News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon 5FG - Faressain

Started by Yeroc8, May 18, 2017, 05:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeroc8

This is Faressain's file for catching Pokémon.
Quote from: Pokémon(Will evolve on Friday)

(Will evolve on Friday)

(Will evolve on Friday)

(Will evolve into Midday Lycanroc on Friday)

Yeroc8

Choose Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle for your first Pokémon

Faressain

Eh... I'd better gone for Gen7, but since I have no choice... Squirtle. (Let me be honest, it rivalized my first starter which was Incieroar in fully evolved form)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

You chose Squirtle!

Will you search for Pokémon to catch?

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Yeroc8

(Nope :P)

A wild Mega Aerodactyl appears!

Faressain

Movelist? (secretly hopes to have a powerful move)

Yeroc8

Quote from: Yeroc8In battles, your Pokémon can use any move that they can get by leveling
Everyone says that even though it's in the main topic
If you don't know the moves, look it up
Is there anything unclear about the main topic that I could change and would make people understand?

objecty

Quote from: Yeroc8Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Slash, Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Inferno
Any Pokémon can use any move they can get by leveling.
Can't you look them up and post them in our files? I can't look stuff up right now.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

Fine, its just annoying to type everything out like that
I thought it was just that once, but then everyone else said that too

Faressain

Yeroc8

Squirtle used Aqua Tail. It's super effective!

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 87%! (did I make it do too much damage?)

Mega Aerodactyl used Thunder Fang. It's super effective!

Squirtle's HP went down to 91%!

Faressain

Yeroc8

Squirtle used Hydro Pump. It's super effective!

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 67%!

Mega Aerodactyl used Rock Slide.

Squirtle's HP went down to 82%!

Yeroc8

Oh lol I forgot to make the mega aerodactyl attack both times, let me fix it

Faressain

Yeroc8

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 54%!

Mega Aerodactyl used Giga Impact.

Squirtle's HP went down to 67%!

Faressain

Yeroc8

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 41%!

Mega Aerodactyl is recharging.

(You could probably just do something like Aqua Tail x3 if you wanted)

Faressain

Yeroc8

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 28%!

Mega Aerodactyl used Wing Attack.

Squirtle's HP went down to 59%!

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 15%!

Mega Aerodactyl used Take Down.

Squirtle's HP went down to 61%!

Faressain

One final... Bubble!

Yeroc8

Squirtle used Bubble. It's super effective!

Mega Aerodactyl's HP went down to 8%!

Mega Aerodactyl used Giga Impact.

Squirtle's HP went down to 46%!

Faressain

Yeroc8

You caught Mega Aerodactyl!
(I will always just assume you search again, since there is no reason not to)

A wild Mega Medicham appeared! (Wow another mega)