News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon 5FG

Started by Yeroc8, May 13, 2017, 05:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeroc8

In this 5FG, you are a Pokémon trainer.
You can do three different things, search for Pokémon to catch, trade Pokémon with other players, and battle other players.
For catching Pokémon, you use your own file.
For trading, you use the the trading file.
For battling, you use the battle arena file.

When you search for a Pokémon to catch, there is an equally likely chance for any Pokémon to show up, so there is the same chance to get a Magikarp as a Mega Rayquaza! You can catch as many Pokémon as you like since there is unlimited storage for Pokémon that you are not using at the time. You also have unlimited Pokéballs to use. Different Pokémon do not have different catch rates, the percent catch rate is always 100-(%HP left). Make sure to get the HP down very low before trying to catch it, because if it breaks free, you will not get another chance.

To trade, you can post in the trade file what you want, and what you are willing to give for it. If you see someone else's trade, you can accept it like it is, or you can ask if they are willing to change it. You can also trade multiple Pokémon at a time, and the numbers don't have to be even. For example someone could trade a bunch of weaker Pokémon for one really strong one.

To battle, you can post your team and ask for a specific person or anyone to battle you. If you want to accept a battle, post your team and say that you will battle them. In battles, your Pokémon can use any move that they can get by leveling, since there is no experience, levels, or stats. You might be tempted to just use a very strong move every time, but some weaker ones might be better against that specific opponent or at a certain time. Each battle you win, you get one point, each battle you lose, you lose one point. You cannot go lower than zero points. After any battle, your Pokémon will get healed automatically.

If a Pokémon can evolve, it will evolve the next Friday after you obtained it. So if you got it from a trade, the timer starts from when you traded to get it. Mega evolutions are treated the same as regular evolutions. You can catch Pokémon that are already mega, or they can evolve into a mega.

TheTealWashableMarker

y'know instead of hyping people up and then giving them a severely unfinished game maybe you should just copy the post so far in word or something and work on it later???
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Yeroc8

I'm working on it on multiple devices, that run on completely different operating systems. There's not really any other way I could get edit it on any device. It's also not severely unfinished, I just need to explain everything in the post.

Also, people are all hyped up about it? Yay!

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkery'know instead of hyping people up and then giving them a severely unfinished game maybe you should just copy the post so far in word or something and work on it later???
y'know instead of wording your post kinda meanly maybe you should just reword it and then post it???

(sorry, had to, kek)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

o . o

oops

what i meant was I was hyped about it, idk about anyone else

and i understand if you wanna work on it over multiple devices

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkero . o

oops

what i meant was I was hyped about it, idk about anyone else

and i understand if you wanna work on it over multiple devices
ok lol
it just sounded kinda mean-ish cause you said 'severely unfinished' like it was AN INSULT TO MFGKIND or something. its fine, kek
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

Ok, I think I have the post finished, tell me if anything is unclear and I will try to fix it.

TheTealWashableMarker

Ooo nicee! Sounds good - just one question: when you say how long I'd be willing to wait for my Pokémon to evolve, what sort of range of time are we going for? Saying five minutes would just be cheating XD

Yeroc8

Some amount of days, anywhere between one day and a week probably.

TheTealWashableMarker

I guess I could handle a week if this game becomes popular...

Yeroc8

I think that it could start with a shorter time and go up to a week if it gets popular then.

TheTealWashableMarker

Yeah, maybe that'll work.

Yeroc8

Ok, it will start as 2 days and increase as more people join. (Also, I made you a file)

Karanrimé

Yes Please.

I would like a file.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Yeroc8

Ok! Thanks for joining!

SpicyMeatball

hmmmmm i will look at this again later.
previously known as Floofy

objecty

Thank you.

Faressain

Ok, I might join as others might reserve more spots :P
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

Everyone that joined so far, please go to your file and choose your starter Pokémon.

Yeroc8

Quote from: FaressainOk, I might join as others might reserve more spots :P

Does that mean you are joining now, or are you just saying you might join later?

Faressain

Yeah, I'm joinin' now.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

Only one spot remaining!

Shpore

Yeroc8

Yeroc8

New: Randomized battle mode, both players get a random team to battle! Try it out in the battle arena file!