News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

This Is The End [My File; GMed by Faressain]

Started by Karanrimé, May 25, 2017, 04:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Okay, here we go.

Characters:
Living:
Name: ChildGamer
Equipment: A Makeshift nailgun made with a NERF gun and nails.
Status: Heavily injured, arm bitten, chest slashed, partly recovered.

Name: Trendy Angst
Equipment: A drill.

Name: Ferreton
Equipment: A horse and Silver Bow.
Status: Right arm and left leg thrashed, severely hurt. (Recovery: 86%)

Name: Agnes
Equipment: A pocket knife.

Name: Graykit.
Equipment: None

Name: Greykit.
Equipment: None

Name: Nitro
Equipment: Two pickaxes.

Map:

Buildings available:
Garden: Costs 1 material, but can only be built on Grass. Takes 5 turns to build no matter how many people are working on it. Provides 1 food per turn. You currently have 1.
House: Costs 10 material. Takes 6 turns to be built by 1 person. Provides living space for 1 person. You currently have 3.
Gun turret: Costs 50 material. Takes 16 turns to be built by 1 person. Provides a basic means of defense while people are off working. You currently have 1.
Laboratory: Costs 65 material. Takes 8 turns to be built by 1 person. Enables research to build other buildings and improve equipment. You currently have 1.
Farm: Costs 10 material. Takes 5 turns to be built by 1 person, and takes at least 3. Provides 5 food per turn. You currently have 2.
Apartments: Costs 50 Material. Takes 15 turns to be built by 1 person. Provides living space for 5 people. You currently have 1, with another here, but no access to 2nd Apartament.
Mine: Costs 30 material. Takes 3 turns to be built by 1 person. Makes 5 material per turn. You currently have 1.
Hospital: Unbuildable. 1 is sighted, but blocked by bandits.

Resources:
50 material/+5 per turn
54 food/+11 per turn/Consumption: 7.
Housing Capability: 8

Technologies:
Building systems (no requirement):
> Durablity+: Adds +1 to durablity of buildings (Farms and Garden decluded) (Turns: 8/3)
Resource-making (no requirement):
> Irrigation: Farms and Gardens get +2 bonus Food per turn (turns: 9/3)
Fortifying (Requires Durablity+):

Loose Equipment:
None yet.

You are currently on turn 33.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

I shall Explore North, While Trendy picks up the scraps.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ok.

20 material
4 food.

Nothing suspicious, though.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Suddenly, you see a strange thing... something mysterious, but too much mutants to take on alone.

South is just nothing.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Somehow, you can see some scraps in distance.

But also a mutant. It seems slow, though.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

22+9 = 31 material. Seems like the second were barely ruins, though.

In both houses there were edible food. +7 Food.

Karanrimé

Trendy Explores South wile I check on the Monster.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Somehow, it turns agressive. And attacks you.

Roll for speed:
Mutant: 1 (3)
You: 1 (8)

You barely outfasten it.

Attacks:
You: 8
Mutant: 9

You tried, but it didn't quiiiiite work here.

Mutant: 10
You: 5

Somehow though, you were bitten in the arm.

------

Trendy sees a... bowman? Definitely weird, given that it's modern, not past time. But whatever.

Karanrimé

(Map)

I attack again, While Trendy Continues exploring For Grass.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ok, since I pre-rolled it, while being a little critical for myself for trying to tell myself that I messed up the roll...

Speed:
You: 2
Mutant: 1

Attack:
You: 9
Monster: 2

You spike it out to it's sure death... Nail is in exact spot where it's brain is.

You also got 1 food.

Trendy continues exploring South (I continued with the direction you chose)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Suddenly, you see something that blocks the way. It's unpassable by any mean, though. Oh, and I'll mention of the scrap your mate explored.

(Hey, you never specified the direction! But don't worry, I have that covered)

Karanrimé

Explore Southeast of the Garden and collect scraps.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Suuuuure...

+27 materials. Guess it was some sort of big ruins...

But only 2 food, but at least Trendy finds another thing.

Karanrimé

Explore Northeast of the Gun Turret and collect scraps.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Welp. That were poor ruins in fact. Not so much material, and food here was almost entirely rotten.
+1 Food, +8 Material.

Exploring gives nothing interesting yet.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Oh, finally a grass terrain! (I have nothing else to say)

Karanrimé

Trendy builds a house near the other houses, I build a garden.

[under construction]

;