News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Samurai

Started by NasomiXIV, May 28, 2017, 05:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Try to ninja someone!
Each ninja gets you a point.
Other than that, you have a normal conversation.
NNNOOO   SSSPPPAAAMMM

Hi there!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Starmeadows

TheTealWashableMarker

Nothing much. You see that cloud last night?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

DownsGameClub

Starmeadows

TheTealWashableMarker

was...was i ninja'd -

NO WAIT

*did...did i ninja downs?

HECK YEAH

Start over (I think?):

Hey there!

Starmeadows

Hi

Dost thou likest
Minecraft

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seanbobe

How do we know when someone ninjas someone else?

EDIT: Irony.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Yeroc8

So ninja-ing is when someone else posts when you are typing? (We called it sniping in a different forum where I used to do tbgs)

TheTealWashableMarker

Yeah, pretty much.

Let's continue;

Oh, well what sort of video games do you like?

CellularData

pretty sure this already exists m8
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NasomiXIV

She means a ninja thread.  I don't think another exists, though.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

awesome-llama

I'm not a good ninja.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: awesome-llamaI'm not a good ninja.
Ding-ding-ding! You are CORRECT!

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

Dnjejrjruiehejrujehh

Dino

Shpore

NasomiXIV

...please don't.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

awesome-llama

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NasomiXIV

LOL, I'm the only one who ninja'd somebody.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

dddddddddddddddddddddddd