

Started by objecty, Jun 11, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Welcome to Fandomia High, where you can be characters from any fandom you please! You can be your own OCs, but if there is not an image, you have to describe their appearance and personality, etc.
Your characters don't have to be the age of the actual characters, this means you can actually be any character! Hooray! lol.
So, yeah, you only have to specify the character, possibly post an image, and their age. You can also sign up as a teacher in which case you have to specify what class they are teaching.
If no one has signed up for one of the teachers, then you can RP as them only to specify what is happening in the class or to send someone to principal's office, etc.
Also, the principal is not Orangekit, like in Coolman2443's crossover highschool RP. No, it is a fusion between Quidu and Orangekit and Mary Sue and Beagel. The fusion is called Oraidusuegel.
This is to represent the four powers frowned upon in the TBGs.
Orangekit = Powerplay | Quidu = Godmod | Mary Sue = Mary Sue | Beagel = Metagame
(The last one may not make sense at first but it is because I made the RPG :P)
so yeah have fun
and I let shpore back in btw

Try to stay in character, and stay within your character's abilities.
And make student ages between 14-18 unless they have failed or skipped a grade, in which case you can have it be above or below age accordingly.

CHARACTERS WILL BE LISTED BELOW
also you can have as many characters as you want

Beagel
Flug - 13 - Sophomore - M
Yin-Yang - 14 - Freshman(men?) - M
Jake Jr. - 17 - Senior - F
Dipper - 15 - Sophomore - M
Vendy - 16 - Junior - F
DownsGameClub
SPCCranford1056 - Science and Mechanical Engineering Teacher - M
Ringo - Counselor
Epicanna27
Snowkit - 14 - Freshman - M
Mistlekit - 14 - Freshman - F
Lightningkit - 14 - Sophomore - M
Graykit - 14 - Freshman - F
Ash Jr. - 17 - Junior - M
Incineroar - 17 - Senior - M
Ash Ketchum - Math Teacher for Sophomores and Juniors
Floofy
Red - 16 - Junior - M
Autumn - 16 - Junior - F
Peppermint - 16 - Junior - F
Faressain
Itaku - Gym and Arcane Arts Teacher - M
Smiley100P
Shadow the Hedgehog - 16 - Junior - M
Lyla Belaqua - 14 - Freshman - F
Pantalamion - 14 - Freshman - M
Katniss Everdeen - 17 - Senior - F
Yeroc8
Hugo the Great - Student Teacher
Firefang16
Fire - 14 - Freshman - F
TheTealWashableMarker
Ruby - 15 - Sophomore - F
Tezuka Yamikami
Tezuka - 16 - Junior - M
PrincessPandaTBG
Sonic - 15 - Sophomore - M
Knuckles - 16 - Junior - M
Rogue - 18 - Senior - F
Shpore
Strider - 16.5 - Senior - M

Characters by grade:

Freshmen:
Snowkit
Mistlekit
Graykit
Yin-Yang
Lyla Belaqua
Pantalamion
Fire
MegaMan
Sophomores:
Flug
Lightningkit
Dipper
Ruby
Sonic
Trendy
Juniors:
Red
Autumn
Peppermint
Ash Jr.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Tezuka
Knuckles
Vendy
Neo
Seniors:
Jake Jr.
Incineroar
Katniss Everdeen
Rogue
Strider
Blazestar
Teachers:
SPCCranford1056
Ash Ketchum
Itaku
Other:
Ringo (counselor)
Hugo the Great (student teacher)

Chapter 1: A New School
Chapter 2: Back from Summer
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

CellularData

can i be canon characters that died at a young age (*cough* warriors *cough*) but like make them live for longer
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

can i be a character that is technically not from a fandom? I found some adorable doggos and they're killing me
previously known as Floofy

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27can i be canon characters that died at a young age (*cough* warriors *cough*) but like make them live for longer
Yep. I said 'any character'.

Quote from: Floofycan i be a character that is technically not from a fandom? I found some adorable doggos and they're killing me

Yeah, sure. Just slap on some names and you've technically got an OC and those are said to be allowed in the OP!

Quote from: ShporeFirst post besides OP.

NO
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

Assuming SPCCranford1056 is still in high school...

Name: SPCCranford1056
From: EAS Fandom (Weather radio alerts, alerts from TV, expert on NOAA Weather Radio system, etc.)
Rank: All-Round Science and Mechanical Engineering Teacher for all grades.

Done.

objecty

@DGC Your characters don't actually have to be the right age canonically. Anyway, he can be a teacher, if you like.
Thank you.

DownsGameClub

CellularData

snowkit / 14 / freshman

he is a very smart kid, but he's deaf so he needs some special educating (or at least an interpreter).  like in warriors canon he can speak a few short sentences but not really and it sounds distorted.  he gets teased occasionally but his siblings stick up for him.
this is his talking color - he doesn't really talk much so it's mostly used for his thoughts and other things like that

mistlekit / 14 / freshman

she's a pretty ordinary kid and fits right in
this is her talking color

lightningkit / 14 / sophomore

after skipping the sixth grade, lightningkit is a pretty smart and advanced guy.  his teachers love him - but he's not popular and always gets teased.  he and snowkit are very close.
this is his talking color

graykit / 14 / freshman

she is pretty well-balanced, being fairly smart, fairly athletic, and having a lot of friends.  she never gets teased unlike her siblings
this is her talking color

objecty

OK
I will wait for 3 more characters minimum: One more senior, and two juniors
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Red, 16, Male
(the milk n cookies one)
Down-to-Earth and laid back. He doesn't take many things seriously, and loves good jokes.

Autumn, 16, Female
(the apple crisp one)
Energetic and outgoing. She loves running around and carrying out her hobbies.

Peppermint, 16, Female
(the mint roll one)
Shy and clumsy. She doesn't like confronting people, and spends most of her time on the internet.

i guess they can all be juniors

CellularData

ash ketchum - math teacher for sophomore and junior.

and his son, ash jr, is a 17 year old junior who got held back once.  color

also i am adding my incineroar from pokemon sun as a 17 year old senior.  he is smart and loyal.  this is his color

DownsGameClub

Quote from: epicanna27ash ketchum - math teacher for sophomore and junior.  teaches regular (not advanced) math

and his son, ash jr, is a 17 year old junior who got held back once.  color
oh my gosh...  XD

objecty

Thank you.

DownsGameClub

SPCCranford1056 comes to the school at 5 in the morning to get ready.  (Timeskip as needed.)

objecty

Flug woke up at 6 AM. He was pretty nervous, because he had been homeschooled for a long time, and now he was going to a regular school for the first time in a few years.
Thank you.

CellularData

It was august 13, and the four kits were excited for high school.  It was 6:30, and they were talking in the family's living room

I hope nobody makes fun of me because I'm deaf.  Hopefully my siblings will help me get through school normally!

"I'm really excited for high school.  Lightningkit, how is the homework load?"
"It's... definitely heavier than eighth grade.  But I don't think you'll have to worry about it for the first few weeks when school is just starting."
"Alright!"

objecty

Flug got ready for school and sat nervously on his bed.

Meanwhile dipper was getting ready for school and was semi-hyped

Yin was arguing with Yang about what to eat for breakfast

Jake Jr. was still asleep
Thank you.

CellularData

Ash Jr. was trying to find something to wear that would make him look like the pokemon trainer you don't want to mess with.  He needed something like that to boost his confidence, since the rest of his classmates had moved on to being seniors and he had failed.  He hadn't even passed his dad's class!

Incineroar was eating breakfast.

DownsGameClub

SPCCranford1056 prints out papers at his office.

objecty

Flug sighed. He didn't want to go but he knew he should. He just wanted for no one to see him...

Flug looked around the room. He walked out of it and down the stairs, to the kitchen. There he carefully pulled a paper bag over his head, cut out two holes for his eyes, and placed goggles on over it.
He then sat near the door and waited.
Thank you.

CellularData

"Come on, Ash Jr!  It's time to leave!"
"Okay, dad!"

Ash Jr came downstairs, ready for school.  They both got in Ash's car and drove to school.

Shpore

Cataquack/13/Female/SOPHOMORE OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT ARGH

Red Cataquack/14/Female/SOPHOMORE OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT ARGH

Plungelo/15/Male/SOPHOMORE OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT ARGH

objecty

Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Red reluctantly woke up. He didn't really like school but he decided to make the best out of it.
Autumn cheerfully stretched and work up. She was excited for school, but really only for the friends.
Peppermint woke up late. She looked at her phone and nearly leaped out of bed. oh no, not school!