News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

One Thousand and One Myths about TBGers.

Started by Faressain, Apr 02, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

This idea was born in Discord when I wrote a myth about 'CoPKMN origins.' Obviously, it was based upon Greek and Roman mythologies.

The game is - Try to mythologise TBGers while being as creative as possible.

Examples:

Quote from: Socrathos"Once upon time there was evil wizard called Faressain. He was sly and shady, preffering Pokemon over magic. Then he decided to create a game, where everyone was Pokemon, and he called it 'Chronicles of Pokemon'... But it never worked... Until he came up with Black Magic. He controlled people to play his game. Unknown is though if he really controlled them or they had free will... But when it was shining with glory, a hero called Shpore pierced his chest with a sword. But Faressain lived... and teleported far away, to take name of John Trebonth. But then Shpore changed him into what he would be - A Pokemon... Time and so, Trebonth tried to take back the throne... And eventually, he remembered of Shpore's greatest weakness - Sans. He stole Sans's Gaster Blasters and used them against Shpore, drawing his own powers onto them. The hero was eventually defeated, and the castle was rebuilded to be darker, more safe and... To include mind-washing machine."
Quote from: Horastos7/10
"DGC once deprived a moderator called Tymewalk from his Coffee. But then Tyme cast a Banhammer against DGC and banished him into Banlands."
Quote from: Ithanelos2/10

<yet another myth>

Rate the myth above you. It don't have to be about you. It can be about someone else.

"Once in TBGland, the Porygon fallen upon the sky. When Faressain tried to talk with it, it replied: <<Myspore>>. So, Fares, confused, decided to give it name 'Shpore'. Then it quickly begun to cause mischief, from talking in it's language, messing up with lores to some sort of worshipping Fares's universe called CoPKMN. It is unknown though, if he's truly machine or a human locked in it. At nights, the sounds seem to be like human's, at day, like one of ordinary Porygons."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

Haha That's great 10/10

One day there were aliens who were trying to turn everyone into goop. They went into two teams who would both test the goop ray. One team went to a regular household and used it on a Beagle. And then the beagle became Beagel. She was then sentient and played on the internet. The aliens did not want this to happen so they sent a message to the other team to work on it a bit more then continue their experiment. So, a few months later, the other team of aliens went into the forest with their improved goop ray and they used it on a wolf. It became WolfSlime. It too became sentient and enjoyed the numbers 1 2 and 3 so he went on the internet and called himself Wolfslime123. And the aliens were discouraged and went home.
That is how Beagel and Wolfslime123 are related and saved the world from the aliens.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

10/10

One day not too long ago, an interstellar war broke out, all across the gemini constellation.  Not much else happened before Smiley was born, except he and his twin sister was born in a hospital right under a bunch of flashing laser lights.  Five years passed, not much else happened except for the fact that the smilian population was declining, and so was the stuffin population.  Smiley didn't at all know there was a war going on, until they started evacuating the planet.  They gave themselves a year, however, so that was good.  Smiley's father, a religious man, decided to send a pod out for the twins, giving them a religious book, a brood of extrafelis eggs (along with their three parents) (Think Space Cats), and a couple Time-Traveling device/Phone hybrids (Called Multifunctional Gadget Gadgets by Smiley) just minutes before the rest of the planet was destroyed by the stuffins.  Hours passed and they were sent, with perfect trajectory, on a course to earth.  Not long thereafter, Smiley spent his childhood in a human, christian family, and for a while, he was torn between two different religions.  Eventually, he went to christianity, while still following the Smilia-Cronisist tradition of taking care of a couple unneutered Extrafelis, except bending the rules to allow just normal earth cats.  Eventually, he found the TBG forums and gave it a try.

firefang16

9/10

One day many moons ago, there was a cat named Fire. She was a bright orange cat with green eyes. After many years, she became a nekomata, a type of Yokai. (not yokai watch, actual yokai.) She grew another tail and got powers, but strangely she had a very human-like form, possibly a furry. After this startling transformation, she ran into a house that was for sale and found a computer. She soon found the TBGs, and signed in as "firefang16".
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Starmeadows

8/10

Whenever a character dies or a TBGer dies, leaves the TBGs, or is banned, They're sent to one of at least two places- one is the Post-TBGs, a sort of a heaven/StarClan where characters and TBGers live close to each other and, since almost all are undoubtedly good, is 98% peaceful.  The other place they can be sent is the Banlands, a fairly looping area where there is a bunch of brimstone, lava lakes, lava oceans, firey rain, and in the middle is a gray pool that can cause souls to cease to exist.  It's possible and in fact easy to get out of both for TBGers.  The banlands in particular are more of a temporary prison than an eternal thing, but is otherwise impossible to escape.

CellularData

9/10

Once upon a time there was a dog named Taco.  He existed a very long time ago.  Taco floofed too much and died from the floof.  The floof separated from the rest of Taco, and re-formed into a human being known as "Floofy" after her previous form as a floof.  The end.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Starmeadows

9.5/10

A common race in the TBG fourums are spambots.  A spambot is a mostly malevolent being who generates spam- an eternally forbidden dark magic regularly.  On normal cases, a spambot and its spam are cast into the pool by Tymewalk, but once just when he ascended a powerful spambot named Perryriley leveled sanchez to get started and then there was this huge war that ended when Tyme banhammered Perryriley and quite possibly sent him to the pool.  Idk lol

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Starmeadows

l i e s/10

A common race in the worlds is a pokemon. A pokemon is a diverse but mostly intelligent creature (50-80% of that of humans) who practice magic, lay eggs (even if they're mammilial or object-based), are trained by humans, live in the wild anyways, and are mostly cute.  They are usually used as weapons by humans, yet the world is still fine.  Weird.    Once, there were humans who became pokemon.

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

This is everyone's favorite picture:

Faressain

Err, it's about myths,PPTBG. You'll have to try a little HARDER than this.

The uncommon race in TBGs are TBGers themselves. They seem to have created their own realm, called Realium, where they control everything using complicated machines and stuff. Also, they seem do divide into gods of Post-TBGs/Banlands and of Realms. There's specification that jji7skyline is ruler of Realium, with his son, jji10dino being god's Mesenger. He's also ruler of Sky. Tymewalk, joefarebrother and Somelia are his helpers, each with different elements (Time, Death and Satire). Apart from Realium elite, there's also normal gods. According to it, Faressain is god of War and Ideas, Floofy is goddess of Post-TBGs, Smiley is god of Hapiness, Beagel is Goddess of Fandom, Wordweaver is god of Realms and Darkfire is god of Elements. Pricey, though, is true god of Spreadsheets, and coolman2443 is lord of RNG. Apart of this, TBGCG is god of Strategy, but not at all he does best Fares. Even opposite, Fares bests TBGCG by margins. Those were major gods and goddesses of the TBGs.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

'goddess of fandom' DEFINITELY describes me. 10000000000/10

Once upon a time, there was a female hedgehog who is not Amy who absolutely adored Sonic and his team. She constantly tried to join but they always rejected her. She died of sadness and was reincarnated as a princess who was also a panda. She then joined the TBGs as PrincessPandaTBG.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

1000000/10 :)

Once upon a time, Sonic and his friends sabotaged the TBGs and faced a hard battle against TheHockeyist and his Kerbal army.

firefang16

Aka giant flame war/10
Quote from: FaressainErr, it's about myths,PPTBG. You'll have to try a little HARDER than this.

The uncommon race in TBGs are TBGers themselves. They seem to have created their own realm, called Realium, where they control everything using complicated machines and stuff. Also, they seem do divide into gods of Post-TBGs/Banlands and of Realms. There's specification that jji7skyline is ruler of Realium, with his son, jji10dino being god's Mesenger. He's also ruler of Sky. Tymewalk, joefarebrother and Somelia are his helpers, each with different elements (Time, Death and Satire). Apart from Realium elite, there's also normal gods. According to it, Faressain is god of War and Ideas, Floofy is goddess of Post-TBGs, Smiley is god of Hapiness, Beagel is Goddess of Fandom, Wordweaver is god of Realms and Darkfire is god of Elements. Pricey, though, is true god of Spreadsheets, and coolman2443 is lord of RNG. Apart of this, TBGCG is god of Strategy, but not at all he does best Fares. Even opposite, Fares bests TBGCG by margins. Those were major gods and goddesses of the TBGs.
Also I would be kind of a fandom god too? like a twin of Beagel kinda

Anyways:
A large part of the TBG land is the RPGs. These contain many lands, such as CoPKMN, TWFKMN, Walmart Wars, and Insanity. Many popular ones are thriving, with each section having their own beings. Many TBGers visit these realms to have their say in the politics/story.

Starmeadows

10/10

there was once a time where cats and Pokémon lived in harmony together.
And then Smiley came in.

CellularData

10/10

once someone shot a magic spell at a helicopter, making it come to life.
this is the story of jji10dino's birth

(well, it said it identified as a helicopter)

Faressain

Um, 6/10

The origins of Faressain were never known. Some pretend that he was reincarnated after he died as Charizard, some think that he was once Assassin, but he got some abilities, whose made him have insight into future, some even think, he was a bunch of villains - like Voldemort, Sauron etc. before he was made human with emotions. But the truth is, Faressain was made by very unknown force... It tried to transplant memory of Snivy named John Trebonth and monk named Joseph Vertido into one body - that of assassin. But the experiment suddenly went haywire, as two memories merged into one, and the bodies merged into human. The possibility of having Snivy dreams is because of aforementioned fusion. However, that quickly backfired onto these two - they lost ability to cast magic and their forms. Their one thing left was joining the forums, when suddenly, they gained one better power - to manipulate beings. Then, they registered onto TBG Forums - now as Faressain.

Shpore

firefang16

9/10

The mainland of the TBGs is the TBGs themselves. Similar to the RPG land, it is one large kingdom, separated into cities. Each city has a founder who makes the rules. One of the biggest cities is "Infinite Clipboard." The city doesn't really have many resident, because the only thing people do here is post things they found. All the buildings. roads, lights, etc. are made of these posts.

PrincessPandaTBG

3/10

TheHockeyist was EGGMAN'S son, before he moved to Russia.

CellularData

2/10

TGORADASWH was created when magical dice hijacked my account and made a TBGs trend

red herring

7/10

My past cringy self is actually cringing at me right now
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

that's me 24/(7/10)

8435.5's backstory is unknown, but that's mainly because he's too lazy to actually make one.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

10/15,205

Redgreenandblue has never actually made a post in the Post ID game by himself, that is a bot he turns on when he wants to raise his post count.

ColorMaster

me_irl/10

ColorMaster is a creature of darkness who decided to peer out of the shadows to invade the universe with a variety of inside jokes that no one gets but him that he brought from a different website. He is said to cause confusion and chaos wherever he decides to wander.
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo