News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

LoC: Campaign mode

Started by Karanrimé, Apr 15, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

LoC: Campaign Mode

For several years, the Blue, Green and Yellow Clans lived in harmony, theoretically watched over by the large Red Clan.

Then Red Clan elected Michelite Asthilr supreme ruler. Michelite Thought the other clans small and insignificant and swore to destroy them. This created turmoil throughout the clans, and now each clan is against each other.

As the top Generals of Blue Clan, It is your Duty to Stop Milcelite before Red Clan grows too powerful...

Your secret HQ is situated on the Southern Half of your smallest Island.

LoC Rules:

Each turn, You Gain 5 * (Your territories) gold. Gold can be used to hire Soldiers and Can be traded for anything In-Game.

Purchase:

Boat: 100 Gold
Solder: 5 Gold
Territory from Any player: Varies

Each Turn, You can send soldiers to take Territories from Other players, or claim them.

At the end of each turn, I will collect actions, do any micromanagement, and Have Actions performed. I will flip a coin for Each soldier to see how he performs in battle, if any are present.

Capitals are territories that Enable Actions other than building a new one. Without it, the only thing you can do is build another one. They are noted by a yellow splatter.
Generals are territories that gain soldiers at a rate of 1 per turn for free. Theses are placed at strategic locations across the map. These are noted by a gray splatter.
Docks are Shoreline territories that enable construction of boats. Boats can only be placed in adjacent water territories. These are noted by a brown border with the water.

Campaign Mode Rules:
All Players are in a co-op game. No splitting and becoming Green team [Not just because they already exist]
There are several technologies you may research as you progress through the game. This is explained more in detail at that post.
Each map is played individually, but you will receive 5 gold per already completed mission, excluding the two training missions.
If you fail the mission, it is not Game Over. Just try again.
World Boundaries will change as the game progresses. If Blue is wiped off the face of the Earth through multiple failed missions, Game Over.
It is not necessary to Save Green and Yellow, however Blue will celebrate you more if you keep them alive.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Each level of the tree is available 3 games after the previous one.
The first level is available now.
After Each successful game, you get 2 points to spend. You get one for trying. *This does not mean you get one for engaging in the mission.*

Reinforcements-1 point: Enables a special ability that gives you 5 more attack points to defeat an enemy army. Purchased.
Morale Boost I-2 points: Each General now trains 2 soldiers per turn. Requires Reinforcements.
Fortification I-2 points: Capitals now have a 3 defense boost and Docks now have 2. Requires Reinforcements.
KamiKaze-2 points: Enables a special ability where all soldiers flip heads, but all of the opponent's soldiers do as well. Requires Reinforcements.
Capital militia- 3 Points: Capitals now spawn a free soldier each turn. Requires Morale Boost.
Military City- 3 points: Generals have +3 defensive capability and train 3 soldiers per turn for free. Requires Morale Boost and Fortification I.
Fortification II- 3 points: All special areas have +1 Defense. This means that [assuming you do not have Military City: Capitals have 4 defense, Docks have 3, and Generals have 2.] Requires Fortification I.
Astrium Deposits- 3 points: Unlocks the presence of Astruim on the map, marked by an A in the upper Left corner of the tile. This tile enables you to construct an Astrium bomb, that can be launched anywhere [except for a territory that will destroy the Capital (Unless you can destroy everything your opponent has plus the Capital)] and will destroy all adjacent tiles from the target. Each weapon costs 100 Gold. Requires KamiKaze.
Suicide Bombers- 3 points: Unlocks a special ability that Sends a single soldier who will die but kill 1d6 enemy soldiers. Requires Kamikaze.
Blockade- 4 points: Boats have 5 attack bonus when attacking, Docks have +5 defense bonus. Requires Capital Militia.
Standing Army- 4 points: Capitals train 2 soldiers per turn, and you start with 5. Requires Capital Militia and Military City.
Fortress- 4 points: Generals have +10 defense bonus. Requires Military city.
Fortifaction III- 4 points: Before +(x) Bonuses, Generals and Docks have 10 defense, and Capitals have 20. Requires Fortification II, Military City, and Astrium deposits.
Technium Deposits- 4 points: Reveals Technium deposits, enabling warheads that have a radius of 2, but same rules as Astrium warheads and cost 300 Gold. Requires Astrium deposits.
Strategic Warhead- 4 points: Enables The construction of Strategic warheads that cost 20 gold and destroy a single tile with the same rules as Astrium warheads. Requires Astrium deposits and Suicide Bombers.
Strategic constructions- 4 points: Enables construction of Docks and Generals for 200 gold Each. Requires Sucuide Bombers.

[I think I have space for 2 more Tiers on the diagram.]

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Currently on Map 2: Training Map 2/2

Teams:
Blue: Blue Military Inc. [Darkfire, El Vince, Sabrina]
Gold: 5
Territories: 3
Red: TrainBot
Green: TrainBot
Yellow: TrainBot

[under construction]

;

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

Quote from: epicanna27what does loc stand for?
Lands Of Conquest. It's currently an MFG but that is in PvP.

[under construction]

;

CellularData

i realized this while looking it up on search
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

LoC: Campaign Mode is now officially open for Signups!
Faressain's entry will not be counted, in case he changes his ind.

[under construction]

;

Dark

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Karanrimé

Quote from: DarkfireSignup.
[generic needless post indicating player accepted]

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ok, I sign up as El' Vince,
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

That should be enough for now.

Game starting.

"Hello. I will be training you to destroy Red clan. First off, train a single soldier in the capital.
Then you can move both soldiers out to adjacent territories."

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Yeah, buy soldier, move North and West

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

"Turn updated as of my actions, General.
Disregard the 1 at your capital, sir. A bug caused that to appear."

"I see you have a new General near your army. Buy another soldier and capture that General. It will grant us 1 soldier per turn. Don't try to capture that peninsula just yet, we can take it later. Take the other 3 territories, and keep on expanding."

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Buy a soldier anyway, move one to general, one to north and one to west

Karanrimé

"Turn updated as of my actions, General."

"Train a single soldier, sir, and start taking that peninsula. Your other soldiers should keep expanding toward me."
-TrainBot

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Buy 3 soldiers, continue the conquest... Now, every soldier goes into adjacent territory.

Karanrimé

Your soldiers should keep expanding toward me. Next turn, We'll see how good your men are."
-TrainBot

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Continue expansion, buy 6 soldiers

Karanrimé

I'll Go AFK For the rest of the Simulation, Just make sure to Take My Capital, to disable the nation's ability to function."
-TrainBot

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ok, train 11 soldiers, take Red's territories with 7 soldiers each and neutral with remainder.

Karanrimé

"Battles: 4,4,4
You win all three.

Turn updated as of the battles, general.
Keep on pushing."

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Buy 16 soldiers, continue with conquest, spreading army between 4 territories.

Karanrimé

"Turn updated As of your actions, Sir. I am sure you will be able to win this from here no problem, but You may continue if you so desire."

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ok, keep pushing here. Buy 20 Soldiers

Karanrimé

"8 Heads. You win that battle.

I see you'll keep on pushing. Well, I knew you'd do that."
-TrainBot.

[under construction]

;