News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBGer creates the best game EVER!!! (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

Started by Spyderblade, May 17, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyderblade

First poster types an ordinary occurrence like so:

"My friend came over and beat me at checkers."

The second poster creates a clickbait title for it, like so:

"CLASSIC BOARD GAME DESTROYS RELATIONSHIPS - TRUE STORY OF FRIENDSHIP AND WAR"

Then the second poster comes up with an occurrence for the third poster. Simple! And rate the above!

I'll start:

I had a hotdog and accidentally put too much ketchup on it.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Flowermanvista

ULTRA HOT DOG DISASTER 2017 (HOUSE DESTROYED)(POLICE INVOLVED)(NOT CLICKBAIT 100%!!!!!)

A plane landed at my local airport.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Karanrimé

GIANT INDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT LANDS AT LOCAL AIRPORT. LOCAL RESIDENTS UNAWARE. NOT CLICKBAIT 100%

I write on my paper.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Shpore

TEEN WRITES 100-CHAPTER WRONG NOVEL AND SELLS BILLIONS OF COPIES (NOT CLICKBAIT 100%)

I hugged a plushie.

Tymewalk

KID FINDS A BIG PLUSHIE, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT ADORABLE THING HAPPENS NEXT

There is some evidence that I don't like green Skittles.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

awesome-llama

GROUNDBREAKING EVIDENCE FOUND BY TOP SCIENTISTS CONFIRMS GREEN SKITTLES ARE BAD!

My stomach grumbles

Spyderblade

Is it too hard to rate the above clickbait title, or did the readers of instructions just skip over it? xD/10

WATCH THIS INCREDIBLY STRANGE VIDEO BEFORE YOU EAT ANYTHING, SCIENTISTS ARE STUMPED

I met a friend at a local restaraunt.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

TheTealWashableMarker

LIFELONG LOVERS HAVE CHANCE REUNION AFTER 40 YEARS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DO NEXT (NOT CLICKBAIT)

I do some homework.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Yeroc8

WORLD RECORD: INCREDIBLY HARD WORK COMPLETED IN SECONDS!!!

There is a substitute teacher today.

TheTealWashableMarker

GUYS. RATE./10

SUBSTITUTE TEACHER ENTERS CLASSROOM, TELLS STUDENTS SOMETHING SHOCKING (NOT CLICKBAIT)

I
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

ANOTHER ONE WHO JUST SAYS I RUINS THE HOME IN CALIFORNIA

Btw, 8/10

I think of reviving Agnes as Honedge.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

NEW REVIVING FEATURE IN POKEMON? AMAZING UPDATE!
And 6/10.

I made a creature in Spore.

objecty

A KID CREATES A SCARY CREATURE IN A VIDEO GAME, IT HAS NOW BEEN USED IN A HORROR FILM AND HAS GOTTEN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! NOT CLICKBAIT!
5/10 @shpore

I am wearing a T-Shirt with a Flamingo on it
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

CONTROVERSIAL T-SHIRT SCARES NATION, "FLAMINGOES ARE OFFENSIVE TO CERTAIN GROUPS"

I got an A on my final test in algebra
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

KID GETS NEARLY-PERFECT SCORE ON TEST, NEW BRAIN POWERS DISCOVERED?
7/10

Bidoof

objecty

Can the next person posting please rate mine? Thanks.

*no gameplay*
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

alright @beagel 2/10
@shpore 9/10, lost one point due to the fact that it was an A but still not a perfect score so yours was inaccurate

POKEMON CUTS WOOD WITH ITS TEETH, BEAVERS OUTRAGED [GONE WRONG] [NOT CLICKBAIT]

Dogs are pets.

Shpore

(@epicanna: Edited.) 6/10
YOU MUST CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING NEW PET, WHAT IT CAN DO WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

kek

Spyderblade

2/3

FIND OUT WHY EVERYONE IS USING THIS ACRONYM, AND THE DARK ORIGINS THAT NO ONE KNOWS

I burnt my toast, but I ate it anyway.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Shpore

GUY ACCIDENTALLY OVERCOOKS MEAL AND EATS IT (HOSPITAL)(RESTAURANT GETS C)
again 2/3

I wear blankets

firefang16

NEW GROUNDBREAKING METHOD TO KEEP IN HEAT! SCIENTISTS ARE PERPLEXED! (GONE WRONG)
6/10

I watch some anime.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

CellularData

10/10

KID WATCHES LAME SHOW.  WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL SURELY SHOCK YOU.  [GONE WRONG] [NOT CLICKBAIT] [POLICE CALLED]

My school banned bottle flipping because "someone could get hurt".

(I'd like to see what comes out of this)

Shpore

8/10

SCHOOL BANS TREND DUE TO VIOLENCE? (GONE WRONG) (POLICE CALLED) (SCHOOL DESTROYED)

I turned my computer on.

objecty

GROUNDBREAKING NEW MILITARY TECHNOLOGY DISCOVERED, DESTROYS AMERICA? (MILLIONS DIED) (MILLIONS OF TONS OF FOOD INCINERATED)

9/10

I posted on this TBG.
Thank you.

DownsGameClub

MY FIRST POST EVER ON THIS NEW SITE!  I'M A NEW USER!

6/10

I self activate my weather radio.