News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

THE CHALLENGE!!!!

Started by DownsGameClub, Mar 21, 2017, 10:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

The challange is something simple.  One person challenges a specific and often-online user.  That user will then accept the challenge and do that action the next post.
Third person does two things: 1. Rate how the challenge was handled.  2. Gives another challange to another user.
Challenges cannot be used consecutively.  Be creative!
If that person doesn't accept the challange within 24 hours, another person shall be chosen for a different challange in a new post.

For example...
"PPTBG, I challenge you to post one thing not sonic related."
"[insert non sonical image here]"
"10/10
[next challange]"

My First victim?  Scroll down to find out.

Smiley100P, I challenge you to not post anything that contains an emoji.

joefarebrother

(That would be easy, because emojis don't work on the TBGs (they turn into question marks))
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Quote from: joefarebrother(That would be easy, because emojis don't work on the TBGs (they turn into question marks))
I think DGC means the TBG emojis, :) :| :( :o :D :lol: :/ D:< ;) :P :roll: B)

also DGC it's challenge not challange
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Well, this is easy enough lol

Beagel, I implore you not to mention Gravity Falls next post.

objecty

tails tails tails tails
peridot peridot peridot peridot
lapis lapis lapis lapis

k good

DGC, I challenge you to not make ANY typos next post. No editing.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

This is a test.  This is only a test.  This is a test.  This is only a test.  This is a test.  This is only a test.  This is only a test.

FAIL.

Passed the first few rounds.  XD

Tymewalk

...no challenge. :P 10/10.

DGC, I challenge you to draw me.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

Tyme, you rate how the challenge was handled, and then give someone else a new challenge.  :P

Um...

Please note I have very limited supplies to draw Tymewalk.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

3/10
Don't post on the TBGs for a day, alexphan.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

serprinss

i will complete the challenge for alexphan by not posting on the TBGs for a 24 hours from the time this is posted.

10/10

PkmnQ, I challenge you to write a fizzbuzz implementation.
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

PkmnQ

That's easy.

I will do it in JS, so you can run it in your browser

[6 minute of console.log later]

Here is program

for (i = 1; i < 101; i++) {
    if (i % 15 === 0) {
        console.log("FizzBuzz");
    } else if (i % 5 === 0) {
        console.log("Buzz");
    } else if (i % 3 === 0) {
        console.log("Fizz");
    } else {
        console.log(i)
    };
};

Also, if it's time to make a challenge, SausageMcSauce, use dvorak for the next post, and no correcting yourself.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Flowermanvista

[nullpost]@PkmnQ, you need to specify someone to complete the challenge.[/nullpost]
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bump for SausageMcSauce to respond.
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain