News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Le Vortex of Nightmares (4/7)

Started by objecty, Mar 09, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Welcome to Le Vortex of Insanely Random Nightmare Craziness, also known as Le Vortex of Nightmares, but usually simply called 'Le Vortex'.

MOVING ON

So, you're some random character that's an OC or fandom character or I DON'T CARE WHAT and a neato portal thingy shows up. No one knows what to do, so someone just plunks down a sign that says 'le vortex of nightmares'. For some reason that I DON'T CARE ABOUT such as being pushed in, or hating everyone around you, or being bored.

irt yo

more things:
1. no powerplay, godmod, metagame, or mary sue
2. don't say what you find I do that ya
3. Please only do one action until I post and confirm it. Dialogue does not count as an action.
4. I cant think of anything else right now so

KAY MOVING ON AGAIN HERE'S LE SIGNUP SHEET

Name:
Inventory:
Reason for entry:
Species/thingy:
Other:

I DONT CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY BECAUSE WE WILL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY FASOIDJFDSAIOJSFDAIPFDSA

kay uh when we have some characters the statuses will be here:

Smiley100P
Name: James
Inventory: laser gun
Reason for entry: to gain l i f e
Species/thingy: lamp
Other: is a lamp

Faressain
Name: Isabella
Inventory: Bow&arrow
Reason for entry: She was kicked in by evil clan, so she didn't want to but must.
Species/thingy: Kirlia
Other: She's a Kirlia. (Deep in thought I considered Thartler but he seemed too OP with his Tsunami and weapons.)

Wolfslime123
Name: T1bot
Inventory: None
Reason for entry: Sent to explore the portal
Species/thingy: Robot
Other: x
Status: one arm is slightly broken, a little burnt from zapping self, another arm is sticky, has a bad case of sucking at everything, has red holding stuff aura

TBGChildGamer
Name: qwerty
Inventory: his sidekick, Grumpy cat (grumpy cat has the doritos)
Reason for entry: He wanted to expand his influence to this strange new land.
Species/thingy: Internet
Other: Is the internet. Will re-spawn outside if dies. will not reenter.

NPCs:
Name: Grumpy Cat
Inventory: doritos
Alignment: qwerty's grumpy sidekick
Species: cat

Name: Green Kitteh/Deathkitteh
Inventory: none
Alignment: James's sidekick
Species: demon stuck inside stuffed kitteh / demon
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Name: nameless lamp
Inventory: nothing
Reason for entry: to gain l i f e
Other: is a lamp

Faressain

Name: Isabella
Inventory: Nothing.
Reason for entry: She was kicked in by evil clan, so she didn't want to but must.
Other: She's a Kirlia. (Deep in thought I considered Thartler but he seemed too OP with his Tsunami and weapons.)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Bump, since SD1 did clog RPG forum with (I shouldn't really say that, but... trash) RPGs.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Name: T1bot
Inventory: None
Reason for entry: Sent to explore the portal
Species/thingy: Robot
Other: x
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Karanrimé

Name: qwerty
Inventory: his sidekick, Grumpy cat, and his MLG thigs
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: qwerty
Inventory: his sidekick, Grumpy cat, and his MLG thigs

k just don't godmod by being the entire internet

anyway turn 0 will come up tomorrow
Thank you.

objecty

turn 0

nameless lamp:

nameless lamp bounces to the vortex and rolls in

isabella

evil clan picks up isabella and kicks her into vortex

t1bot

t1bot's creator writes a postmark on t1bot and puts t1bot in a mailbox t1bot is delivered right into vortex

qwerty

internet sees vortex and wants to spread influence, it breaks off a piece to send into vortex, calls piece 'qwerty', qwerty can not see what other internet is doing and does not have as many powers as internet, internet gives qwerty grumpy cat and doritos, then sends it into vortex

everyone

nameless lamp, isabella, t1bot, and qwerty land on something nice and squishy. they look up, back at the portal, but it disappears.

rolls for recognizing the squishy thing:

nameless lamp: 2. nameless lamp has no idea what it is.
isabella: 2. isabella has no idea what it is.
t1bot: 4. t1bot thinks it is something similar to a mattress.
qwerty: 8. qwerty recognizes it as a bouncy house.

it indeed was a giant bouncy house with a door, that was kind of an actual door but it was made of bouncy house material. there is a sign that says 'welcome to the amusement park dungeon, you have a better chance of surviving if you stick together. also if you want to make a map there's a piece of paper and a pencil in this folder stapled to the wall. oh and also you can communicate no matter what you are because how else is a nameless lamp going to talk to a pokemon?' there was a folder stapled to the wall, but no one could see what was in it from where they were.

WELP PEOPLE DO STUFF NOW
Thank you.

Faressain

Isabella has no clue abut if that's really true, but seeing conveniently placed lamp she tries to lift it. (Uh, hai?) She greeted, askingly, jut incase someone replies.

Starmeadows

The lamp turned on and bounced through the door.

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PThe lamp turned on and bounced through the door.

Isabella picked you up and tried to talk to you fyi
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Smiley100PThe lamp turned on and bounced through the door.

Isabella picked you up and tried to talk to you fyi
o h

nameless lamp grants you the ability to understand morse code.

"--- .... --··--     .... . .-.. .-.. --- ·-·-·-"

Faressain

(Oh, hi.)isabella said to noise. She then opened the door open.

Starmeadows

(it communicates by turning on and off.)

"..     -. . ...- . .-.     .... .- -..     .-     -. .- -- . --··--     ... ---     -.-. .- -.     -.-- --- ..-     -. .- -- .     -- .     -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. ··--··         .. ·----· .-.. .-..     .- .--. .--. .-. . -.-. .. .- - .     - .... .- - ·-·-·"

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100P(it communicates by turning on and off.)

"..     -. . ...- . .-.     .... .- -..     .-     -. .- -- . --··--     ... ---     -.-. .- -.     -.-- --- ..-     -. .- -- .     -- .     -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. ··--··         .. ·----· .-.. .-..     .- .--. .--. .-. . -.-. .. .- - .     - .... .- - ·-·-·"

you can post in that but please also post regular words because everyone can easily understand each other
Thank you.

Faressain

(Huh? *after* Okay, I'll call you James.)

Starmeadows

"-. .. -.-. .     -. .- -- . ·-·-·-         --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. ---···     .-- .... .- - ·----· ...     -.-- --- ..- .-. ... ··--··" asked James.

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100P"-. .. -.-. .     -. .- -- . ·-·-·-         --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. ---···     .-- .... .- - ·----· ...     -.-- --- ..- .-. ... ··--··" asked James.
Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Smiley100P(it communicates by turning on and off.)

you can post in that but please also post regular words because everyone can easily understand each other
plus most of the things turn into question marks when I use the website
Thank you.

Faressain

objecty

Isabella opens the door and lamp bounces through. Nameless lamp finds itself on a large dark brown thingeh

nameless lamp: 1

nameless lamp believes it is dangerous and goes back to the bouncy house.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

(His name is james now)

James looked around for a voice synthesizer to upgrade itself.

objecty

james: 7

james finds a crappy voice synthesizer, but some voice is better than none
Thank you.

Starmeadows

good enough.

James goes around, exploring.