News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined: chain!

Started by CellularData, Jun 10, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CellularData

Exactly the same as my wish is ruined, except where the next wish you start is a result of the last one.  Example:

Quote from: 1I wish Pokemon were real.
Quote from: 2Granted!  They take over your country and make humans as slaves.

I wish someone new would become leader of this country.
Quote from: 3Granted!  They are terrible and only want things for themselves.

I wish this person would become a good person.
Quote from: 2Granted!  They immediately die and a new, worse person takes power.

I wish I were in a different country without these problems.
Quote from: 1Granted, you're now in a very poor country and starving.

I wish I had food.

Get it?

...I could see how this would be a duplicate, as it's only slightly different.  Make sure to play in a way so that it references past wishes - as all of the previous wishes are part of the current one

Okay, let's start with this:

I wish I could live in an ideal world without discrimination, where everyone has at least enough to eat, and where there are low amounts of crime.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

Granted! You're on a small planet far away from everyone else.

I wish i had some friends had some people on this planet
previously known as Floofy

NasomiXIV

Granted. They're all against you.

I wish I was immune to their attacks.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

Granted... However, there wasn't any water here, so you would die anyway.

I wish for water.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

awesome-llama

Granted, but it has the salinity of the Dead Sea.

I wish for a water purifier.

Yeroc8

Granted, but it is broken.

I wish to be able to fix things.

Flowermanvista

Granted, but you can only fix a particular type of water purifier - not the one we have.

I wish for that particular type of water purifier.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CellularData

Granted, but then it breaks.

I wish to be on another planet that has a good amount of pure water.

TheTealWashableMarker

But you have the ability to fix it...?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NasomiXIV

whatevs

Granted, it has no food.
I wish to have an infinite supply of non-poisonous bacon.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Granted - however, it expires very quickly.

I wish to have the ability to eat dirt and gain nutrients out of it

joefarebrother

Granted. The new planet is 100% water, and has no oxygen.

I wish there was air.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

awesome-llama

Granted. It's filled with sulfurous gasses.

I wish for a working gas mask.

CellularData

Granted, but you're still swimming in the water and won't be able to for much longer.

I wish for anything I can float on.

objecty

Granted, but it breaks.

I wish for the ability to fix the flotation device.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NasomiXIV

Granted. You lose it in three seconds.

I wish to be on a Utopian planet.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Granted.  It blows up and you go flying in space - then (somehow) safely land within the orbit of another planet - a really hot one with limited water.

I wish I had more pure water.

Yeroc8

Granted but it all evaporates due to the heat.

I wish that everything would just be normal and not super hot or anything.

CellularData

Granted, but there is no more water.

I wish to have water at a temperature where it won't freeze or evaporate.

NasomiXIV

Granted. But only like one drop.

I wish I could live without drinking, breathing, or eating.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seanbobe

Granted. You are now in the hospital on life support.

I wish I could leave the hospital.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

awesome-llama

Granted. You are stuck in prison instead.

I wish for a way to escape prison.

joefarebrother

Granted. You are now a wanted fugitive.

I wish to be not guilty.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CellularData

Quote from: awesome-llamaGranted. You are stuck in prison instead.

I wish for a way to escape prison.
I WAS GOING TO POST THAT EXACTLY...

Anyway

Granted, but when they realize you aren't guilty, you've already run far far away from civilization underground completely lost.

I wish to be back in my house.

objecty

Granted, your house is inside a giant squid.

I wish for a new house that is not inside of an animal.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)