News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Badly attempt to insult the user above you

Started by Epicness123, Mar 28, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

Title is self explanatory.
Try to insult the user above you, but the insult HAS to be a stupid and effortless insult.
For example:
Quote from: personyoure a dum loser hahahahahhahahahahahah

This thread is meant to be a joke. Don't take anything in it seriously.

The next poster starts!
au
tbger since 2013

Dino

BaconAndEggs1

you've got dino in your name? like the dinos that are extinct? so basically you are extinct hahahahahahahahahahahah
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Dino

you are like the item in your name - worthless except for disposing in the toilet

findanegg

You poopy fart head. I bet you eat farts and pee on farts all the time, also you're ugly. Hey the ugly called, they want their ugly back. Butts.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Wolfslime123

... I have no words to even describe you.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

joefarebrother

Hey, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

firefang16

hehe you have brother in ur name and onii-chan means brother so ur a weeb lululul
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

BaconAndEggs1

uhhh 16 more like 5 cuz ur like 5 years old lol get wrecked
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

firefang16

no wonder ur name is baconandeggs1 becuz u act liek a 1 year old lul n00b

PrincessPandaTBG

Firefang? WHAT A DUMB NAME! A 2 YEAR OLD CAN COME UP WITH A BETTER NAME THAN THAT!
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

firefang16

ew sanic ur probably a 9 year old and sonic is cringey and it sucks undertale is bettar!!!!! and fnaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

(sonic is ok, i like it well enough)

joefarebrother

ur not using grammar that means ur stupid lol

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

ha you only have 951 posts lolololololol n00b
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

Ludzie, co wy ro- *grabs nukes* YOU LITTLE PUNK! Your Zalgo is nothing in eyes of me! You're NOTHING for me. And now! Signature is so fatal, horse would laugh!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

lolalaoloallol ur grammrs are dumb yu dontt pull OUT meowths you pull em OFF ya cause theyr tryin to kill ya cauz yu said yu were pullin em out
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

ur the poopiest fart in the history of poopy farts, did your mom drop you on a fart when you were a babby bcuz ur a giant fart, also butts
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

u ar in luvv with crayonzz wy donta marrie em
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

AREN'T YOUR GRAMMAR A PIECE OF *HISS*? I'LL GIVE THAT BAD TIME, SO *HISS*ING MUCH, THAT YOU'LL NEVER WRITE THAT AGAIN!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

joefarebrother