News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

alts vs non-alts

Started by cringe, Jun 05, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cringe

alts count up as a1, a2

non-alts count up as n1, n2

no doubleposting although there are no rules about using other accounts to break the doublepost rule

a1!
I AM CRINGE

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Silver the Hedgehog

'Cause every night, I'll save your life
And every night, I'll be with you.

This is actually PrincessPandaTBG's alternate account.

Dino

A Mega Man Named Rock

...That was slower than it was before I did the thing.

TotallyNotSeanbobe

I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

Cataquack

Dino

Duck

awesome-llama

Seanbobe

n2

This topic caused a spike in the TBG's alternate account population.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

awesome-llama

Shpore

Quote from: seanbobeThis topic caused a spike in the TBG's alternate account population.
yeah it did
but I made the Cataquack alt just so I wouldn't like a roleplaying idiot on the what would you do thread

N4

TotallyNotSeanbobe

I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

ARPK Alpaca

'v'
darkorchid ftw
...or shall i convert to the majority-

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

awesome-llama

Yeroc8

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

NasomiXIV

N7
(Not a Mass Effect reference. Dang, I want to play that game soooooooo badly, but it's rated M.)
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

NasomiXIV

N9
(The next one should say 'NX'.)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.