News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Heroes File - El' Vince's File

Started by Rekekka, Apr 09, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Summoner Name: El' Vince
Orbs: 15
Gold: 500

Units: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n17tFHU9PLE4qNuWIrdx_eAn27oPSUPMwTucN1pY6-Y/htmlview

Current Team:
Member 1: Tiara
Member 2:
Member 3:
Member 4:

Story Mode Mission: Prologue
Map Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKClDZJUJwcCYtaXfzO7MDsB-xJa6b0vP53hjiuKl0s/htmlview

Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

If your sheet was just made, please dont respond until the next post is
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

You wake up after being unconcious for sometime. a dull, irritating headache can be felt on your head.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Ouch... Where... am I? Where did... expedit..." El' Vince was asking himself, but abruptly stopped at expedition.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

"Oh! You are awake!" You hear a feminine voice call out to you, her voice full of relief.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Yeah, I think... I am. What happened to me?" El' Vince couldn't know the details.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Rekekka

"I dont exactly know. All I know is that I found you unconcious battered. I tried to assess your wounds to the best of my ability. I feared that you might not make it."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Oh... I see..." El' Vince looks at his wounds, but then asks: "Who are you then? I don't think I saw someone like you before."

Rekekka

"Hmm? Oh, my name is Tiara." She replied, "Who are you?"
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Yeah, I'm El' Vince, the talented commander from the other lands. In fact, what's going on here?" El' Vince asks Tiara,

Rekekka

"Hmm? Well I was needing to look for someone who might be an able tactician..."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Yeah, I think I could do that..." El' Vince even slightly grinned. "Hmm, but what would be my first move then?"

Rekekka

"Hmm? Well, I think it would be best if we went to-" Tiara is soon interrupted by a brigand approaching to the group.

"That's going to have to wait I guess. Well, I guess I can see your skills first hand."

(Do you need help controlling in the player phase?)
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Yeah, Tiara, C5." El' Vince commands, almost as if he had a experience in luring, which he maybe had...

Rekekka

Both units make their move.

---

Player phase
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"C3 and attack Brigand, Tiara. Well, that's my strategy." El' Vince is happy from Brigand's mistake.

Rekekka

Tiara moved to C3 and attacks.
Tiara has WTA, +20% ATK
Tiara does 32 damage, slaying the brigand.
---
The brigand collapes onto the ground. "Hey, that was good actually." Tiara says, "Why don't you come along? We might need your assistance."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Yeah, I'd happy too... Especially after the... storm? Or something... crashed my expedition... I don't think anyone else is alive though, so I don't have a choice but to go with you. One day, I might become a better strategist, though." El' Vince replied to Tiara, sometimes happy, sometimes deep into thoughts.

Rekekka

"Ok! Here, stay close to me. We don't want any harm to befall towards you."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Yeah, okay, since you ask me to." El' Vince moves along Tiara.

Rekekka

"Alright. Come stay close then." Tiara signals for you to get on her horse.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

El' Vince followed closely. He actually found his hidden talents to command units other than these soldiers whose had to put a titular flag every time they move. Namely, the one, who's called Tiara. Maybe he'll learn more things?

Rekekka

After sometime of traveling, the duo arrives at near a palace, that can be seen some distance away.

"Well, this is it. Bergia Palace." Tiara said.

The palace seems to have a scarlet red banner on some of the walls, and it seems to be made from polished stone.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Whoa, just like well... main building in my capital, just bigger and better!" El' Vince came in.

Rekekka

'Well, make yourself at home I guess." Tiara replied, "We have some areas if you want to explore a bit."

Suddenly, a bulky figure appears from one of the halls. "Tiara? Perfect timing, one of our artifacts is going haywire!"
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Huh? What's going on!?" El' Vince replied, worried.