News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Capture the Hill

Started by Yeroc8, May 25, 2017, 11:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeroc8

In this RPG, you try to capture the hill from whoever owns it.

Godmodding is allowed, but you must explain how you do it.
For example, saying "I trap you and I capture the hill." would not be allowed.
However, saying "I use my powers of magnetism to move your metal trap over to you and then trigger it. Then I capture the hill." would be allowed.

You play as yourself.

Yeroc8

I walk up the hill and plant my flag on the top.

findanegg

I make the signal for a sniper to shoot down the flag, and shoot Yero. The sniper then gives the command for a helicopter to land on the hill, releasing a platoon of elite soldiers that run up the hill and plant my flag, then guard it from any invaders.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Yeroc8

Now I am a ghost and I possess the helicopter driver, who goes and gets a bomb and blows up all the elite soldiers. Then I go onto the hill and build a box made of an indestructible material around the hill.

Faressain

I use Rod of Discord in mean to murder you in any shape or form, by stabbing and vacuuming you in ghost destroyer, and block this with Teleport-proof and Ghost-proof walls, too
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

I morph into Nebby. Your love for Pokémon causes for you to not think twice, so you let me in, and then I murder you with your own Rod of Discord.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

I open a portal back to the hill and enhance the cube to be teleport-proof, ghost-proof, and portal-proof.

Karanrimé

I use a giant magnet to throw the cube into the ocean.

I then make a Giant Container made of Aluminium [Which is strong when thick, non-magnetic, reflective, and probably portal-proof] to keep on the hill.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Yeroc8

But you never actually captured the hill so I go on it

Karanrimé

But you aren't in the box. I am.

My Police Force arrests you for trespassing.

[under construction]

;

Yeroc8

But they can't get me because I'm still a ghost

Karanrimé

I call the GhostCatchers.

I do not have Copyrights.

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

I steal the helicopter and shoot nets over all of you. The nets are connected to the helicopter by a cord and you are all pulled into the helicopter. I close the entrance so you are all stuck inside. I remove every flag and plant my own at the very top of the hill.

I burn the other flags in a bonfire at the bottom of the hill that evening. It was good fun, I invited some relatives and we roasted sausages and marshmallows.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TheTealWashableMarker

Note: Ignore the fact that it says I edited it, I clicked edit but then decided not to change anything in my post so I clicked "Submit" and it says I edited it :P

Karanrimé

That probably should have been your 2nd edit.

I escape my box through the door.
I hijack the helicopter and fly it over the hill.
I drop bombs on the party.
Not death bombs, of course.
They just teleport you home.

I jump on the hill, and build a wall.
I do not Change my name to "Donald Trump"

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

Oh well.

I come with my EPIC SUPER HAMMER and destroy the wall with my EPIC SUPER HAMMER because it's amazing. I then hit you round the head with my EPIC SUPER HAMMER and knock you out with my EPIC SUPER HAMMER because it's amazing. I safely shut my EPIC SUPER HAMMER in my EPIC SUPER HAMMER unopableunlessyouareme chest with my EPIC SUPER HAMMER in it because it's amazing. I then remove the flag you never planted (?) and place my own.

With my EPIC SUPER HAMMER.

Starmeadows

I casually shoot you with a handgun, seeing you were 100% unequipped and place my own flag.

Karanrimé

I Get up, and impale you with your own flag. I then comment that flags are overrated and Break the Chest containing 27s Hammer.

[under construction]

;

Yeroc8

I get my huge super laser blaster and just blast everything off the hill like it's nothing. I go up onto the hill. Then I take my huge super laser blaster and put it on the hill to defend me. Then I yell "Does anyone want to team up with me who won't betray me?"

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI Get up, and impale you with your own flag. I then comment that flags are overrated and Break the Chest containing 27s Hammer.
Uh, the hammer is mine, not Anna's...Read who made the post again.

I yell "NO" and take my EPIC SUPER HAMMER and destroy everyone and everything with my EPIC SUPER HAMMER because it's amazing. I then plant my flag.

Yeroc8

I get out my mind control ray and zap you with it, seeing how you hand no walls or anything. Then you happily give up the hill and the hammer to me. Then I build very strong walls and a ceiling.