News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Last Straw of Humanity

Started by SpicyMeatball, Feb 15, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

The year is 2075. The population of the world has almost topped 9 billion. There is barely enough resources to sustain everyone's demands. Oil has finally ran out. Food supplies are cut, therefore everyone has been rationed. The world has fallen into a free for all war. Thieves are commonplace. Thousands of cities have been bombed. A few larger cities are competing to rule the whole world, as they can no longer get along. To keep the population down, they're making all crime legal killing those who would be jailed otherwise. North Korea, Russia, and the USA have launched Nukes, killing millions. Humanity as a whole is falling to it's knees. World powers are still competing to rule the world. About half the world has become unlivable.

There are a few refugee camps here and there, but every once in a while, they'll be hunted down.
You and your friends stayed out of harms way....for now. You've ran out of food in your shelter. There is barely anyone left in your town but a few survivors and some passerby thieves. There are so many thieves running around the world that the government can't control all of them. You'll have to get out of your comfort zone in order to survive til the governments still standing come to their senses. Keep in mind that there are plenty of ways to get killed. Radiation levels are dangerously high in some areas near yours. Luckily for you, some thieves are just desperate people seeking resources, and therefore easy to take out if you have the right skills. Weak animals exposed to radiation have died. Stronger ones, however, have become mutant, seeking flesh. The government has successfully cut down the population drastically, but this has affected the whole planet. Less than 1 billion people remain. You and most of your friends are a few of them, and you must survive til the world can move on from this and rebuild.

Rules:

-No godmodding, metagaming, bunnying, or over powered characters.
   For those of you who don't know, (you should know godmodding by now) metagaming is having your characters know something they shouldn't (i.e. Someone knowing where and when a plane crashed somewhere far away not to long after it happened, or maybe reading someone's mind and knowing that they'll eventually betray and kill you). Bunnying is controlling someone else's characters. You should know when your character is being overpowered.
-Keep romance PG. If you have to do something not for the eyes of smol kids, FADE TO BLACK.
-Anime people only!
-DEATH IS P E R M A N E N T. You can't pull Floofies here! Sorry! (For those of you who don't know what that is either read Copkmn or dont bother asking haha)
-Censor swearing
-Killing/dying is obviously allowed
-You may only have up to 5 roles. Remember, when this took place, there were 9 billion people in the world. Less than a 9th of them have survived.

Role sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

My roles:

Name: Aria York
Personality: Easy-going, laid-back, but in some cases she'll be the first one to panic. She's pretty easy to get along with and doesn't have trouble making friends.
Appearance: Short with pale skin. Her hair is very long, straight, and blonde. Her left eye is silver and her right eye is an oceanic blue. She wears white high tops, short denim shorts, a chevron tank top, and blue tinted aviator sunglasses on her head.
Other: She carries around a hand gun in case things get crazy

Characters:

Aria, F, 15, Floofy
Strol, M, 16, Smiley
Faressain, M, 43, Faressain

Graveyard:

None yet haha
previously known as Floofy

SpicyMeatball

Ok you guys can post now
Sorry i had to finish things up

Starmeadows

Name: Strol
Personality: Goofs off.  A lot.
Appearance: B L O N D
Other: ...Are there gunswords?

Faressain

Name: Faressain
Personality: Serious, brawling over even tiny terrain and triggered fast. Though, he can be friendly, though it needs a large trust of Fares.
Appearance: Well, like everyday human.
Other: Nah :P
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Strol

It's 2075 so i mean why not?
Accepted!

Quote from: FaressainName: Faressain
Personality: Serious, brawling over even tiny terrain and triggered fast. Though, he can be friendly, though it needs a large trust of Fares.
Appearance: Well, like everyday human.
Other: Nah :P

Accepted!

SpicyMeatball

Dino

Quote from: Floofy

Accepted!
Hate to be that guy, but bayonets existed like 100 years ago.

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Floofy

Accepted!
Hate to be that guy, but bayonets existed like 100 years ago.
....Oh wait right

Its ok butimean it's outdated @Smiley

SpicyMeatball

Faressain

Scratch it, let's start, Floofy.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

SpicyMeatball

...Ya why don't we

It was very quiet outside. Aria cautiously opened the door, the door collapsing in front of her.

Starmeadows

Faressain

Faressain kicked the door open. It was time for scavenge by now.

SpicyMeatball

"Wow...i thought there'd be more radiation."

Starmeadows

"Prep your gunswords, guys.  ...If we have any.  Do we have any gunswords?"

Faressain

"Well, I don't have any, but I have knives. And guns... well... Only pistol for now, but I hope we can get to gun shop before it's fully looted."

SpicyMeatball

"...Gunswords? Do those even exist?"
*clearly doesnt know/remember what a bayonet is

Faressain

"Oh, gunswords, eh? That's maybe myth or just swords armed with knives? I don't really know, maybe I'll try taping knife to my pistol once the ammo ends?"

SpicyMeatball

Aria looked around, "This place certainly looks different."

Faressain

"Well, for sure it looks, but if we won't go carefully, also the last." Fares warned everyone.

SpicyMeatball

Aria stepped outside. There was  a slight breeze.

Faressain

"Hmm, cold outside... But we should go here or?" Fares asked everyone.

SpicyMeatball

Faressain

"Nevermind... Let's go then..." (timeskip?)