News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Word Game

Started by Wolfslime123, Feb 14, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Objective: Have the least points

Gameplay: Choose letters and build a word. Try to continue the word so you don't gain a point. There is no way to lose points. Just ways to try not to gain them.

Rules:
One letter
Once a word has become a full word, even if it can continue, it ends.
No pronouns unless the word is a day of the week or a month

Example:
Quote from: Player Ar
Quote from: Player Be
Quote from: Player Aa
Quote from: Player Bd
Aw... I gained a point
Of course there will be more players.

Scoreboard:
SuperDoom1: 1
Wolfslime123: 1
TheTealWashableMarker: 1
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Wolfslime123

L
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Quote from: Wolfslime123PLVO? what?
1st of all: they probably thought it was an I.
2nd of all: that's the name of a designer from a video game???
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Dino

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SuperJedi224

o

(Maybe you also get two points and have to reset if the string so far is not a prefix of a valid word [as defined by a certain list of words]?)

CellularData

n

i feel like i just got the post before the unlucky post on k/qotp
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Wolfslime123

Nah sorry. Next word.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

TheTealWashableMarker

d

Work with me guys! The word can still go on!

...please don't make me lose

you're better than this

i know you are

please
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Wolfslime123

eh... I'll take it

d

_( >-<)__ -ow... regrets
   /<===|=o
  /\
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."