News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Everyday Choose Your Own Adventure Book

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, May 14, 2017, 06:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

(Something to keep you entertained while I decide on what to do to Adventure Camp eh?)

(I was inspired to make this from when no-one was talking to me on chat and I started doing a sort of book about it, which turned into a CYOA book, which led to me telling the story of the supply teacher we had when I was 5 or 6 who didn't know what a CYOA book was. :P)

It's basically the world's most ordinary CYOA book. Nothing unusual about it. It's very, very boring...But it's still a book. Anything could happen in books. That's the joy of reading.

Sound fun, right? Mysteries are fun. Beagel'd agree with me on that. How would I know that, you ask?* And how would I know Beagel's name? Hmm, well, that's another mystery for you, isn't it? Another pile of fun.

I wonder if you even know who Beagel is. That's a mystery for me. Fun for me, too!

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Come and take a peek, why don't you? Nothing could happen. It's just a book, right?

Right.

*The reason as to why I wouldn't know who Beagel is is because this isn't Teal talking. In this game, I am sort of a mysterious voice in your head.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Starmeadows

TheTealWashableMarker

*inhale* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry, I really wanted someone to join. :P

Anyways:

https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=346202

objecty

I WANT TO JOIN
also you should stick a moshi monster in it at some point in honor of your moshi monster CYOA book lol
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

TheTealWashableMarker

oh god I will cringe so hard

anyways

Imma do it

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

TheTealWashableMarker

...it's not closed

I wasn't serious when I said "for a minute" lol

joefarebrother

... I forgot to press the close button lol (though I was considering to troll with the "for a minute" bit)
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.