News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Mystery at Winchester (Prologue - The Cast)

Started by Rekekka, Mar 21, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

(Note, this is a work of fiction. None of this really happens. Of course you might of known this already.)

202X, June 6

It was a normal day in Winchester Oklahoma, the inhabitants going by their day to day lives.
This would all change when a mysterious gang began to plague the town with crime. One thing that caught the people's attention the most was what they were saying. They began to be preaching some sort of deity unknown to the people. Of course, since they seemed petty, the police force told the bystanders that they would successfully dispatch the group before they caused any serious harm.

Few months later, most of the police force is missing. The townspeople are beginning to grow worried about the recent events. "Could this group be tied to the missing police force?" "What do they even want?" Some of the townspeople say, wondering what in the world is going on. However, some people, either interested in this scenario or wanting this group to go away, decided to take up arms and investigate this situation and put an end to this mystery once and for all.
---

**~Rules~**

1. Absolutely no godmods, mary sues, or powerplaying permitted.
Examples of this can be an absolutely perfect character with no flaws, being immortal, controlling other players' characters, or instantly killing enemies that normally wouldn't be instant killed.

2. Under no circumstances can a character be revived.
Unless you happen to have a ritual ready (and even then that might even cost your life, or worse) there is no way you can be revived. Bodies that cannot be salvaged, even with a ritual ready, cannot be revived.

3. This is a D20 game.
Certain actions a character can do might need be be rolled upon (unless you are doing it to another player and they are fine with it.) 20 is the best roll, while 1 is the worst.

4. Try to be at least realistic.
This is set in modern times, so it would be a tad bit ridiculous to carry around a sword when guns exist (Unless you acquired the sword in the story and just wanna use it, just remember that the law might pull you over.) or have magic in the beginning.

5. Magic takes a toll on your body
While magic is very powerful and versatile, some magics can do some real damage if used improperly. In some instances, it can even kill or even put your body in a vegetate state. Be careful when using magic.

6. Try to stay in character.
Unless you are bipolar, no personality changes unless it slowly changes during the course of the story, kinda like character development.

7. Max of 3 characters please!
This is the character limit for a single player, although you can have 2 or 1.

8. Max of 5 items can be carried on hand.
Manage your inventory carefully!

9. Try to curb the cursing.
Things such as Crap and Hell are fine, but please don't do something too ridiculous. If you have to, try to censor it please.

10. Have fun and try not to die!

---

Character Sheet:

Name:
Age: (Preferred ange ranged to be from teen to young adult.)
Personality:
Items on hand: (Nothing too special please, maybe like a phone or a pocket knife. No handguns, unless it is apart of your profession.)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoreserved
Not accepted. Kek
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Quote from: coolman2443
Not accepted. Kek
:P

You might wanna switch that "**" to [b][/b]
Anyway, I can join now?

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: coolman2443
Not accepted. Kek
:P

You might wanna switch that "**" to [b][/b]
Anyway, I can join now?
First, that was a design choice, and second, sure, just make a character
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Name: Luke
Looks: Slightly darker blonde hair, pale skin. Average height. Wears a black hoodie which is always up when outside, keeping a shadow on his face.
Personality: Cold, doesn't really enjoy talking, curious but doesn't often show it, quiet, secretive, often has his own secret motives.
Items on hand: Pen, mini torch.

Wolfslime123

Name: Carl
Looks: Wears a cowboy hat, cuz y not?
Personality: Vigilante! yeah! Basically wants justice. He usually follows the "man with a plan" though.
Items on hand: the REAL KNIFE, because if you're gonna fight, you gotta get an actual weapon. (sorry for the reference. :/)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Name: Sol
Looks: Slightly lighter dark hair, pale skin and green eyes. Rather high. Wears a black office suit, and white polo under it, same as black trousers and shoes. Has a scar in figure of skull over eyebrow, a sign of old Winchester mafia, which was disbanded when their leader was killed.
Personality: Shady, and can't be trusted. Has various motives, from revenge to simply following scenario. He's also hyperactive.
Items on hand: A pocket revolver and pocket knife. Yeah, who ever check inventory of mafia?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

All have been accepted. Will begin the RP soon
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Carl stabs a wall in the beforelife. "Coolman2443? When can I exsist?"

Quote from: coolman2443All have been accepted. Will begin the RP soon

"Okay!"

Carl adjusts his hat.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

The RP is about to begin. Anyone else interested in joining at the beginning, I suggest you hurry
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Quote from: coolman2443The RP is about to begin. Anyone else interested in joining at the beginning, I suggest you hurry
"Yay!"
Carl stops playing video games.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

It is a dreary morning in the town of Winchester, it's dull, day to day routine being the same throughout the day. Apparently there is a town meeting later today to talk about the surge of missing members of the police force who were attempting to stop a gang of sorts.

The time is currently 10:00 AM.

The town meeting starts at 4:00 PM

Carl and Luke are right now in school. What do you wish to do?

Sol is in the streets at the moment, what do you wish to do?
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Luke is already at his next class, clicking his pen against the table rhythmically.

NuclearArmadillo

Name: Lysander
Looks: Scrawny, but built for running. Wears a simple gray jacket, and usually has a bandanna or sunglasses on to obscure his face.
Personality: Rebelious, and Anarchist at heart. Dislikes both the Authorities, as well as the cultists.
Items on hand: Can of spray paint, a cheap burner phone, a utility knife.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoLuke is already at his next class, clicking his pen against the table rhythmically.
*click click*
Luke received hid assignment. Math. Bleh.

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloName: Lysander
Looks: Scrawny, but built for running. Wears a simple gray jacket, and usually has a bandanna or sunglasses on to obscure his face.
Personality: Rebelious, and Anarchist at heart. Dislikes both the Authorities, as well as the cultists.
Items on hand: Can of spray paint, a cheap burner phone, a utility knife.
Accepted.

Lysander is also in the streets. What will you do?
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Luke (sitting at a second to back row seat) checks the subject of the Maths and starts.

Dark

Name: Fenton
Looks: Moderately tall, but slender and unassuming. Always seems to be wearing the same clothes: black track pants, scuffed gray high-tops, a plain gray t-shirt, and a thin gray hoodie.
Personality: Quiet. Exceedingly so. He enjoys being alone to the degree that one could conceivably call him antisocial. Doesn't like being given orders and tends to hold a grudge. Enjoys climbing and swimming but dislikes competition or organized sports.
Items on hand: A few coins, a jackknife, and a flashlight.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Faressain

Sol checks the bulletin for any jobs or something to kill boredom.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: FaressainSol checks the bulletin for any jobs or something to kill boredom.
Your group's bulletin or the towns?

Quote from: DarkfireName: Fenton
Looks: Moderately tall, but slender and unassuming. Always seems to be wearing the same clothes: black track pants, scuffed gray high-tops, a plain gray t-shirt, and a thin gray hoodie.
Personality: Quiet. Exceedingly so. He enjoys being alone to the degree that one could conceivably call him antisocial. Doesn't like being given orders and tends to hold a grudge. Enjoys climbing and swimming but dislikes competition or organized sports.
Items on hand: A few coins, a jackknife, and a flashlight.
Accepted.

Quote from: jji10dinoLuke (sitting at a second to back row seat) checks the subject of the Maths and starts.
Quote from: Wolfslime123Carl is bored.
A hour passes, and the duo moves on to the next class... or they can ditch class all together.

11:00 AM

What do you wish to do?
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

(Well,I forgot)

Sol checks his group bulletin.