News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Used to be Starving Play

Started by coolmann2447, Mar 10, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmann2447

Welcome to another RP

Nice indeed

This used to be IKEA Warfare. Now goverment is attempting to kill players

Scary indeed

Characters:

Follow the rules of the TBGs please!

Name:

Tymewalk

Name: Hip Dissatisfaction
Other: Hip complaints are girls like all kinds of useless things! She always used her cell phone, filled with all my friends say!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NuclearArmadillo

Name: Bear guy
Other: From video game but shhhhhhhhh nobody needs to know as long as they think it's original
League of Leggings
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

coolmann2447

Accepted. Waiting for 10 more player

Starmeadows

Name: youngest edge seed
Other: is daughter of renbo dash and ??????????MYSTERIOUS?????????????

objecty

Name: username spice
Other: age on foor, leiks le coolr yu
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

[@Nuke: Ice Bear is from A TV show, not a game, but then again, d3r :P]

Name: nosaJ
Other: is a wearlupus.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

coolmann2447

All have been accepted. Begin, let us.

You are in IKEA. Much big, full of meatballs. Players are in central room. Kill eachother, you must.

Karanrimé

nosaJ Immediately bites the nearest competitor.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Hip Dissatisfaction laughs.

"Haha! I will now use my aPhone to make a Chirp about this on my social networking profile!"

Hip Dissatisfaction was make a Chirp.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Quote from: TBGChildGamernosaJ Immediately bites the nearest competitor.
Quote from: TymewalkHip Dissatisfaction laughs.

"Haha! I will now use my aPhone to make a Chirp about this on my social networking profile!"

Chirp was made, but now, you are attack by nosaJ!

Spoopy,
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: TBGChildGamernosaJ Immediately bites the nearest competitor.
Quote from: TymewalkHip Dissatisfaction laughs.

Chirp was made, but now, you are attack by nosaJ!

Spoopy,
(wrong account btw)

Ouch! I am hurt!

I attempt to grab a comfortable IKEA chair and assemble

Karanrimé

nasoJ hits Hip over the head with the chair after it is completed.

[under construction]

;

objecty

*hip

Username is take nasoJ chair and knock him on head
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Quote from: Beagel*hip

Username is take nasoJ chair and knock him on head
Thx. For th corrction.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

youngest edge seed does something stupid

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100Pyoungest edge seed does something stupid
hip dissatisfaction looks at youngest edge seed

"hello small child"

she then realizes what is going on - a deathmatch

"goodbye small child"

hip dissatisfaction kicks youngest edge seed

objecty

username spice sees hip dissatisfaction

"i like le coolr yu lets teem"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

objecty

Thank you.

Rekekka

Suddenly, big doods appear with heavy machinery.

Spooky
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

"oh noh" say Hip Dissatisfy

Hip Dissatisfy is take Morry Syoo's jacket

"hello hip dissatisfaction"
"oh noh"

objecty

Thank you.

Tymewalk

"no remove kout"
"aaa not in head please"

suddenly dog girl is be in corner find

"please help me"

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."