News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Legacy of the Jinrai: Blades of myth and magic (Action fantasy RP)

Started by Kuramana, Apr 12, 2017, 09:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuramana

In the year 1421 Japan is in a state of constant war. Neighboring kingdoms battle almost daily for control of the mainland. Among these a group of Ronin only known as the Jinrai have arisen. Not much is known about these brothers but one thing is for certain the future is never known and it is anyone's game. Adding to the fray are the onikishin a race of altered super beings with powers almost equivalent to the gods. The empire holds their position but they can't hold for much longer. ( Looking for about 5 to start others may join in later and sync into the story )

And now for the part everyone loves rules.
1. No god modding
2. No unflawed characters play fair everyone has flaws
3. Abilities will be limited but growth is to be expected within reason
4. Please try to be as active as possible and have an exit in mind
5. If it is allowed I am going to make this mature so please be adult about it
6. Have fun and enjoy the roleplay to it's fullest

Dino

objecty

Yes, sign up sheet please. Once you reach 21 posts you can edit posts so you can paste it in there.
Also, most people on here are in an age range of 10-16 (me being the low extreme :P) so you can't include anything inappropriate but I suppose minor cursing is fine.
Usually, in RPs, when we want our characters to curse, we use some noise in some form of brackets. <squeak> [hiss] [bork] <MEOW> are all used by users. (Shpore, Faressain, Floofy and sometimes me, and Smiley100P and usually me, respectively.)

But, once there is a sign up sheet, I will open! Cause it looks AWESOME!
Oh, one more thing: When you can edit posts, most people keep statuses in the OP of their roleplays in case people forget what their characters are doing.

... I do not have anything else to say rn so K boi
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Kuramana

OK since I haven't reached the limit yet I'm going to post the character sheet here.

Name:
Abilities: (Limited to one for the moment with development)
Blades:
Appearance:
Short Biography:

Kuramana

I will start with mine
Name: Kura Usagi
Abilities: Deamon shift (Transforms into a demon enhancing abilities for a very short time)
Blades: Heirloom twin katanas names pestilence and famine
Appearance: About 6'7 And weighing about 240 lbs he is of average build with Raven hair that flows to his thighs. He wears his hair up in a ponytail with a small red hairband with a red pearl attached to it. His clothes of meager standing hide underneath his armor which was given to him by the previous emperor of Japan his old boss it is adorned with Jade and gilded with golden trimmings otherwise it is ordinary bronze.
Short biography: Kura served as a samurai for the third emperor of Japan as his general and one of his closest friends since childhood. After his master was murdered he became a wandering Ronin who offers his services to any in need. At the age of 12 he became aware of his strange and awesome power the Deamon shift, which bestows upon its user the power of a demon enhancing abilities ten to fifteen times over. The only downside being that it last a very short time. He now wanders in search of his true purpose.

Dino

Name: Takeshi (I'm guessing we need Japanese names :])
Abilities: Invisibility
Blades: Tanto (usually for assassinations) and Katana (for normal situations).
Appearance: Fairly short black hair with no ponytail, around 5'10, thin and agile.
Short Biography: Fairly good childhood, trained by samurai from the age of 12 until 18 before releasing him from service, parents became missing when he was 19, suspected murderer is a noble with a ponytail (which is why he doesn't have a ponytail). Afterwards, he simply became a wandering ronin, often providing his help against bandits for farmers or other lower class people.

Karanrimé

Name: Shurikeri Teishen (SHUR-ee-KER-ee Tea-SHEN)[Japanese-ish sounding name; no real name basis]
Abilities: A declining ability to shield Himself from attacks. He was never totally immune, though.
Blades: Katana and Aikuchi, the latter used mostly for defense.
Appearance: Basically your Stereotypical Japanese Guy with white hair.
Short Biography: For most of his life he has been avenging the deaths of his entire family serving in combat by his own personal will, carrying out assassinations and making sure he doesn't get caught. Since he turned 30, he became a field combatant, due to his lack of mental sharpness.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Kuramana

objecty

I'm supposed to be doing school so please wait for me to fill out the character sheet
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Kuramana

( OOC: Absolutely I swore by whatever god it is I worship again that you had done the thing. Also I think the four who have done the sheet including you could start tonight. Let me know and things.)

Kuramana

objecty

Quote from: Kuramana( Beagel you getting in on this still?)

Oh yeah I forgot about this, sorry boi :P

I'll try to get my sign up sheet in 20-50 minutes, when I'm on lunch break
Thank you.