News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Don't Break the Series (RECORD: 25)

Started by DownsGameClub, Apr 21, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

The game is simple- post a simple word or phrase and have everyone else repeat it in their same post.
post 1: heh
post 2: heh
Note: Quoting other users are considered a series.

If one user breaks the trend, everyone loses.
Quick side note: any edits to the above text such as italics or bold count as edits.  DON'T USE FORMATTING TOOLS IF FORMATS ARE NOT USED!
EDITS ARE PROHIBITED.
DELETIONS ARE PROHIBITED.

Start!

heh

Dino

Karanrimé

you lost the gameGood Job, genius. You just discovered you had lost 0 posts ago!
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

DownsGameClub

Karanrimé

hehGood Job, genius. You just discovered you had lost 4 posts ago!

[under construction]

;

DownsGameClub

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

DownsGameClub

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

DownsGameClub

Karanrimé

YOU'RE GROUNDED!HAHA N00b you didn't know you had lost for 0 posts?

[under construction]

;

DownsGameClub

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Dino

Karanrimé

OK! I wont. Dude, you lost 0 posts ago.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

Thank you.