News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Do you like the above user's favorite Pokémon?

Started by CellularData, Apr 18, 2017, 12:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CellularData

If you like the above user's favorite Pokémon, then add 1 to the score.  If you don't like it, then subtract 1 from the score.  If it is also your favorite, then add 2 to the score!  Then state your favorite Pokémon for the next user to judge.

Example game:
Quote from: FirstPost0
Bulbasaur
Quote from: BulbasaurHater0 - 1 = -1
Trubbish
Quote from: Trubbish-1 + 2 = 1
Trubbish

Furret
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

I don't know what a Furret is...Would that be neutral? (Nothing added or subtracted)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerI don't know what a Furret is...Would that be neutral? (Nothing added or subtracted)
then search it ya dork

no gameplay value fyi
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Uh, reset then?

Quote from: epicanna270
Furret
Gardevoir (I couldn't think of anything else)

(By the way my favourite changes a lot so we'll have a lot of variety :P)

objecty

(I have LOTS of favorites so)

Gallade. I wish that female Ralts/Kirlia could evolve into Gallade. :(
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Faressain

6!

Incieroar (I resisted the urge to say Incie~rawrrr.)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

CellularData

7 (It's the lead of my party but i still prefer furret)

Furret

Faressain

Divions

Hello, I am Divions, I have a scratch account as @Divions. You may see me around the TBGS fourms and the Scratch fourms. I listen to the Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver intro theme way too much, I <3 Johto (But Hoenn is best Pokemon region)

TheTealWashableMarker

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

CellularData

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CellularData

Dino

objecty

Thank you.

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

objecty

Thank you.

Dino

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CellularData