News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Adventure Camp

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Mar 05, 2017, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Wolfslime123, you have woken up in a tent with several other people. You have some supplies. You have no idea where you are, and no memory of anything that has happened beforehand. What will you do?

(Faressain, you are still asleep - once a few posts have been made and you state your preferred colour, you will wake up.)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Wolfslime123

I will look out side. I also decide to see my reality in olive.
     /\
    /|\
  /  /\ \
/  /,_,\ \
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

You are in a small area surrounded with dark trees. There is short, pale green grass and a small campfire with some logs around it that are hollow and less thick that usual. What will you do next?

Wolfslime123

Seems okay. Gather firewood. If the fire is lit then throw it in.
              (
  ( ._.)     )
 /|_|\   /\/\\
   | |  ||/\\||
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

Except you don't, because unless you are Superman you have nothing to cut down the trees. You'll need to find something first.

(HINT AVAILABLE - If you get stuck at this part, you may ask for a hint.)

Wolfslime123

I meant I wanted to snap some branches and stuff...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

Oh, right. Snap away.

The campfire is now filled with plenty of firewood to use in a great fire later this evening. What will you do next?

Wolfslime123

What else is there in this camp?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

There's the tent you still haven't explored, and that's it for this area of the game.

Wolfslime123

Enter the tent and look around.

( ._.)      /\      
/| |\    / | \
 /  \    /  |   \
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

There are 7 sleeping bags, the first one empty; yours. There is a large bag of supplies at the far back of the room.

It seems as though there is only one thing left to do, but it's your choice...

Faressain

(I prefer maroon)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Check supplies and put on maroon shades over one the sleeping guys.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

You don't put maroon shades on the other guy, because you don't have any. However you look inside the supply bag. There are several tools and a bag inside the main supply bag which has something written on it, however the words are facing down so you can't read them.

Faressain, you have woken up in a tent with several other people. The sleeping bag on your left is empty. You have some supplies - someone is looking through the supply bag right now. You have no idea where you are, and no memory of anything that has happened beforehand. What will you do?

Faressain

Huh, another one here? What is he? "Who.. What are you?"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

"I am a person."

Extract the bag from the bag.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Agh, I can't... remember my name." I stood up.

TheTealWashableMarker

The bag has been extracted from the bag.

Last post contained no actions which caused a slightly significant change.

(wow, this one was short)

Faressain

And I look around and go outside.

Wolfslime123

Check the contents of the extracted bag.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

As you open the bag cool air gently blows into your face. The bag is filled with all different kinds of foods, like an on-the-go refrigerator.

You look around the tent. There are 6 other sleeping bags containing people you don't recognise. as I said before the one to your left is empty. There is a large supply bag. The other guy is inspecting another bag. You then look outside. You are in a small area surrounded with dark trees. There is short, pale green grass and a small campfire with some logs around it that are hollow and less thick that usual. The campfire is stuffed to the brim with branches snapped off trees, so there is no need to hunt for firewood for a while yet. What will you do next?

Wolfslime123

I sling the food bag over my shoulder. Examine the contents of the supply bag.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

I'm assuming you mean closely examine, because you've already had a look in the supply bag. There are several wooden tools - shovels, hoes, pickaxes, tree axes, swords, even bows and arrows.You also notice another bag that was underneath the fridge bag.

No actions yet.

Wolfslime123

Equip bow and arrows. Then extract bag from under supply bag.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

I decide to go back and help a person extracting bags