News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bank of Role Play Ideas

Started by SpicyMeatball, Apr 28, 2017, 01:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

I've had a few ideas for role plays so far, but I'm unsure how to create them. That's why this topic exists, to store role play ideas. Anyone may store ideas here. You can have other users give you feedback as well.

Pokemon + Fakemon role play
credit to Fares for the idea
Basically what the title says. This way, you don't have to be stuck choosing a Pokemon or creating a fakemon to replace a Pokemon.

Some kind of Hogwarts house related role play
This is a stupid idea of mine, but I know lots of harry potter fans. While I'm not one myself, I do know my Hogwarts house. It's Gryffindor. There are too many Slytherins in the world... Sorry Anna!

Some kind of horoscope role play
Again, a stupid idea. I've had some ideas in the past relating to this. Now I just have to dig up the dusty old artifacts. I'm a proud Aries aka the best horoscope
previously known as Floofy

Starmeadows

On horoscope rp
no Gemini best horoscope

Shakespeare based Roleplay
Where everyone is in a Shakespeare-style world and plays until everyone gets either married or killed

Roll To Dodge based on finding 120 plot coupons
Self-explanatory

On Pokémon/Fakemon rp
...Again?  Lol

On Hogwarts rp
Not only am I not an hp fan but I'm not allowed to read it in the first place lol

CellularData

Quote from: FloofyThere are too many Slytherins in the world... Sorry Anna!
Well technically I'm sort of a Ravenclaw too

Honestly I do think there are a lot of Slytherins, though.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27

yes, I am also a slytherclaw
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Beagel

....i'm assuming Gryffindors don't get along with Slytherins very well

Quote from: Smiley100POn Hogwarts rp
Not only am I not an hp fan but I'm not allowed to read it in the first place lol
Why aren't you allowed to read it?????

CellularData

yeeeee

teal thinks that we're like fake people or something because "HYBRIDS AREN'T REAL!!!!" lol ok teal

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: epicanna27Well technically I'm sort of a Ravenclaw too

yeeeee

teal thinks that we're like fake people or something because "HYBRIDS AREN'T REAL!!!!" lol ok teal
i've taken more quizzes, i might be a Gryffinpuff
take that, teal

CellularData

Quote from: Floofy
Quote from: Beagelyes, I am also a slytherclaw
yeeeee

i've taken more quizzes, i might be a Gryffinpuff
take that, teal
i took the REAL quiz twice and got both ravenclaw and slytherin so i'm about as legit as hybrids get

(but my more recent result was slytherin, so i am saying i am mostly that)

Dino

Quote from: Smiley100PShakespeare based Roleplay
Where everyone is in a Shakespeare-style world and plays until everyone gets either married or killed
Is that not CoPKMN?

Shpore

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Smiley100PShakespeare based Roleplay
Is that not CoPKMN?
That's what I thought too.

Anyways, two ideas:

1. A Pokemon roleplay where the pokemon are shipped. If they aren't shipped, they are killed. And turned into character development for other characters.

2. A turn-based Fire Emblem roleplay.

Rekekka

Here are some RP ideas that I had in mind and tried, but couldn't get it started off due to either time constraints, or the sheer overwhelming force of Cornwell Quest.

Magical Warrior Cats RP

The RP is set on an island or an isolated place where a group of cats akin to the warriors series thrive and live on their own. They are also capable of using the arcanic energies of the land to produce magic, such as nature magic, light magic, dark magic, and healing magic.

Mordern Day Cult RP

This RP is set around the modern days. Some suspicious activity has been spotted in the neighborhood, and the group is called forth to investigate and solve the mystery of whatever is going on.

Multiverse Heroes RP

The characters from the different TBG RPs have been called forth by a mythincal being to stop something catastrophic from happening. Using each characters' skills, abilities, and the occasional one liner, they set off on a journey to save the multiverse.

Human and Pokemon War RP (pls no kill)

Set in a medevial era, humans and Pokemon lived in harmony. They built prosperous nations and generally warmed up to eachother. However, when an power-hungry kingdon grew ambitious, they waged war against the other country, thrusting both sides to emark on a war with blades, magic, and Pokemon. (This one is best played with dice, but you do not have to add em if you want.)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Untitled

Simply a troll RPG where there's a whole lot of buildup but nothing ever happens. There are a bunch of clues but they never actually meet the villain and the game ends when the real hero (who the players never meet either) is revealed to have defeated the villain in the news. :P

CellularData

Quote from: coolman2443Magical Warrior Cats RP

The RP is set on an island or an isolated place where a group of cats akin to the warriors series thrive and live on their own. They are also capable of using the arcanic energies of the land to produce magic, such as nature magic, light magic, dark magic, and healing magic.
magic + warriors = awesome

Starmeadows

Didn't you already try this tho

Rekekka

Quote from: Smiley100P

Didn't you already try this tho
These were ideas that I tried, but couldnt follow through with them.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NuclearArmadillo

*actual class-based RPG*
d10 RPG where classes are more than dps characters that do things differently, the classes each have their own unique skills and traits that give them  differing roles (tank,dps, support, etc.). I specifically wanted to revamp and revitalize bland classes, such as replacing the average healer with a more intuitive and interesting supporting class, and creating warriors with special capabilities, instead of forcing them just to use their sword.

Alchemist
a pretty much fully-developed class I thought up of
A flexible class capable of taking magic damage or supporting roles.

Debilitating Poison
Lightly damages an enemy, as well as shredding their resistances.

Berserker Brew
Mitigates a percentage of damage on an ally and prevent debuffs on them

Explosive Flask
Deals moderate AOE damage, and stops any movement-based abilities

thoughts?
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

SpicyMeatball

Do you guys think I should do a horoscope role play?

Faressain

Hmm, rather no.

But I got another idea... But it's about place. The RP may be any.

It's located in between two parallel words, where the humen(or anyone else, heck, even could be Fakemon, Pokemon, Monsters, Youkai etc.) of one world and second live in peace. Suddenly, when a meteor hits on the first, 99% of world humanity from one and another side dies. The remains from one world and another, merged with the magical link, must now survive in the new reality. However, this is hard to survive now, as planet is somehow unusable to live, because of 'never-ending' winter, and parallel one is destroyed by another, but deadly impact.

The questions would be:
Are you destined to repopulate or die without any trace?
Will you survive in this barren world?

Any modifications:
Either shapeshift, w-o change, but a spirit of the Parallel person near him or powers based on who was possessed by.

And it's title:

Double Trouble of World: A

I don't care what genre it is - CQ like, COPKMN like, M&M like, TITE like, D&D like, heck, even DtG styled.... Same as species here - Can be any.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NasomiXIV

A novelty RP with classes and attacks akin to Carrotwatercoller Adventure.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

Um, we already have one, unless you mean Joke one, right?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NasomiXIV

Not a joke one, unless you consider something with the name of "RPS: The RPG" a joke.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: FaressainHmm, rather no.

But I got another idea... But it's about place. The RP may be any.

It's located in between two parallel words, where the humen(or anyone else, heck, even could be Fakemon, Pokemon, Monsters, Youkai etc.) of one world and second live in peace. Suddenly, when a meteor hits on the first, 99% of world humanity from one and another side dies. The remains from one world and another, merged with the magical link, must now survive in the new reality. However, this is hard to survive now, as planet is somehow unusable to live, because of 'never-ending' winter, and parallel one is destroyed by another, but deadly impact.

The questions would be:
Are you destined to repopulate or die without any trace?
Will you survive in this barren world?

Any modifications:
Either shapeshift, w-o change, but a spirit of the Parallel person near him or powers based on who was possessed by.

And it's title:

Double Trouble of World: A

I don't care what genre it is - CQ like, COPKMN like, M&M like, TITE like, D&D like, heck, even DtG styled.... Same as species here - Can be any.
Hmmm....interesting.

also superdoom can you please shorten your signature

Starmeadows

I had a strange yet kinda hilarious idea just now

It's called The Hunger Games Meets Suburb, and it's precisely that

What does everyone think

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Smiley100PI had a strange yet kinda hilarious idea just now

It's called The Hunger Games Meets Suburb, and it's precisely that

What does everyone think
hmmm what's it about?

Shpore

basically hunger games simulator yet more casual and as an rp?