News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon 5FG - Beagel

Started by Yeroc8, May 18, 2017, 02:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeroc8

This is Beagel's file for catching Pokémon.
Quote from: Pokémon(Will evolve on Friday)

Yeroc8

Choose Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle for your first Pokémon.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

You chose Bulbasaur!

Will you search for Pokémon to catch?

objecty

Yep!
EDIT: The image is broken
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

objecty

yeroc8 none of the images work

anyway can I have the bulbasaur moveset?
Thank you.

Yeroc8

You can use any move that it can get by leveling.
The images work for me, what happens if you try to open it in a new tab.

objecty

Hm, perhaps it's my browser? What browser are you using? I am using Edge.
And IK that but I don't know what all of those moves are :P
Thank you.

Yeroc8

Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur!

objecty

Thank you.

Yeroc8

objecty

Thank you.

Yeroc8

objecty

I can't look up the moveset right now... Ivysaur can use Poison Powder, right?
If yes, then use it.
Thank you.

Yeroc8

(yes)
Ivysaur used Poison Powder, but it missed!

Bronzor used Future Sight.

objecty

IDK the moves so use razor leaf if I have it, otherwise use vine whip, if I don't have that use poison powder again
Thank you.

Yeroc8

Ivysaur moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth, Double-Edge, Worry Seed, Synthesis, Solar Beam

objecty

Thank you.

Yeroc8

Ivysaur used Leech Seed.

Bronzor was seeded!

objecty

Thank you.

Yeroc8

Ivysaur used Razor Leaf. It's not very effective...

Bronzor's HP went down to 94%!

objecty

Thank you.

Yeroc8

Ivysaur used Take Down.

Bronzor's HP went down to 80%!

Ivysaur's HP went down to 93%!

Bronzor's Future Sight went into effect!

Ivysaur's HP went down to 76%!

objecty

Solar Beam

(is the leech seed going to do anything)
Thank you.