News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

who wants a tomato?

Started by findanegg, Mar 20, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

you're a contestant in the game show "who wants a tomato?". you must perform various tasks each episode to receive a tomato. at the end of the season whoever has the most tomatoes wins, and is given a slightly larger tomato. there is no cash prize

character sheet:
name:
why do u want a tomato:

characters:
Quote from: epicanna27name: sir tomato, king of the tomato empire
why do u want a tomato: for the mascot of the empire
Quote from: Smiley100Pname: Joj
why do u want a tomato: BECAUSE IM POOR AND IM TRYING TO FEED MY FAMILY S O B DRAMAAAAA
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloname: Chloe Burbank
why do u want a tomato: to use as a musical instrument
Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: John Smith
Reason: The average person eats tomatoes.
Quote from: Wolfslime123name: Jim
why do u want a tomato: to throw at you. To do some scientific experiments on. I'm also broke.
tomatoes:1
Quote from: Beagelname: doge
why do u want a tomato: tomato, such fab, get ketchupz, much wow, red color 4 words
Quote from: SuperDoom1name: Quidu
why do u want a tomato: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CellularData

name: sir tomato, king of the tomato empire
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Starmeadows

name: Joj
why do u want a tomato: BECAUSE IM POOR AND IM TRYING TO FEED MY FAMILY S O B DRAMAAAAA

NuclearArmadillo

name: Chloe Burbank
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Karanrimé

Name: John Smith
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Wolfslime123

name: Jim
why do u want a tomato: to throw at you. To do some scientific experiments on. I'm also broke.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

name: doge
why do u want a tomato: tomato, such fab, get ketchupz, much wow, red color 4 words
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: epicanna27name: sir tomato, king of the tomato empire
Quote from: Smiley100Pname: Joj
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloname: Chloe Burbank
Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: John Smith
Quote from: Wolfslime123name: Jim
Quote from: Beagelname: doge
accept. rp may now begin.

you are standing on a stage behind a podium next to the other contestants who are also standing on a stage behind a podium the host of the show, mr. tomatoboi, walks out and introduces the audience to the show, and asks each of you to introduce yourself, which you do. then he starts the show!

the first portion of this episode consists of answering questions about tomatoes. mr. tomatoboi asks: what are some kinds of tomatoes?, and the timer ticks down. the pomodoro timer. because it's about tomatoes.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

Wolfslime123

(Activate Internet!)

"Cherry Tomato, Sungold, Black Cherry, Sunrise Bumble Bee, Black Zebra, Green Zebra, Sweet Clusters, and Costoluto Genovese."

(Yeah!)

I wonder how I knew those

(I can't tell you. I would, If you could hear me.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Smiley100P"Cherry tomato"
mr tomatoboi says you are technically correct, and awards you a point.
Quote from: Wolfslime123(Activate Internet!)

"Cherry Tomato, Sungold, Black Cherry, Sunrise Bumble Bee, Black Zebra, Green Zebra, Sweet Clusters, and Costoluto Genovese."

(Yeah!)

I wonder how I knew those

(I can't tell you. I would, If you could hear me.)
mr. tomatoboi is impressed! he gives u a full 5 points, and remarks that he'd like to see someone out-tomato jim.

findanegg

the timers run out, and mr tomatoboi then moves on to the next question. what are some dishes that can be created with tomatoes?

Wolfslime123

"Pasta, spaghetti... er... uh... I..."

(Don't worry Jim, I gotcha,)

"Uh... oh! Greek Chicken pasta, Tomato Galette, Tomato Salad with Edamame Succotash, Tomato Pasta with Arugula and Parmesan, Tropical Tomato Salsa, Greek Orzo Salad, Fresh Tomato Tart, Oven-Roasted Tomatoes, and pizza. Oh, the pasta-bilities."

(Nice pun.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

"Pizza.  Spaghetti.  Tomato soup."

Wolfslime123

"How could I forget tomato soup!"

(How could I forget tomato soup!)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123"Pasta, spaghetti... er... uh... I..."

(Don't worry Jim, I gotcha,)

"Uh... oh! Greek Chicken pasta, Tomato Galette, Tomato Salad with Edamame Succotash, Tomato Pasta with Arugula and Parmesan, Tropical Tomato Salsa, Greek Orzo Salad, Fresh Tomato Tart, Oven-Roasted Tomatoes, and pizza. Oh, the pasta-bilities."

(Nice pun.)
mr tomatoboi is impressed again! he sarcastically asks the other contestants to check if jim is using any electronic devices, producing a laugh from the studio audience. he awards u 5 more points, for a total of 10.
Quote from: Smiley100P"Pizza.  Spaghetti.  Tomato soup."
mr tomatoboi awards you another point, almost begrudgingly.

Wolfslime123

(He's not. I am. I'm not electronic nor am I communing with him using an electronic. Wait... you can't hear me either tomatoboi.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

the timers run down again! mr tomatoboi comments on how well jim is doing, and asks a third question: is a tomato a vegetable or a fruit?

Wolfslime123

(I don't even need internet for this one.)

"According to science, a tomato is a fruit. It has bright colors to attract herbivores and has seeds. The seeds are a defining factor. But um... hey tomatoboi! Why do chefs and cooks call tomatoes, vegetables?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123(I don't even need internet for this one.)

"According to science, a tomato is a fruit. It has bright colors to attract herbivores and has seeds. The seeds are a defining factor. But um... hey tomatoboi! Why do chefs and cooks call tomatoes, vegetables?"
"because ketchup isn't a milkshake, obviously!" the studio audience lets out a resounding 'ewww'!.
mr. tomatoboi awards you 5 points. the timers continue to tick down.

objecty

"de toomatoo ish u froot, ite haz seedz like ootrh froots, much surprise"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

"It's a fruit.  there are no such things as vegetables, scientifically."

Wolfslime123

"Yes there is. Most plant matter we eat but the plant never meant to let it be eaten is a vegetable. For example, a potato."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Karanrimé

"The tomato is a vegetable, because you do not put it in a fruit salad."

[I cringed writing that]
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Tomatodoge can barely keep tomatoself from hitting John smith in the head.
Thank you.