News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Warrior Cats RPG v3

Started by CellularData, Jun 09, 2017, 01:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CellularData

For those of us that want to take it seriously and not have "EdgeClan" and cats that identify as attack helicopters (unless you were actually serious, in which case sorry about that, but you really made it sound like a joke).

That doesn't mean you have to take it completely seriously, of course.  Just... don't make it so obvious that your entire signup sheet is a joke.

(Also, I don't have a problem with non-binary cats and you're totally allowed to sign up as one... the problem is the helicopter thing, which makes a joke of actual non-binary people - which your cat better be if you want me to accept it.)

So to keep things simple, we're going to play with the four* original clans in the original territories, but this isn't in the same universe - so we get all new cats.  And groups outside of clans (yeah... I don't count BloodClan as a clan...) are completely reset, so if you want to make a random rogue that forms a band of rogues to try to force out the actual clans?  Sure.  Go for it.  Just be warned... you probably won't succeed unless you attack WindClan.

* Actually five because SkyClan.  It's going to have elements from the ancient SkyClan (have rankings like a regular clan) and the new one (accepts kittypets as well)

And in the "appearance" section, you can just describe the cat, or if you can find an image on the warriors wiki that resembles them, then use that.

Also, time passes 4x as fast as real life.  So one moon in the RP is one week irl.

Rules:
1. No actual swears - even if they are censored.  Warrior cats have their own swears like "fox dung", so use those instead
2. Use other forms of warrior cat language anyway - it's not a car, it's a monster!
3. Be realistic.  A cat cannot grab things as though it were a human.  It will have to grab things in its mouth.
4. No mary sues
5. No godmodding
6. Have as many roles as you want - but only one Clan leader!  (Exception: if you were deputy and then promoted.  If you have more than 3 leaders at a time, you are going to need to kill one off.)

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Silverpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: ambitious, kind of easily angered
Other: pretty good fighter for her age but doesn't know when the right time to fight is
[Created: page 1]

Name: Rabbitpaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: but with a white tail and smashed back leg
Personality: laid-back, loyal
Other: hit by a monster a moon ago, rendering him pretty much useless as a warrior so he retired at the age of 7 moons

Name: Wolf
Clan: None
Appearance:
Personality: sarcastic, rude, definitely ambitious
Other: after being rejected by ThunderClan as a kit, has wished to have revenge

Name: Flamestar
Appearance:
Personality: usually calm, loyal, a risk-taker
Other: had a litter of kits as a young warrior.  you can sign up to be any of these kits (they would either be warriors or really old apprentices right now though... depending on if they did well and were considered ready to graduate)

Name: Nightpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: black fur, bright green eyes, quite thin
Personality: easily excited
Other: "the new apprentice" smiley referenced in the above post
[Created: page 4]

ThunderClan
Leader
Flamestar - 31 moons - epicanna27
Deputy
open
Medicine Cats
Mosspelt - 14 moons - Smiley100P
open
Warriors
Nightflash - 14 moons - alexphan (Apprentice: Silverpaw)
Morningleaf - 11 moons - Smiley100P
open
Queens
open
Apprentices
Silverpaw - 9 moons - Warrior Apprentice - epicanna27 (Mentor: Nightflash)
open
Kits
open
Elders
open

RiverClan
Leader
open
Deputy
open
Medicine Cats
open
Warriors
Snowstone - 35 moons - Smiley100P
open
Queens
open
Apprentices
open
Kits
open
Elders
open

WindClan
Leader
Rabbitstar - 48 moons - firefang16
Deputy
open
Medicine Cats
open
Warriors
Slickfur - 36 moons - firefang16
open
Queens
open
Apprentices
open
Kits
open
Elders
Rabbitpaw - 8 moons - epicanna27
open

ShadowClan
Leader
Grassstar - 40 moons - Smiley100P
Deputy
open
Medicine Cats
open
Warriors
open
Queens
open
Apprentices
Nightpaw - 6 moons - epicanna27
open
Kits
Graykit - 4 moons - TBGChildGamer
Greykit - 4 moons - TBGChildGamer
open
Elders
open

SkyClan
Leader
open
Deputy
open
Medicine Cats
open
Warriors
open
Queens
open
Apprentices
open
Kits
open
Elders
open

Cats Outside Clans
Wolf - 13 moons - Rogue - epicanna27
Green - 12 moons - Rogue - Smiley100P

StarClan
Dead cats go here.  You can still sign up as one, if you want to have a character with a dead mate or something - but be warned, these characters cannot be played as except in medicine cat prophecies and such
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

add skyclan for those of us who have read one of those extra-thick books
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

I read a few of the books a while ago, I'm not sure if that would be enough knowledge to play though.

CellularData

no cause nobody cares about skyclan lol

Yeroc8

Quote from: Yeroc8I read a few of the books a while ago, I'm not sure if that would be enough knowledge to play though.
Can you please say if it is enough for me to play

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27no cause nobody cares about skyclan lol
I DO
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Quote from: Yeroc8
Quote from: Yeroc8I read a few of the books a while ago, I'm not sure if that would be enough knowledge to play though.
yes, it is enough
Quote from: Beagel
I DO
alright fine lol

EDIT: should it be ancient skyclan or the new one with the weirdness and a bunch of kittypets

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Yeroc8
yes, it is enough
I DO
alright fine lol

EDIT: should it be ancient skyclan or the new one with the weirdness and a bunch of kittypets
uhm idc
perhaps old one so yeroc8 has some idea of what is happening
Thank you.

CellularData

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Yeroc8Can you please say if it is enough for me to play
yes, it is enough
Quote from: BeagelI DO
alright fine lol

uhm idc
perhaps old one so yeroc8 has some idea of what is happening
I made it have elements of both - it accepts kittypets, but they have to take on actual warrior names (sorry, harveymoon).  also, "daylight warriors" are not going to be a thing - they do make a few exceptions though

CellularData

ok im adding a leader because we need those

Name: Flamestar
Appearance:
Personality: usually calm, loyal, a risk-taker
Other: had a litter of kits as a young warrior.  you can sign up to be any of these kits (they would either be warriors or really old apprentices right now though... depending on if they did well and were considered ready to graduate)

CellularData

objecty

I will join later but I have something to say first in case CG wants to join.
DON'T DO GRAYKIT GREYKIT GRIYKIT GROYKIT GRUYKIT AGAIN
Thank you.

CellularData

Beagel are you actually going to join

CellularData

Quote from: epicanna27Beagel are you actually going to join
I take that silence as a no

Karanrimé

This is 2 sign-up forms crammed into 1 sheet.

Name: Greykit/Graykit
Appearance: A shade of Grey right in the middle Floofy furballs. Like this.
Personality: Tricksters, like annoying other Kits.
Other: Exactly like the other one
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Quote from: TBGChildGamerThis is 2 sign-up forms crammed into 1 sheet.

AHEM
Quote from: BeagelI will join later but I have something to say first in case CG wants to join.
Thank you.

Karanrimé

Quote from: TBGChildGamerThis is 2 sign-up forms crammed into 1 sheet.

AHEM
Quote from: BeagelI will join later but I have something to say first in case CG wants to join.
You're also not 27.
If 27 rejects them, fine. But you're not her.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

Starmeadows

Name: Summermorning
Appearance: Mostly sunset-orange fur with blue eyes
Personality: Kind of a workaholic
Other: If 90% of all the Warriors OCs are on scratch, then this is probably a good one lol

CellularData

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Summermorning
Appearance: Mostly sunset-orange fur with blue eyes
Personality: Kind of a workaholic
Other: If 90% of all the Warriors OCs are on scratch, then this is probably a good one lol
Accepted

CellularData

Starmeadows

Alright

Summermorning does her usual tasks for the day- hunting, patrolling, all that

firefang16

Name: Rabbitstar
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: Lanky, tall but muscular cat. Sandy-tan color. Amber eyes.
Personality: Puts up a tough facade, but is quite jumpy and nervous. Always chooses the most desirable outcome. A bit greedy.
Other: None.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

CellularData

Quote from: firefang16Name: Rabbitstar
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: Lanky, tall but muscular cat. Sandy-tan color. Amber eyes.
Personality: Puts up a tough facade, but is quite jumpy and nervous. Always chooses the most desirable outcome. A bit greedy.
Other: None.
accepted

Starmeadows

Name: Grassstar
Appearance: Grasstar has a mostly brown pelt with white paws and green eyes.  He also is relatively healthily skinny.
Personality: He tries to lead ShadowClan for the best, and to him this means trying to maintain peace.  For once.  However, he fails from time to time, but of course one would expect that.  He is also too pahetic to have a mate.  Least before the events of is rp.
Other: x