News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Boys VS. Girls: Equal Edition

Started by NasomiXIV, May 28, 2017, 08:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

The boy-to-girl ratio is almost 1:1, but Shepters quit so she can't see it. So here's a new one, where it always progresses by one, regardless of gender.

Same rules as the old one, except girls only add one.

B1
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

was this really nec-

Well, to be fair, I was gonna make a new Privnote Race because of one rule I didn't agree with.

But I still think there are way more boys than girls?

G1
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

G1

well *is instantly reminded of ~the book~*

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

awesome-llama

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Karanrimé

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerwas this really nec-

Well, to be fair, I was gonna make a new Privnote Race because of one rule I didn't agree with.

G1

What rule did you not agree with?

B4
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Dino

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

awesome-llama

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TBGChildGamer

G1

B4
That you have to post the contents of the previous privnote. It'd be more fun if all privnotes were a secret between the maker and the reader.

G1

Karanrimé

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker
Quote from: TBGChildGamer

G1

B4
That you have to post the contents of the previous privnote. It'd be more fun if all privnotes were a secret between the maker and the reader.

G1
Well, that's how we confirm you've read them.

B1
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

the fact that it hasn't gotten past G1 but it got to B9 is the actual reason the girls got a 2x boost on the last one dude

i think it's just that many of the girls on the TBGs see that the boys win every time and don't even try

should be renamed "how many boys can post in a row before a girl (or non-binary person) can ruin it" in which case reset
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

NasomiXIV

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerG1

still unfair
You, Somelia, Floofy, EA27, Beagel, Firefang, and maybe Shpore VS. me, B&E1, CG, Tyme, Awesome Llama, and Faressain.

Seems equal to me.

B1

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Yeah but half of the girls don't bother posting on these threads
and half of the remaining girls don't get on very much

g1

still unfair tbh
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerG1

still unfair
You, Somelia, Floofy, EA27, Beagel, Firefang, and maybe Shpore VS. me, B&E1, CG, Tyme, Awesome Llama, and Faressain.

Seems equal to me.

B1
female tbgers THAT ACTUALLY GET ON:
* me
* floofs
* beagel
* firefang
* teal

male tbgers THAT ACTUALLY GET ON:
* superdoom
* tyme
* awesome-llama