News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Smash Mansion RP (Because why not?)

Started by Mew, Mar 23, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mew

All the Smash Bros. characters living together, veterans and cut characters alike. Hilarity (and romance???) ensues. What will happen. I have no idea.

Rules: You have to be a character that playable in an official Super Smash Bros. title. No fangames or OCs. Mii Fighters don't mean you can be whoever, but you can be the default versions of them.

Fourth wall can be broken somewhat, all of these characters are aware that they are from their own separate video games. But no actual metagaming or like mentioning that this is roleplaying, got it?

All regular old rules about swearing, being offensive, and sexy stuff still apply, obviously.

No need for a character sheet, just say the character you're being and any possible headcanons. 1 - 2 characters per person, please.

But most importantly...

HAVE FUN!

Oh, you want actual details about WHERE they're living?
Nah. Maybe later.

Currently taken characters:
Toon Link: Mew
Marth: coolman2443
Villager (Alt 5): Shpore
"I'm back." - Mishovy šílenosti

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Mew

Shpore

That one blue and sleepy variant of the villager

Rekekka

The Year is 20xx and Merth pls
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Mew

Mew