News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Your post number = the amount of points you get

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Apr 08, 2017, 01:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Title.

No doubleposting.

Should I get one point? Eh, why not.

If anyone makes any mistakes at all, PLEASE DO tell them!

As of now, the Leaderboard is updated daily.

Quote from: Leaderboard1. TBGChildGamer, 1400
2. jji10dino, 980
3. Netherland213, 957
4. Faressain, 692
5. awesome-llama, 477
6. Tymewalk, 294
7. TheTealWashableMarker, 199
8. joefarebrother, 189
9. Beagel, 72
10. epicanna27, 50
11. alexphan, 27
12. BaconAndEggs1, 12
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

dang 10 points O_O

(wait so in this game would getting ninja'd be a good thing? XD)
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CellularData

(Yep.  There's really no strategy, other than just posting.  As well as the fact that it's easy for new players to catch up - once we get into the hundreds, getting 4 points from the 4th post isn't going to matter.)

9 + 11 = 20

BaconAndEggs1

I'm sure there is some subtle strategy to it.

12 points.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

TheTealWashableMarker

CellularData

20 + 14 = 34

pls update scoreboard

TheTealWashableMarker

CellularData

34 + 16 = 50

See, now it's getting to the point where the first post barely matters.

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

objecty

Thank you.

joefarebrother

objecty

Thank you.

Faressain

objecty

Thank you.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino