News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TRPGWNOISTBOETDFNHNNTNHNNY.

Started by Siverko, Mar 13, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Full title: The Role-Playing Game Where No One Is Allowed to Take a Single Breath Or Else They Die For Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Years.

Ever since birth, you knew you were not allowed to breathe. You could do literally anything else, including godmod, alter the rules, and wreck the RPG to its doom, but you couldn't breathe. That was set in stone. Even if you were allowed to breathe, as soon as you did, you'd die for 999999 years.

You've done a good job until now, but you are gasping for air...

No sign-up sheet necessary. Join as whomever you want. Begin!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Karanrimé

[forever]
*breathes*

999999 years later

*stops dying*

Wait (60) secs
[/forever]
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Siverko

I cannot talk for much longer... I need air...

*inhale*

*die*
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Siverko

*999999 years later*

Silence, eh?
I have returned.

objecty

I am a dog

I do not breathe air

I drink water I kill the world hihihiodsfapifdhisoaphdfiodsa
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Siverko

I have returned.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

don't breathe while typing

wolf or tbgcg can one of you join le vortex of nightmares
Thank you.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

i am a bag of potato chips, so i can't breathe
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJaili am a bag of potato chips, so i can't breathe
Yeah but you've got more air than an oxygen tank
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

NasomiXIV

Quidu needs not breath, for he is immortal.
Quidu alters the rules so that everyone can breathe.

So, how was your day?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

I have an infinite amount of oxygen inside my body, therefore making it so I do not have to breathe.  I win.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: SuperDoom1Quidu needs not breath, for he is immortal.

So, how was your day?
why did i expect this
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Shpore

*Alters rules so you can breathe* DONE.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: Shpore*Alters rules so you can breathe* DONE.
I already did.
Cool.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo
Quote from: SuperDoom1Quidu needs not breath, for he is immortal.

So, how was your day?
why did i expect this
why would you not expect this
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

NasomiXIV

Quote from: Shporebreathe
Feels good, right?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

"NO BREATHING!" -Michael Rosen
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

*99999 years later*

Here we go, in the void empty of oxygen.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783