News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Heroes File - Thealmur's File

Started by Rekekka, Apr 07, 2017, 10:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Summoner Name: Thealmur
Orbs: 10
Gold: 700

Units: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n17tFHU9PLE4qNuWIrdx_eAn27oPSUPMwTucN1pY6-Y/htmlview

Current Team:
Member 1: Tiara
Member 2: Gerret
Member 3: Trendy
Member 4: Raven

Story Mode Mission: Prologue 2
Map Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKClDZJUJwcCYtaXfzO7MDsB-xJa6b0vP53hjiuKl0s/htmlview

Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

If your sheet was just made, please dont respond until the next post is
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Thealmur wakes up after being unconcious for awhile. As he wakes up, he hears a feminine voice. "Oh! You are finally awake!"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Thealmur sits up, frowns, and looks around.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Rekekka

Quote from: DarkfireThealmur sits up, frowns, and looks around.
You appear to be in a valley of sorts. A few forests can be seen on the side, and from the looks of it it seems to be a calm area. You do also see some sparks behind you.

"My name is Tiara. What is your name?" The woman says.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"Thealmur," he says, standing. "What happened?" He asks, turning to look at the sparks.

Rekekka

"Oh I used a healing salve on you awhile ago. You seemed pretty battered when I found you unconcious, so I healed up some of the wounds on you."
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"Unconscious?" Thealmur frowns again. "Where are we?"

Rekekka

"We are in a valley not far from Bergia castle. I was planning on going back but then well, I found you. So what were you  doing?"
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"I..." Thealmur frowns for a third time. His face is starting to hurt. "I can't remember."

Rekekka

"Hmm... well then. Do you-" Suddenly, she is cut off by the sounds of footsteps. A lone Brigand appeared!

"Ack! Well... hold up, I might have to take on this guy. You get to saftey, unless, you can help in a way?"
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Thealmur pauses, checking to see if he's armed. His lack of memory is quite worrying.

Rekekka

Quote from: DarkfireThealmur pauses, checking to see if he's armed. His lack of memory is quite worrying.
Nope, nothing that you can see. Maybe you can offer advice though? You do seem to have some knowledge on battles.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"Very well. I'll help if I can."

Thealmur retreats to what he considers a safe distance, still well within earshot.

Rekekka

You get into a safe distance, and begin to observe the battle, ready to give advice.

>Battle Initiate.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKClDZJUJwcCYtaXfzO7MDsB-xJa6b0vP53hjiuKl0s/htmlview

"Hey, do you need help, or do you got this?" Tiara asked.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"I believe I am fine," Thealmur replied, surveying the situation.

>Tiara to d5

Rekekka

Enemy Phase.

Brigand moves to E4 and ends his turn.

Player Phase
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Rekekka

Tiara moved to D4 and attacks.

Tiara has WTA, +20% ATK

Tiara does 32 damage, slaying the brigand.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"Well," Thealmur remarks, "That didn't take long."

Rekekka

"Well, I am pretty good with a sword." She says, "Although I am surprisd at you. You seemed to know what you are doing. Tell me, do you have any plans?"
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Thealmur pauses. He was sure he had had plans. He'd had to have a reason for being...wherever he was when he was knocked unconscious. But now that he couldn't remember them, they were wholly useless.
"No, no plans." He admitted.

Rekekka

"Well, I was thinking that I need a strategist. I am apart of a resistance group trying to fight off an opposing empire from taking over the world, and from what I've seen, you just might be able to help us. Are you up for it?"
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Thealmur considered. It sounded better than being stranded out here with no memories, but for all he knew he'd been a part of the empire before he'd been knocked out. Better to figure that out later, though.

"Yes." He paused. "I'll help you."

Rekekka

"Alright! Thank you!" Her face lightened up a bit. "We should get going, we got awhile before we get to our base."
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Thealmur nodded. He didn't have much he needed to do to get ready, so there was no point delaying.