News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Explorers of Corrupt Dungeons - Pokemon RP

Started by SpicyMeatball, Mar 31, 2017, 03:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

CREDIT TO FARESSAIN FOR THE IDEA

The world is enveloped in Corruption, and in the areas with it there is corruption and dungeons. The world we knew today ceased to exist, and there is group called Explorers who want to destroy Dungeons and corrupted Pokemon, who have unnatural perks (and can corrupt Explorers too).

Rules:

1. No mary sues or godmodding
2. You may have as many characters as you can handle
3. Fade to black when needed
4. Censor swearing
5. No legendaries/mythical Pokemon unless you have permission from me, and i'm sure there are going to be times where legendaries will get involved
6. No trolling
7. Don't role play until i accept your role
8. There's probably something i missed so please tell me if i'm missing some necessary rule

Form:

Name:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My roles (i'm just gonna put every role i make on this role play here:

Name:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other: WIP

The characters:

John Trebonth, Snivy, 16, M, Faressain

Graveyard:

No one is dead yet!
previously known as Floofy

Faressain

Name: John Trebonth
Pokemon: Snivy (How cointentional...)
Appearance: Shiny one, with one turquoise eye and one green, has a sword mark on side, wears scarf and glasses.
Personality: Explosive, hyperactive, inattentive (can't pay attention for too much time), yet lazy. Determined, creative and nerdy.
Other: His past is unknown... (He changed two hour ago)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: FaressainName: John Trebonth
Pokemon: Snivy (How cointentional...)
Appearance: Shiny one, with one turquoise eye and one green, has a sword mark on side, wears scarf and glasses.
Personality: Explosive, hyperactive, inattentive (can't pay attention for too much time), yet lazy. Determined, creative and nerdy.
Other: His past is unknown... (He changed two hour ago)
Accepted

objecty

Name: Angela
Pokemon: Popplio
Appearance: has glasses and, for some reason, yellow eyes.
Personality: creative dorky pokemon but she's outgoing and loud and has a strong sense of justice.
Other: don't play board games with her if you don't know every last rule or you don't mind being corrected
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: BeagelName: Angela
Pokemon: Popplio
Appearance: has glasses and, for some reason, yellow eyes.
Personality: creative dorky pokemon but she's outgoing and loud and has a strong sense of justice.
Other: don't play board games with her if you don't know every last rule or you don't mind being corrected
Accepted

objecty

Angela cautiously waddled around, looking for someone who could help her.
She needed to find out how to heal Corrupt Pokémon, without destroying them...

Her sister.
Aubrey.

The only friend she'd ever had.
Despite being outgoing, no one truly liked Angela.

Other than Aubrey.

... Angela spotted John Trebonth in the distance.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Owch... My head was still hurting after that incident... Maybe my head was hit very hard just after another... well, freak accident... But being alone?
This couldn't be...

I shook the head again, getting rid of my headache...
Maybe just because I was dreaming... Wait, what happened with everything?

And I felt a pressence around me. I looked forward... Nope. Backward? Wait, that was right... Wait, I didn't see anyone here yet. I looked left... Wait... What's... It is... Popplio? Well, my train of thoughts was broken after I looked at it. I greeted myself: (Hello...?)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

"(... Hi there.
My name's Angela. Yours?)"
Thank you.

Faressain

Hmm, I was confused what to do now, but I quickly replied the first thing that came to my mind. (I... uhh... am Trebonth... John Trebonth.)

objecty

"(... Would you rather me call you John or Trebonth?)"
Thank you.

Faressain

(Uhh... Let me think for second...) I looked at Angela... Well, But then I thought there was no need for two names, so I chose (Trebonth. It fits me better, I think.)

objecty

"(Well, nice to meet you, Trebonth.
... By any chance, have you seen a corrupted Litten anywhere?)"
Thank you.

Faressain

(What? I don't... remember that! I just woke up from being fainted. What happened to it?) I asked, albeit a little confused.

objecty

"(... Oh. I thought you might've seen her...
She's my sister.
I just need to know how to heal the Corrupted, and how to track her.)"
Thank you.

Faressain

I shrugged... Not because I thought it was funny... it was because I didn't know it yet. (I... just don't know. Maybe we should try to see what was cause of it? Or maybe well... Her... footprints?) I was just blindly guessing here right now.

objecty

oh, floofy, the rule you missed was char limit

"(Yeah, we need to look for footprints. I need to find her first before someone... someone... hurts her...)"
Thank you.