News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tomodachi life islander Roll To Dodge (7/100)

Started by Starmeadows, Feb 15, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Skip to the actual beginning

Welcome to TBG island.  Here, you are a mii and live in an apartment that you just moved in.  Mostly, it's just goofing off and making friends/enimies/crushes, but...

...That's actually almost it lol

There's this caretaker (aka the player) who does things and stuff to help you with things you can do yourself.  Nobody cares about him or her, and it changes every 5 pages.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick)
Speech (1=polite, 8=direct)
Expressiveness (1=flat, 8=varied)
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxedl)
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal)

Alright, Rules.
1. Standard crap
2. This is a roll to dodge.  This means this:  For most actions, the current caretaker or I will roll a d6 and you willl get a result based on the number:
-1: epic fail
-2: normal fail
-3: some degree of success
-4: normal success
-5: OPTIMAL SUCCESS
-6: Overshoot
3. I will use this to calculate your personalities:

(Credit to GameFAQs)
4. This is a sitcom/Soap opera based RP.
5. Limit 5 characters per person
6. You control your own miis.  in case that isn't obvious, not pointing any names out
7. Knock yourself out.

Characters:

Name: Shpore
Appearance: Uhh, not too short, but not too tall, favorite color is light blue.
Personality: Confident Designer.

---

Name: Jim
Appearance: A simple face, Two dot eyes and a slightly curved line for a mouth. Black hair. White clothes.
Personality: Friendly. Likes to draw and stargaze.  Independent Artist.

---

Name: Sponge
Appearance: An Orange hat with Orange clothing.
Personality: Confident and a Braniac, but rather depressed.  Independent Thinker.

---

Name: Chan-Chan
Appearance: The shortest the height limit will go. Blonde and favorite color is yellow
Personality: Curious, enjoys drawing and spending time with friends.  Outgoing Trendsetter.

---

Name: Smiley
Appearance: Circular head.  sort of those circle eyes stretched vertically.  smiling mouth.  all that.  Black clothes
Personality: Outgoing Charmer.

---

Name: Maria
Appearance: Long red hair, hazel eyes, nearly as tall as the Tomodachi Life height-thingy can go.
Personality: Outgoing Charmer.

---

Name: Bolt
Appearance: Tall with blond hair
Personality: Most people aren't sure if he has one.  Once you meet him though... Well, he's an interesting kid.  Confident Braniac.

The queue that will never be used:

Miis:

Caretaker:

Current: Smiley100P

Next:

Miis who moved out or died (the latter of which is never gonna happen lol):

Shpore

Name: Shpore
Personality:
Movement 7
Speech 5
Expressiveness 4
Attitude 4
Overall 3

objecty

Quote from: ShporeName: Shpore
Personality:
Movement 7
Speech 5
Expressiveness 4
Attitude 4
Overall 3

just wondering why do you think its okay to share name but not age
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Name: Jim
Appearance: A simple face, Two dot eyes and a slightly curved line for a mouth. Black hair. White clothes.
Personality: Friendly. Likes to draw and stargaze.
Movement: 7
Speech: 2
Expressiveness: 2
Attitude: 5
Overall: 8
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Personality:
Movement 7
Speech 5
Expressiveness 4
Attitude 4
Overall 3
You don't have to play as your self. (err... right?)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Personality:
Movement 7
Speech 5
Expressiveness 4
Attitude 4
Overall 3
You don't have to play as your self. (err... right?)

correct
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Name: Sponge
Personality: Confident and a Braniac, but rather depressed.
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick) 3
Speech (1=polite, 8=direct) 4
Expressiveness (1=flat, 8=varied) 2 (usually depressed)
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxedl) 1
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal) 3
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

SpicyMeatball

Name: Chan-Chan
Appearance: The shortest the height limit will go. Blonde and favorite color is yellow
Personality: Curious, enjoys drawing and spending time with friends
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick) 8
Expressiveness (1=flat, 8=varied) 7
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxed) 6
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal) 6
previously known as Floofy

Starmeadows

Personality:
Movement 7
Speech 5
Expressiveness 4
Attitude 4
Overall 3

Confident Designer
Just specify if you're a kid or adult k

Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Jim
Personality: Friendly. Likes to draw and stargaze.
Movement: 7
Speech: 2
Expressiveness: 2
Attitude: 5
Overall: 8

Independent Artist

Quote from: coolman2443Name: Sponge
Personality: Confident and a Braniac, but rather depressed.
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick) 3
Expressiveness (1=flat, 8=varied) 2 (usually depressed)
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxedl) 1
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal) 3

Independent thinker

Quote from: FloofyName: Chan-Chan
Personality: Curious, enjoys drawing and spending time with friends
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick) 8
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxed) 6
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal) 6

Outgoing Trendsetter

---

Also should we start here or

actually let me create a character lol

Name: Smiley
Appearance: Circular head.  sort of those circle eyes stretched vertically.  smiling mouth.  all that.  Black clothes
Personality:
Movement 6
Speech 5
Expressiveness 5
Attitude 5
Overall 3

Outgoing Charmer

SpicyMeatball

(Chan-Chan has her hair in a bun with a few strands of hair at the sides)

Should we start? 'v'
previously known as Floofy

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

We'all start after beagel gets her character in, then.

objecty

Name: Maria
Appearance: Long red hair, hazel eyes, nearly as tall as the Tomodachi Life height-thingy can go.
Personality:
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick) 6
Speech (1=polite, 8=direct) 6
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxedl) 5
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal) 2
Thank you.

Shpore

Starmeadows

Quote from: BeagelName: Maria
Personality:
Movement (1=slow, 8=quick) 6
Speech (1=polite, 8=direct) 6
Attitude (1=Serious, 8=relaxedl) 5
Overall (1=quirky, 8=normal) 2

Outgoing Charmer

Starmeadows

Quote from: ShporeKid, I guess...
Done.

---

Alright, I presume we can start now!  I'll link to this post on the first post so you can skip that WALL OF TEXT amirite

Starmeadows

Smiley enters his new apartment.

The apartment was pretty bland, with a red-and-black checkerboard he decided to play chess on with someone he might meet soon.

Speaking of which, he's pretty alone.

He tried to notify his problem to the Caretaker.  When they enter his room, he waited to speak.

"Hey, I'm getting a bit lonely here.  Can you be a dear and get someone else over?"

objecty

Maria sits downs and waits for the Caretaker to arrive.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

The caretaker teleports away.

And returns with Spaghetti.

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

The caretaker moonwalks out.

...And immediately gets called by Smiley.

"You know that girl, Maria, over there?  I want to be friends with her."
"Go for it."

Smiley knocks on Maria's door.

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

"Hello.  I'm Smiley.  The boy next door."