News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Based on Events in Real Life

Started by DownsGameClub, Apr 04, 2017, 02:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

You play the actions based on what goes on in real life.  These actions must be recent and within the last 24 hours of occurrence.  So be creative in how you execute your character's actions, especially if you want some dialogue, drama, or other occurrences!

No registration is required.  Just post your character's name (some backround info may be helpful such as this character is an alien and I will approve it.

Current Characters:
James- a regular person

James looks out the window.  Its somewhat stormy, and the smell of smoke is coming from the microwave.

CellularData

I join an RPG known as "Based on Events in Real Life"
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

I want to be Nebby, the mischievous, bag-hating Cosmog
Also Lillie, the quiet, protective owner of the Nebby
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

Both are approved.  :)

Anyways, James goes on the computer while it's still raining.

TheTealWashableMarker

(So we literally just post what happened?)

Emily sits on the edge of her bed, browsing the TBGs, feeling quite bored.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

DownsGameClub

James says Hi and thinks about what he's going to do today.

objecty

Lillie and Nebby wake up. They consider eating breakfast but decide they don't care about that enough to do it currently.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

Professor Kukui is away, so Lillie cleans up some sticks outside of the lab.
Thank you.

PhantomLuigi

Professor Kukui returns home and doesn't sleep until 3AM
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)