News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon High School (Chapter 1 - New School...again)

Started by Shpore, Apr 16, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

pls dont attack me for making a high school rp aaaaaaaaaaa

Just your average High School roleplay. Well, except for that the students, teachers, parents...
Actually, everyone in this roleplay's world is a Pokemon.

...That's all for now.

RULES:
The basic junk (censor swears, dont go over the top with blood and gore, and romance is allowed and also recommended so your characters dont get forgotten, but nothing past dating)
Romance is suggested so characters don't get forgotten, but it is not necessary
No legendaries
It's recommended that you use evolved PMS characters so you don't have to make a boring introduction
Character amount is unlimited as long as you can keep track of them.
Characters should be 14-18.
You can have a character that's past the age you should usually be when you go to high school, but it means they failed a grade. Same for having age before the age you should usually be, but it means your character skipped a grade.
You don't have to have been in PMS to join
No fakemon

My characters so far:
Name: Audio
Pokemon: Hippowdon
Inventory: Smooth Rock.
Appearance: A shiny Hippowdon.
Other: He is a junior

Name: Atlanta
Pokemon: Buizel
Inventory: Nothing for now
Appearance: Normal Buizel.
Grade: 10th i think
Personality: She's not the smartest but she's friendly and popular.
Other: None

Character List:
Floofy:
'Bree'
Hunter
Truffle

Cemetery:
Nobody has died yet!

Sign-up Sheet:
Name:
Pokemon:
Inventory:
Appearance:
Grade:
Personality:
Other:

TheTealWashableMarker

...Is there a sign up sheet?

BTW I wasn't in PMS is that a problem
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Shpore

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker...Is there a sign up sheet?

BTW I wasn't in PMS is that a problem
Edited and added sign-up sheet
And no, it's not a problem.

SpicyMeatball

Name: Hunter
Pokemon: Riolu (still)
Inventory: not sure
Appearance: Normal Riolu with a snapback cap like this
Other: Junior in highschool, stronger bond with Atlanta (probably)

Name: Truffle
Pokemon: Delcatty
Appearance: A normal Delcatty with a small purple ribbon around her tail near the purple part
Other: Sophomore in highschool, stronger bond with Dan (probably)

Name: 'Bree'
Pokemon: still a Dewott sigh
Appearance: Normal Dewott
Other: Junior in highschool, still hasn't dated yet
previously known as Floofy

Shpore

Quote from: FloofyName: Hunter
Pokemon: Riolu (still)
Appearance: Normal Riolu with a snapback cap like this
Other: Junior in highschool, stronger bond with Atlanta (probably)

Name: Truffle
Pokemon: Delcatty
Appearance: A normal Delcatty with a small purple ribbon around her tail near the purple part
Other: Sophomore in highschool, stronger bond with Dan (probably)

Name: 'Bree'
Pokemon: still a Dewott sigh
Appearance: Normal Dewott
Other: Junior in highschool, still hasn't dated yet
All 3 are Accepted

CellularData

Actually it's 14-18. the age for ninth grade is 14-15 and ninth grade is the first year of high school
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Name: Millie
Pokemon: Chandelure
Inventory: Um idk
Appearance:Regular chandelure with neon green backpack and cyan glasses
Personality: Geek, nerd, just lots weird, bad at talking to others
Other: is junior,  never dated, rip her
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

Quote from: BeagelName: Millie
Pokemon: Chandelure
Inventory: Um idk
Appearance:Regular chandelure with neon green backpack and cyan glasses
Personality: Geek, nerd, just lots weird, bad at talking to others
Other: is junior,  never dated, rip her
Accepted

objecty

Millie woke up and yawned. She realized she hadn't set an alarm, so she hurried downstairs, ate breakfast, and headed out the door.

She realized it was 5 AM, so she played video games for a while
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Name: Dan
Pokemon: Braixen
Inventory: Spellbooks.  lots of em.
Appearance: blue flairs.
Grade: 10
Personality: fab boi who studied magics ang looks 100% bed<HGFJFGHGTKRTGUVFRJKCJRNFJKFIRJKFJRNDMCK>
Other: PMS skrub

Shpore

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Dan
Pokemon: Braixen
Inventory: Spellbooks.  lots of em.
Appearance: blue flairs.
Grade: 10
Personality: fab boi who studied magics ang looks 100% bed<HGFJFGHGTKRTGUVFRJKCJRNFJKFIRJKFJRNDMCK>
Other: PMS skrub
accepted

SpicyMeatball

Truffle woke up before her alarm. What a shame. She went back to sleep.

later...

Bree woke up. It was a Monday. She wasn't quite as grouchy as most of the other students when it came to Mondays, and got up to get ready.

Hunter's alarm went off. Without moving much, he pounded the snooze button with his fist and rolled over.

objecty

Millie noticed that it was daylight because her alarm started beeping. She ate more breakfast and headed out the door.
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

10 minutes later, Hunter's alarm went off again. This time, he smacked it of his nightstand.

objecty

Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Truffle walked to school.
Bree rode a bike to school.
Hunter's alarm went off a fifth time.

Shpore

Audio woke up last.
Unfashionably late.

Atlanta woke up earlier than Audio.

objecty

Millie floated into the school and looked for her first class.

She always hated going to a new school.
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Hunter realized school started in just 10 minutes. Wide eyed, he leaped out of his bed and speedily got ready. Skipping breakfast due time, he quickly went to a starbucks and got a cup of coffee, bolting to school.

Shpore

The reason why she got up early is so she could talk to her friends before school.

Although Atlanta rarely saw Hunter during this time because she was there really early.

SpicyMeatball

(i think Atlanta is in 11th grade. She's [almost] the same age as hunter)
Hunter was panting by the time he got to school. He was extremely energized because of the coffee, and he looked like he had just run from a zombie. Adjusting his cap and catching his breath, he approached the school.

Shpore

SpicyMeatball

Hunter quickly grabbed his stuff and rushed to his next class, with coffee in hand.

Shpore

Atlanta heard Hunter running through the hallway

SpicyMeatball

Because he took off the lid, Hunter spilled some of his coffee on the ground, some of it singeing his paw. He swore loudly, unaware everyone else probably heard him.